Topic Stats

• 145 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by imharrow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

814C4FF1-5F30-49ED-BC04-24DE974028F6 (resized).jpeg
dsc-costumevid-robot-head (resized).jpg
AdamDredd_2-333x500 (resized).jpg
everyone-is-better-than-yar-though-246347 (resized).jpg
cast2 (resized).jpg
cast (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sd_tom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 2 years ago

This seems like a bit of a gamble for CBS.. I'm a cord cutter.. Tablo for OTA, w/ sling, Netflix, Amazon prime for additional content. I didn't like the episode enough to want to pay for CBS all Access on top of everything else. I do pay for HBO now for 2 months out of the year for GOT, but justify that because for the two months or so while that is on, I also binge the other things (movies, series, etc). What would CBS all Access get me above this show since I have antenna as well?

Will be curious if they stick to this plan or after the season is over do something different.

Does look pretty though! Spending some money.

Btw for those looking for what the deal is with the streaming only stuff:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-trek-discovery-release-time-how-to-watch-new-/1100-6453477/

#53 2 years ago

Isn't it park of Star trek lore than klingons became more human looking in later series due to genetic experimentation. So if this series is supposed to happen prior to TOS, it would sort of fit they are uglier / different ?

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Klingon_augment_virus

2 weeks later
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

A fan club is an organized group of people who all admire the same person or thing.

This thread started with the first episode.. some of us are trying to figure out if we are fans or not still . Most of us are not fans of the CBS all Access regardless.

Agree that it's easier to like the Orville right now.. which I am really surprised about.

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Good point. I was going to rant about a ship able to instantly jump anywhere in the universe while powered by mushrooms, but I'll keep quiet. What happens if they eject the mushroom core? Does space get moldy & start smelling?

That sounds like a mashup of The Expanse and Dark Matter... wrong channel The Expanse is my favorite of the currently upped game of syfy channel

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sd_tom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside