PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stylesbitchly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6154 6 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Any way you can post a couple of examples? I've been really curious to see what this looks like.

Just check it out on youtube.
However, these two videos are only of the LED version. I'm still awaiting a Hi Res LCD video.
Cheers!

Added over 7 years ago: Or Scan mode.

#6180 6 years ago

I thought the LED would have the best black levels. I'm thinking LCD now.

#6183 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Can’t figure out why my right flipper acts weak sometimes. It’s gapped properly. Replaced the sleeve. Adjusted the eos and button switches. Coil checks out. The game is level.

Check that the flipper bat bushing is not binding (has proper gap between playfield and bat bushing).

#6185 6 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

When ever someone asked which was better for ST, LCD was mentioned....That's how I decided lol. Will be here on the 23rd, will know if I chose wisely then (Also, who knows what will happen in the future, maybe movie clips can be added (wishful thinking))

It would be most awesome if you could post a video link from Youtube showing the HD Upscaling and Scan Lines modes of your LCD.
Cheers!

#6187 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

It's the no dots smoothing mode. I just don't get the attraction. To me, on most games, it just looks kind of unfocused.
On my LCD I use the Dots XL mode, it's pretty nice. But I have 3 LEDs now, they're just what I like, I guess.

Can you explain Dots XL?
Thanks..

The LCD is more expensive though, but not much..

#6190 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Are you talking about the gap between the flipper rod and the bushing? The bushing itself gets tightened right next to the playfield doesnt it?

You don't want the crank assembly binding with the bushing.

I know this is a williams flipper assembly but it should be the same.

The original Williams instructions show the tool being used between the Crank and the Flipper Bushing. It is much easier to put the tool above the playfield, between the Flipper and the Bushing. That way the tool is far from the under playfield clutter. If it is your first time adjusting flippers, you can rubber-band the tool to the flipper so you don't have to worry about it falling off.
Flipper Gauage https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=03-8194
Most credit cards are about .7mm thick. Cut a notch in your card and make your own tool. Don't cut through the magnetic strip or the embossed numbers, if you ever want to use the card again.

**Taken from Vid's Guide on rebuilding flippers.

Below I'm showing the Gap Tool on the Flipper Bushing NOT installed in the playfield, just for clarity.

541f6d3e4ce77b3c748806c4e360242de3054738 (resized).jpg541f6d3e4ce77b3c748806c4e360242de3054738 (resized).jpg

f69972de61401eb49ae41c215d50161dd969d049 (resized).jpgf69972de61401eb49ae41c215d50161dd969d049 (resized).jpg

7 months later
#6693 5 years ago

Well,
I'm going to pick up a Star Trek Pro tomorrow! Has the Aurich translite and decal mods and an LED Star Trek topper and shaker motor. I will be needing some additional mods. Is it worth spending the cash on a Color DMD? I know this game doesn't have the best dots?
Thanks

#6696 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

IDK who's telling you that... ColorDMD is a must have IMHO.
The color dots are 100x better than a red LED dmd... and dmod 's team can't work wonders when there isn't art coming from Stern across the dmd interface. I personally don't think the game looks right without a ColorDMD - it's must have.

Ya, I was wondering though, if it's worth the investment into a Pro? A Premium or LE would be a no brainer.

#6697 5 years ago

#6703 5 years ago

Hey Zitt,
I like the nebula mod!
How does this work exactly? What does it do in game and in attract mode? I assume it's not interactive?
Thanks

#6712 5 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

Installed a ColorDMD in my Pro and playing with different settings. DotXL or Tile? I'm not sure. What do you think?
Hires looks goofy. Some of the frames look really messed up in HIRES.

Glad you said something about the Hires mode.
I think I am going to get a color DMD as well.
I never saw a color LED display in real life. If Hires looks funky, maybe I could save $38.00 and go that route?
What do you guys think?

#6715 5 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

LCD all the way on ST, just make sure you get the foam,

I don't know what you mean by foam??

#6721 5 years ago

Ya, I didn't mean to start a LCD vs. LED thread here, but this argument make sense. LED is cheaper and fits better. I know they tend to have higher contrast and better view angle and also they can look gray instead of black if light hits the LED matrix. So is there any advantage to running LCD DotsXL over LED Dots? 

#6723 5 years ago

OK
Thanks

#6726 5 years ago

How thick should this black foam be?

#6728 5 years ago

I used 1 inch black foam from my local Lowes/Home Depot, in the door/weather sealing section. 3/4 is the gap, but 1 foam inch will squish down and fill it nicely. BTW, I am both an LED and LCD owner.
Still a fan of the LCD, I used Hi Res once, much happier with DOT XL and it will stay that, even on GB it will be that way. Even if it clones the look of the OEM LED unit, which I believe has a type of small lens to even the light output, hence the perfect circles, in which ColorDMD LED doesn't not have and I notice it.

Thanks for your help!
I just ordered the LCD for ST pro. Now to get the foam. I understand what you mean about lens effect. The Ann Arbor pinball museum showcase, which have attended twice now, uses the LCD's on everything they can. I liked the look of them as well.
Cheers!

#6729 5 years ago

Zitt,
I just ordered the Star Trek Nebula mod, Vengeance Nacelle mod and the Warp Ramp LED mod!

Also a bunch of other Mezel Mods and service rails and drink holder.

This is going to be fun!!!!

#6730 5 years ago

My wife chewed me out for using the F word too many times last night while playing ST.
I got to thinking... Somebody should make a mod that detects that word and blacks out the playfield for a second to remind you to watch your language LOL!
Of course, I would never buy it!

#6731 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I haven't seen a HIRES video for ST, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of that look.

This video will show the LCD in HiRes mode. However, this is before the color rom was completed, but it still gives you a good demonstration of what the HiRes mode will look like. Play video at full screen for best result.

#6738 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I am considering purchasing a new premium ST but am very poor and am looking for the best deal. Is now the best time to buy or wait until stern rereleases them and try to snatch up old stock? Will it matter do you think?

Not sure if there are any old stock ST available? I have seen some pros listed for exorbitant prices, but no premiums. And if you're poor, you should definitely be considering a used pro instead. I just bought one and it's awesome. I just ordered a thousand dollars in mods for it and still saved a shit ton of money as opposed to buying a new premium and then adding mods to it like a color DMD and art blades etc..! I was even fortunate enough to get one with the Aurich translite and decal mods!

#6752 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I like the way your thinking about adding the things you want to it, but isn't there some physical play differences between the pro and Premium? It appears there is so much more for the money with the premium. Is it worth the extra cost?

I think the Premium is awesome and the LE is the most awesome pinball ever created! Yes it's worth it if you don't mind paying for it. I am happy with the pro as the differences in play aren't that great. The truth is, I would have bought a used Premium if the opportunity presented itself. But this Pro version came up with the Aurich art package and it's HUO in cherry condition and a good price! And only 135 miles from me which is extremely lucky where I live!

#6753 5 years ago

I just installed the color LCD last night and WOW!!!! I like the DotsXL and SCAN mode the best. Scan mode is a much nicer high res mode than HiRes is. It doesn't look so smoothed out and corny. Zitt was right! It's a must.

FYI,
I took out the shaker motor and turned one weight 90 degrees offset to the other. This solved the problem I was having with the whole table vibrating badly during Klingon Multi Ball. Now it's perfect.

#6755 5 years ago

I told you, glad you like it. LCD is super nice in ST, gonna look dang good when GB is done LCD FTW!

Ya, you guys were not kidding!
I see what you mean about the gap! Not a big deal but an easy fix with weather stripping.

#6761 5 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Dumb question... but is the Aurich package still available to buy?
I found the order website, I just want to make sure there’s stock before I drop the Pay Pal funds...
Anyone order it recently?
Wanted to round out the colour DMD I recently put on my pro (and love)...
My cabinet sub recently got cooked somehow so I was going to do the Pinball Pro speaker kit for it... worthwhile? I already have it wired to an external sub...
Thanks!

PM Aurich!

#6763 5 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Was just debating getting the new backbox speakers as well...The Stern ones aren’t that bad, but the ones in my Star Wars premium machine are much better.

I didn't know the premiums had better back box speakers? The Spike2 system is stereo and has better fidelity I think? Someone please straighten me out on this.
I plan to install a Pinball Pro sub woofer in my ST pro and I would also like to know if it's worth upgrading the back box speakers?
Thanks

#6766 5 years ago
Quoted from Vader77:

Most powered subs can accept speaker inputs. No subwoofer board required AND surprisingly, you can safely connect 2 pins to one sub! I have 4 pins plugged into 2 subs. Huge difference, explosions are enormous!

OK,
Thanks

#6775 5 years ago
Quoted from Vader77:

Most powered subs can accept speaker inputs. No subwoofer board required. Huge difference, explosions are enormous!

You were right!
I just cut one end off a single mono RCA cable and soldered it to the cabinet woofer terminals and ran it to my powered sub on floor under pin and WOW! What a mega improvement! My powered sub only has one RCA input on it.

#6776 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's the way I used to have my subs hooked up but when I put that board on the sound improved quite a bit.

Did you have two pinball machines going to one powered sub?
I'm only connecting one pinball machine to one powered sub. I wonder if that would make the difference?

#6781 5 years ago

Man!
I guess I waited until the right time to finally get a ST. First the long awaited color DMD, now the code update!
And I only had it for 10 days!

#6787 5 years ago

Someone make a green laser star field mod I can add to my Pro!
Green laser is so bright you won't have to dim playfield. I know this because I have a red/green laser projector in my game room and it casts dots onto my ST play field while I'm playing and they show up great.

#6792 5 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Premium-envy setting in so quickly? LOL...
Let me point you to the FAQ on that one...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-blue-red-or-green-laser-upgrade-kits#post-3109969

Not really,
I have a red/green laser projector on ceiling that fills the room and playfield with moving dots already. Just doesn't turn on and off with game play.
I suppose I could rig up a relay if I can figure out what circuit to tap into for control signal?
This beats the shit out of the stock play field laser!

Laser Power: G:50mW green laser(532nm) R: 120mW red laser(650nm)
XC-E-008-hot-selling-red-green (resized).jpgXC-E-008-hot-selling-red-green (resized).jpg

#6793 5 years ago

Anyone install the Mezel Mods Warp Ramp chaser LEDs? How did that work out? Does tape hold up long term?

#6800 5 years ago

I guess I have a Promium too.. LOL

#6801 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

No, only every other game has a sub.

How did the sound improve?

#6803 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I had to turn the volume down on the sub to get the same loudness and the base response was better and cleaner. For my ears anyway. Everybody is different.

OK, that makes sense. You got a stronger signal off that board than piggy backing off the cabinet woofer terminals. However, it works fine this way with the sub I have, but my hearing is shit. I'm deaf in right ear. So I'm not a good judge of audio fidelity.

#6829 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I think it is really top notch for Stern to fix these 'harder' bugs.
One can only say: "THANK YOU STERN!!"

Naa!
This is how it should be!
If it wasn't for all the new competition in the market place, I doubt it would have happened.
But anyway, thanks Stern!

#6830 5 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Man, it would really be awesome if someone took up the call on a laser mod.

Then you would officially own a PROMIUM!

e14d47cc04ae25444eab32b80a45c8b1cebe3e44.png (resized).pnge14d47cc04ae25444eab32b80a45c8b1cebe3e44.png (resized).png
#6832 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I guess I have to go find a hat to eat...

This guy say’s that you can have his hat. LOL!
41683B44-37A2-46F5-BC70-131D293ACB09 (resized).jpeg41683B44-37A2-46F5-BC70-131D293ACB09 (resized).jpeg

#6837 5 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Lol, that's actually what I call mine. I have around 20 different mods on my machine.

I counted mine last night. I have 21 and soon to be 22 mods..

1) shaker motor
2) sub woofer
3) topper
4) Aurich art package
5) color lcd
6) plastic protectors
7) under cab lighting
8) dmd guard
9) vengeance nacelle diffusers
10) vengeance visor kit
11) vengeance explosion mod
12) vengeance spring cover mod
13) nebula mod
14) warp ramp Chaser lights
15) warp ramp insignia diffuser
16) warp ramp red light insignia mod
17 flasher diffusers
18) drink holder
19) Star Trek insignia decal for drink holder
20) art blades
21 service rails
22) soon to be lighted acrylic speaker grills.

#6838 5 years ago

About the lighted acrylic speaker grills?

Anyone try the pinballbulbs.com (Stern Blue Speaker Light Kit)
https://www.pinballbulbs.com/products/stern-blue-speaker-light-kit

with the Acrylic Designs Star Trek grills
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html

I’m wondering if the two will work together?
*** I don’t want color changing and remote control. I just want it to turn on and off with machine.
8DC49D5A-15AE-4F77-9250-25FDD36477C5 (resized).png8DC49D5A-15AE-4F77-9250-25FDD36477C5 (resized).png8E51A876-083D-4EDF-961E-9AC70D93BB9D (resized).jpeg8E51A876-083D-4EDF-961E-9AC70D93BB9D (resized).jpeg

Added over 6 years ago:

After investigating this option, it costs only a little over $6.00 more to just order the RGB light kit and acrylics from speaker lightkits.com and only pay shipping one time. Plus you get much more versatile system.

#6841 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

It really has no bearing in game play or visual stimulation!

But it does visually stimulate me when I see a beer in it!
And the beer most definitely has a bearing on game play!

There would still be enough mods to make it a Promium.
So Cheers!

#6843 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Did you know PBL has red and blue transparent removeable cup holders? They are way cool.

Can’t find them. Link?

#6850 5 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Nice! Here's my list off the top of my head.

Promium indeed!

You should post some pictures!

#6852 5 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Seriously though, the pop cap mod is one of my favorites of all my mods and is usually the first thing I point out to anybody.

Pop caps are awesome!
I just can't justify spending this much. Too much on mods and you loose ass on resale. If you don't mind then it's great. I'm even rethinking the speaker light kit. I have to watch my budget though. Other pins on my list are going to need mods too.

#6855 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Not to dig on anyone, but that's why I grabbed the Kelvin and Enterprise Hallmark ornaments off eBay, think one was $5 other wasn't much more....cost me nothing to wire and mount them.

Man, I wish I could find those for that price. If you know of any, point me to it!

Here's what I find!

ebay.com link: 2010 Hallmark Star Trek Ornament USS Enterprise

#6858 5 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

More
6/11/2018
In your example (buying 1 speaker light kit and 1 acrylic design set) you would only be paying $6.02 more to get my RGB Speaker Light Kit with an acrylic design set, as opposed to buying a single color kit elsewhere and the acrylic design from me.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)
Home of the original pinball Speaker Light Kit

Yes, I already came to that same conclusion after you answered my emails. I will be ordering your kit with acrylics as soon as I get back from my vacation.
Thank your for your help!
Cheers!

#6860 5 years ago

So I have some worn rubbers on my ST. Any suggestions on type and color. What about super bands on flippers?

#6862 5 years ago

Stern Star Trek Pro.

So Titan then.

Thanks.

06F4C511-FFAA-47EF-A0E0-8AEDE372B085 (resized).jpeg06F4C511-FFAA-47EF-A0E0-8AEDE372B085 (resized).jpeg13DB3260-3FE6-41B9-B0CC-25BC40600F08 (resized).jpeg13DB3260-3FE6-41B9-B0CC-25BC40600F08 (resized).jpeg
#6866 5 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

I put Titans on my ST and then went back to super bands. After trying both, I prefer the super bands. Especially the orange post rubbers.

What was the difference?

#6870 5 years ago

What about Perfectplay Silicone rubber? Pinball Life sells these as well as Superbands.

#6886 5 years ago

Ya, a dab of clear silicon.

1 week later
#6912 5 years ago

Go to vid's guide post #17 here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-upgradingrebuilding-flippers

Use a credit card to check the gap if you don't have the Flipper gauge tool. Or buy one here: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8194
Order two because they're kind of flimsy.

#6919 5 years ago

Well I installed Zitt's nebula mod today. Very nice! Really brings that nebula to life! Thanks Zitt. Good instructions too!
Also installed Zitt's Vengeance nacelle diffusers. Nice improvement for sure! Also the Vengeance visor kit. This along with the Vengeance explosion mod looks totally bad ass in Vengeance modes! Modding is so fricking awesome!

#6920 5 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)
Home of the original pinball Speaker Light Kit

I also installed Doug's Speaker Light Kit and acrylic grills today. Totally awesome! This is beautiful on Star Trek! One of the best mods for sure.
Thanks Doug!

#6922 5 years ago

Installed blue under cab lighting today. This is the final touch to finish it off. Really nice on Star Trek!

#6927 5 years ago

Well, I couldn't resist! I just ordered Zitt's Pop cap set. Damn they look nice!

#6929 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

The pop caps are a must! They look F*&^ Loads better and really do the game justice!!!

I came to that conclusion as well! I didn't want to spend $1200.00 on mods for a pro, but so many great mods and they are just too nice to refuse! This game is awesome! Much more fun than I ever thought it would be.

* Also just ordered Cliffy ramp protectors and Titan ring set blue with orange slings and flippers!

#6933 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

After an arduous trip down an 18-step narrow stair case with 2 turns, she's finally nestled into our basement rec room

LOL!
Makes me appreciate my walk out basement!

#6940 5 years ago

How are you guys setting the out lanes? When I bought the Star Trek pro about 5 weeks ago, the out lanes were set to tightest lane setting. I set them to medium the first day. I still haven't made Kobayashi Maru. Of course I often try to go 3 deep on missions to get double scoring but haven't mastered the shots yet.

#6949 5 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Nero isn't doubling the spinner. It isn't doubling anything in fact. It gives you a permanent lit combo in the left orbit.

Please share any more insight like this if you can!

#6955 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I know, famous last words. After shilling out for the STPro Vault and the ColorDMD (ordered last night), my wallet says to play with it as stock for a while. After some time, I'm sure I'll get the urge to mod more here and there. There will likely be a speaker light kit mod in my future.

Ya,
After the color LCD and many initial must have mods, I held out for 2 weeks and totally caved! I then ordered the lighted speaker grills with acrylics and Zitt's pop bumper caps and Cliffy's ramp protectors and, and....
Resistance is futile!

#6956 5 years ago

OK, here is my updated mod list!
I am now officially done!

1) Shaker motor
2) Sub woofer
3) Topper
4) Aurich art package (trans+decal+stickers+instruction cards)
5) Color DMD LCD
6) Plastic protectors
7) Cliffy ramp protectors
8} Under cab lighting
9) Zitt's vengeance nacelle diffusers
10) vengeance visor kit
11) vengeance explosion mod
12) vengeance spring cover mod
13) Zitt's nebula mod
14) warp ramp Chaser lights
15) warp ramp insignia diffuser
16) Zitt's warp ramp red LED mod
17) Flasher diffusers
18) Zitt's pop bumper caps
19) Titan Rubbers (Blue with Orange flippers and slings)
20) PinGraffix Pin Blades (with felt tape on sides of playfield)
21) Service rails
22) speakerlightkits.com Speaker RGB Lights
23) speakerlightkits.com Acrylic speaker grills w/SF emblem
24) Custom movie sound track code 1.62

* Drink holder with ST decal included .
I will post pics when done installing everything.

#6958 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hmmmmm no Leg Lights or Volcano.

No, sorry. Because then I would have to do all three pins so they matched!

#6965 5 years ago

I didn't realize that the newer back box design on ST pro eliminates the need for a DMD guard.

#6970 5 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Pretty sure it's the Black Hole target

And how did you figure this out?

#6973 5 years ago

So is there a doubled shot for the last shot of every mode?

1 week later
#6986 5 years ago

Zitt's pop bumpers are awesome as said many times before on this thread! Only I have to install one new light socket in one of the pop bumpers because it keeps going out. Thanks Zitt for your awesome mod!

#6988 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

For Stern or STNG?
Regardless; Usually; it's those damn crappy leads on the LEDs.
I think others have suggested bending the leads away from the body and putting a layer of two of black electrical tape. Then re-installing.
That should help make a solid contact between the LED leads and the socket of the bumper base.

Stern ST pro.
Good idea! I will try that first.
Thanks

#6995 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Got to Enterprise Amok for the first time! Put up over $700M. Had three Klingon MBs and played thru all three Vengence modes.
I've been focusing on improving my drop catches. Adding that has really improved my play.

Holly Balls!
I have also notices an improvement by practicing drop catches.

#6997 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

For Stern or STNG?
Regardless; Usually; it's those damn crappy leads on the LEDs.
I think others have suggested bending the leads away from the body and putting a layer of two of black electrical tape. Then re-installing.
That should help make a solid contact between the LED leads and the socket of the bumper base.

Well,
I did this today and it worked!
Thanks again!

Added over 6 years ago:

This also worked on my spot lights. The bulbs like to fall out of those sockets.

1 month later
#7040 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I know.
I just don't have the room for any more pinball machines... and I can't convince myself to buy any of the latest title to mod. I was tempted to buy GB and Star Wars... but room, price, and quality issues have ended that.
I need to make something happen... but we'll see.

Yes, this is why I am so happy Spooky Pinball is coming out with great games now. I'm on the list for ACNC not only because I like the pin, but also because of the quality. Spike system scares me too much for now!
You should do some mods for ACNC!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 63.95
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 9.95
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gilbert, AZ
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stylesbitchly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=stylesbitchly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.