Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG
DSCN3233 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spidey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#201 10 years ago

If your clear plastics on STTNG have yellowed then Pinbits has a set for $30. Really makes the game look a lot newer. Some are a little tricky to install but well worth the time.

3 months later
#697 10 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

At the moment, I have neither!
13 - wow, that's impressive. I'm gonna need a bigger house,
Next month I'm knocking down the garage and building a bar/games room
I just happened to come across the STTNG first.
Any fellow owners ever come across problems with the eddy sensors?
Mine aren't working at all - yet it's not showing up as an error (no credit dot), which seems odd.

Try jiggling the wires first and make sure the connection to the resistor is good, or even use a dmm to check continuity from the resistor to the pins on the board. I had to replace the wires on one of mine. Pinbits sells the wire harness as well. If all that's good then try to find a new eddy sensor board.

6 months later
#1313 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I'm starting to question my shield targets and kickback...I feel like even after kickback is unlit and I hit the 2 shield targets, the light doesn't come back right away. Is this normal? Is there some cool down on that?

The difficulty in relighting the kickback increases, too. It starts at 1 set but will max at 3. So that may or may not be what you're seeing sometimes.

1 week later
#1409 9 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I'm going to change the LED's in my sttng back box (they are all white at the moment). Could someone please post a pic of their LED setup (which colours go where, etc) so i know how many and which colours i need to get hold of. (YES i'm going to get rid of that alternate translite too )

I think it looks best if you just use cool white and warm white, as the LED colors distort the original artwork color (but some people like that I suppose). The warm white go behind all the people, and the cool white goes everywhere else. Cointaker sells this is a kit that has the right number of warm/cool white. I can pm you the exact number of each.

Also, all the GI in my game flickers whenever any of the coils are activated. It's most noticeable with the lights out and looking at the translite which has LED's. Anyone else have this happen? Probably not noticeable with incandescents. Not sure if it's a cold solder joint affected by vibration or if it's from the current pull.

2 months later
#1676 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcbbq13:

I want to do it but $400 is it really worth it?

Definitely.

2 months later
#1937 9 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Hi everybody,
I bought a Delta ramp protector from pinballheaven.co.uk, but i can`t see any way to get it to fit.
To get the upper screw to fit i have to make a new hole in the ramp.
http://www.pinballheaven.co.uk/shop/pinball-heaven/delta-ramp-protector
Any suggestions?

bilde 2.JPG 222 KB

bilde 1.JPG 179 KB

Yes, drill a hole. Then use either a screw or a clear cable tie.
Edit: Can't use a cable tie, the end is open. That was an option on a Tron ramp protector.

#1952 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Here's a question on the new Star Trek game.
Is there an adjustment for the missions that require a shot count? For instance, on Prime Directive 3, all 7 shots must be hit in under 30 seconds. Sometimes that warp ramp is a bitch to hit. Every time I restart the mission, no progress has been saved. I looked everywhere in the settings, but maybe I just missed something.
This reminds me of Transformers. On the earlier code, Megatron & Optimus Prime wouldn't save their progress like all the other modes. Then with newer updates, they changed it to save their progress, but the completion bonus was lowered for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. try.

Prime Directive has a timer setting that can be changed but it's for all 3 levels. Some modes have timers for each level independently. No way could I do PD3 in 30 seconds. Try 40 or more. No progress save either, it's tough.

2 weeks later
#2042 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

sometimes the T in the left outlane is flashing, and when i drain down it i get another ball. is this normal? and how am i achieving this? thanks

Yes. Should be activated by hitting the two Shields standups on the left. As you get more balls saves, the number of times you have to complete the two side targets increases, with a maximum of 3 (assuming it works the same as the LE).

1 week later
#2098 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

im still learning these rules. when playing a mission on tier 2, for ex PD, they will all be blinking blue except one will be blinking yellow/blue, what does this shot mean?

In most cases it's simply worth more points, so even better if you can hit it with the combo light.
On Nero 3 there are normally two shots available at a time, but they rotate with the flippers buttons. If you overlap them, it becomes the blinking light and is worth two hits. But watch out, it may change as you flip to make the shot!

1 week later
#2226 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

for you jedi knights who can reach Enterprise Amok, how do you have your timers set? I cant imagine hitting the specific shots in default 30 secs, im not even close. Im gonna punch the glass.

Level 2 modes save progress, it's some of the level 3 modes that don't, with the hardest being PD3. I have my PD timer at 60 seconds, but then PD1 can take a while if you get Galactic Lanes going.

2 weeks later
#2309 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ya the 555 GI bulbs are completely ridiculous. those bulbs under the inlane plastics are the worst!
And it's not just ST. My MET, acdc and xmen had the same problems.
EDIT: the worst is when they pop out onto the pf and roll down into the ball trough during an epic game.

I'm going to get some glue dots and see if those work. I still have two lamps that flicker.

EDIT: I already have some museum putty so may try that as well.

#2328 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Just had the game of my life.

Okay that's just ridiculous. I bet you were really "bored" with that game.
I need to change the 2x timer to 60 seconds, too.
BTW another good strategy for 2x scoring is stacking with Super Ramps. You can get up to 10M/warp ramp.

#2339 9 years ago

Had a 3A SB fuse blow last night but fortunately I has a spare handy. Don't remember the number off hand but it was for all the coils except the flippers. Hopefully it was just a fluke. I don't ever expect a game to blow a fuse unless there's a problem that can be fixed. Could've used that coin door ball save so now I know.

#2367 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

i cheated with the great coin door ball saver tip and went to EA. Had no idea what was going on, what are strategies with EA? Tomorrow im going to beat that damn nero 3 mission.

I believe the strategy is to just shoot the spinner as much as possible. Shots that you make turn from blinking to solid, but I'm not sure what happens if you complete all the shots. Also not sure what causes it to change colors.

1 week later
#2470 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Question about PD2 mode - is there a pattern or something other than just making lit shots to complete the mode? I usually try to complete all the level 1 modes first but now I am doing columns to explore the level 2 and 3 modes. In PD2, I am making good shots but the mode suddenly ends in a relatively short time. I think I finished the mode but on the next mission start, PD2 is still available. When I start it again, I usually just have to make one or two shots and then it is complete. It seems like I have to make a series of specific shots in a short time and it saves your progress. Am I missing something?

You're just not completing the mode in time. It has a 30 second timer by default which is pretty short for most mortals. There's only one PD timer in the adjustments and it's for all 3 PD modes, so 60 seconds is great for PD2/3 but makes PD1 a bit long especially if you get GAT lanes. I'd recommend somewhere between 45-60 seconds, with longer times if you want a shot at completing PD3.

#2495 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Anyone else have the metal guide bending back? Only had the game for a month and just noticed it. I'm not sure if it makes the shot harder - always a tough one for me. Sometimes the balls does bounce around and not sit but that is rare.
Also, my drop target is getting stubborn about registering direct, hard hits. Soft hits even if it's just a touch always work. I read that the spring might be responsible for this. Is that right?

DSC_1785.JPG 137 KB

My metal guide is not bent back as far as I know, but I'll look closely. Definitely not like that.
One thing I noticed in your pic is the lane guide for the spinner lane, just to the right of the standup target. It looks like that on yours, a ball rolling back down the lane would miss the target. Is that correct? On my LE, the lane guide fits slightly behind the target and if the speed of the ball is just right, it will deflect off the standup and head STDM. Just wondering if there's a physical difference there between the Pro and the Pre/LE.

#2498 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

jawjaw - My lane looks just like yours. I have about 1500 plays on my game. How many on yours? My game was one a TPF last year thus why it got so many plays so fast.
Spidey - I'm betting your stand up target is leaning slightly to the right. Those get lose and tend to move around and that one gets beat pretty hard on the inside from missed shots to the scoop. If that is the case, straighten it up and get a target splint from mezelmods to keep it straight. But to confirm, mind does not ever hit the target when coming out of the left loop.

Mine appears straight, but I'll see if I can move it left a little. Might be a Pro vs Prem/LE difference, ugh. Or maybe I can bend the rail. I'll try to grab a pic tonight.

#2501 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Sweet. I'll do the same
Spidey - Pretty sure you'll be able to straighten it out or get it adjusted to be smooth. I've played a handful of LE's and haven't ever seen that be an issue. Worst case, if the target is straight, then put a washer under the mount of the side next to the rail. This will make it lean a bit to the left (from the players view) and should prevent that.

Thanks for the tip. I'll see what I can do.

2 weeks later
#2632 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey guys, what is this and why are the bb speakers hooked up to it in my ST Pro? I bought a pair of other speakers to upgrade the bb speakers and need to know if I have to keep this in line. Thanks.

IMGA0735.JPG 224 KB

If you're putting in new speakers just clip one side to disconnect, or desolder one of the legs. It's just a cap to keep low frequencies from being passed to those speakers. But with aftermarket 2-way (coaxial) speakers, they can handle the lower frequencies.

As for the crack on the Alpha ramp, mine had a chunk broken off shortly after getting the game. All it takes is one unlucky airball.

#2635 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey thanks spidey. I saw these and the tweeter cover looked kind of cool, like the ST insignia. With the color changing speaker lights it should look good.

IMGA0736.JPG 161 KB

Yeah those should be great. I'm actually not sure why I haven't added the speaker lights to mine. The unused single blue flasher isn't exactly gettin' the job done.

1 month later
#2918 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

My right flipper is making some odd noises when I hold it in. No the usual Stern flipper buzz. Sometimes it sounds normal, other times loud and unpleasant.
Any ideas?

It may not be the usual sound but it's most likely the usual problem. Remember, the coils are being pulsed in hold mode. Activate the coil with the pf up and look for mechanical vibration. Mine are starting to buzz and I need to check it out, too.

#2936 8 years ago

The game will slow down a bit after it gets played more, so those airballs and Warp ramp hops should eventually stop. For now, go into the adjustments and change coil power to "soft."
I turned my slings down to 10, as it just tiresome watching the game play keep-away.

Missions starts are difficult, no doubt. Many of us suggested they add an easier mode start setting to allow the Vengeance shot to start a mode, but it didn't happen.

You'll discover some L1 modes favor certain shots. If you drill down through L1/2/3 you get a fixed 2x combo multiplier for one shot, and that shot might help another L1 mode. Also the Galactic Modes (under the right flipper) are different for all L1 modes. You'll also tire of the game quickly of you play all L1 modes first every game, so just for variety's sake, you'll want to try more L2/L3 modes. Plus they generally have better dots and sound effects, and they usually add a multi-color shot that allows you to achieve the medals faster.

For flipper buzz, go up a few pots and find the link to a previous discussion. The quick answer is you'll have to lift the pf and fiddle with the coil and/or stop to stop the vibration.

1 week later
#3003 8 years ago

I picked up Super Bands at TPF for ST and they work great. Blue on lower and purple on upper. I don't think every game needs them but for this title it's great because you get a little more power and it's easier to get control of the ball, which is a big plus when you're always racing against the mode timers. I seem to be worse at the Away Team shot but may be just a coincidence.

1 month later
#3285 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

How are points awarded for achieving bronze and then silver and then gold on the level 1 missions? I had assumed the point award was uniform, meaning each time you got bronze, you received the same points. But, I have received anywhere from 550,000 to 800,000+ points for bronze. Silver seems to vary as well, and I assume gold also varies. Does anyone know the rules?

I don't know the exact point values but you get points based on the total number of medals you receive, plus bonus points for sets of 5 medals. These are cumulative across all 18 missions, so your KM bonus can get large if you drill down to L2/3 on several modes before starting it. And double scoring will double your total for medal awards.

#3296 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

spidey said:

I don't know the exact point values but you get points based on the total number of medals you receive, plus bonus points for sets of 5 medals. These are cumulative across all 18 missions, so your KM bonus can get large if you drill down to L2/3 on several modes before starting it. And double scoring will double your total for medal awards.

Ahh, so each successive medal you get is worth more points when you get the medal? I also didn't notice the bonus points for when you get five medals. I'll have to try to pay more attention, but keeping track of the ball with all of the medal award flashiness is hard enough. Still, I love it!

I don't think the value of the medals go up, it's just that you can earn a higher number of them by playing L2/L3 modes before KM.
The 5-medal bonus is per type, so you'll see it add up all your bronze medals, then award a set-of-5 bronze bonus, then silver, silver bonus, gold then gold bonus. As has been mentioned, if you're not on ball 3 or (if you have an extra ball) then save the 6th L1 mission until you get some more medals, or until you're one Warp shot short of a double scoring. Play the 6th L1 and make sure and hit the Warp ramp for 2x scoring (you might avoid Black Hole and Away Team to make sure the 2x is still active when you start KM).

Don't forget about playing your Vengeance modes. Extra ball for completing V2 and 10/20/40% of total score for V3. Plus when you finish V3, you start over so it's nice to have V1 ready to play again. Learn to live catch the kickout to make an easier time getting the V2 extra ball.

#3312 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I'm actually talking about the points awarded for the individual bonuses. I just kept track during a game and this is what I got (in order):

Nero: B 250K, S 450K
DTD: B 375K
STE: B 1M, S 1.25M, G 1M
KB: B 625K

Then draino.

Some of those may have been comboed. Not sure if that matters. Even if they were, I can't figure out the pattern.

Interesting. Would probably take a game with the glass off to figure out the exact medal award scoring.

#3313 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Does doing this take away from the medal ceremony in EA and 5Y? Or do they apply three times?

It's all cumulative, so yes up to 3x for the same medals.

I wonder if it carries over after 5yr when you get back to KM. Like I really have to worry about that.

3 weeks later
#3421 8 years ago

Yes that is correct. After that the mode starts over.

1 week later
#3474 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

STTNG .. What did I do??? I chose warp4 off the plunge then think I got the ferengi freighter thing happening then noticed I was in a big multiball and getting 40mil per ramp. Within twenty seconds I had 400mil and an extra ball. I want to do it again!! What was it?? I don't have massive experience on this title but man, I'm loving it.

Two separate things. Warp 4 is usually the best skill shot award, although sometimes Ball Lock is good. Try to get at least one warp to get to warp 5, which is bonus X held. At warp 8 you get an extra ball the first time, and then it's an artifact if you do it again in the same game. Watch out for warp 9, it reduces the skill shot award to warp 2 and then the delta ramp is no longer worth a warp except during the "warp 9" mode.

Sounds like you got Ferengi Multiball at the neutral zone. It's "add a ball" for the first 10 seconds or so by hitting those NZ targets. After that you try for jackpots at the center scoop and raise the Ferengi jackpot value by the side yellow targets that blink. I think my record is about 600M for this mode but that's way beyond normal.

1 month later
#3849 8 years ago

On Nero 2, if you hit all 3 blinking lights you get a "bonus jackpot." I managed to hit the 3-way combo for the entire mode (Alpha Ramp, Beta Ramp, left scoop). The bonus jackpot doubled each time and the last one was over 5M, with the total mode score being 38M. Normally that left scoop is frustrating so I don't know what happened there, got in the zone.

1 month later
#4046 8 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

Quick question:
I THINK my TNG Borg ship doesn't shoot balls out. The solenoid fires okay in test mode. Does the Borg ship only load up a ball after the delta ramp is hit during Borg Multiball? If that's the case, it is entirely possible I am not hitting the Delta ramp jackpot during multiball and only going for the main playfield jackpot shot, and so never loading the borg ship up.

If you get a ball lock via the Delta ramp->Borg ship, then it will shoot it out at the beginning of mb. Typically that shot is only available as lock 2, but sometimes you can get it for lock 1. So that and during mb as you mentioned. The game can't load balls in the ship so you have to get them there.

And yes it's entirely possible you're never hitting the Delta ramp 3x jackpot.

1 month later
#4307 8 years ago

"I'd like to get my hands on her ample nacelles if you'll pardon the engineering parlance." - Montgomery Scott

3 weeks later
#4410 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I just wish there was a way to modify the kickback so it had a little more, you know ..... kick. I don't understand what is fundamentally different about the kickback on ST, but it is way less consistent than any other game I own.

The actuator is wrong. Every other game with a kickback uses an "A" style actuator, whereas on ST, it has a semi-circle. That doesn't work because the switch is activated too far up the lane. With the A style (or whatever it's called, same as the shooter lane), the switch is triggered when the ball is much closer to the plunger, so it can be more consistent and the speed of the ball has less affect. On ST, it has to fire too early to try and prevent fast balls from getting past, but slow balls don't get much force as a result.

It's one of those things that just makes you go, crap, only Stern would do this. It's like when pf screws come loose on your games and fall out during play, or spotlights fall out, or GI flickers from loose 555's, you're like, geez, Stern.

#4448 8 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

So I'm getting a loud buzz from the upper right flipper after some extended playtime.
I'll start looking at the schematics to figure out how the assembly goes together and the part names. But could somebody let me know likely cause?
Flipper doesn't stick or hang. Works normally. But after maybe 45 minutes of playing, it makes a really loud buzz if I hold the flipper button down. And when it does this, the loud buzz is intermittent.

Here's what worked for me. Lift up the pf and loosen the coil stop screws enough for it to be just a little loose (there's a fine line between loose and off), close the coin door and engage the flipper. If the loud buzz is gone, snug the coil stop and see if it's still quiet. Even though it doesn't appear like there's any room to adjust the stop, just loosening and tightening the screws seemed to be enough. Could also try pushing on the coils stop a little (while it's a little loose) to see if that fixes it, or push on it while the flipper is engaged. Obligatory warning to not electrocute yourself. I've fixed two flippers on ST and it was just that, messing with the coil stops.

1 month later
#4660 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

hawkmoon said:
Can someone put me in touch with a company that sells either pdi glass or invisaglass,please??
The only company in North America that sells PDI glass is Pinball Decals Inc ...
http://pinballdecals.com/NonGlareOpticalGlassPage.html
Invisiglass can be purchased from any Jersey Jack distributor, or directly from JJP ...
http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/our-distributors/
or
https://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=63

Keep in mind the PDI glass is considered superior (no smudge effect from fingerprints and less glare), so if you're paying $295/sheet, that's the way to go. However, Pinball Sales periodically has discounts on Invisiglass if you buy multiple sheets. In fact I see on the JerseyJack site it says the price drops to $221.25/sheet when you buy 4. When they're on sale you usually buy 2 or 3 for the discount.

1 week later
#4744 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What does the red light on warp ramp mean?

Shot doubler, same as red pf lights.

#4775 8 years ago

Ever notice that in STTNG, during Borg multiball the Q's target loads you back to 3 balls? There may be other situations as well like hitting your first jackpot with less than 3 balls. I don't recall ever reading anything about this in a rules sheet but I do notice at time I get free auto launches. Will do some testing and report back.

3 months later
#5097 7 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

hi all
just joined the group as i recv'd my premium over the weekend. has any one notice the inconsistent auto plung and the kick back firing a little early? Is there an easy fix for these issues?
Thanks

Yes auto plunger is inconsistent. Maybe we'll get a software update someday, maybe not.

The kickback just sucks because they used a rounded actuator instead of the normal triangle style (like literally every other game with a kickback). So the switch registers when the ball is half a mile away from the plunger. Only thing you can do is with some trial and error, bend the actuator down a little so the ball is further down the lane when it triggers. But if it's too far, it'll miss fast shots, and there's no ball save compensation if that happens.

3 weeks later
#5197 7 years ago
Quoted from ktrain315:

I just picked up a star trek pro today and the right orbit shot isn't flowing all the way through to the left. I lifted the playfield and noticed the gate mech thats behind the vengence isn't plugged in and can't figure out where to plug it in. Can anyone help?

Lift the playfield vertical and you'll find the connector.

#5199 7 years ago

Yes exactly. You need the whole gate assembly not just the coil.

9 months later
#5817 7 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

ok I have a Stern ST Premium but here is my question:
Stern ST or Williams ST:TNG???
should I trade out for one?

Both.

5 months later
#6026 6 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Hey all, just picked up a ST prem & now noticed all the mission & weapons arrow lamps are not working, yesterday the arrows were flashing different colours at the time & came good & now all dead, any ideas hopefully a common issue, I checked & swapped the cables to the boards & they are ok, the mission board red led is flashing fast like the others, did a search & nothing came up, TIA

Try reflowing the solder joints at the pin connectors. My arrows were flickering different colors and this fixed it.

1 month later
#6137 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

To adapt to what exactly?

The stainless steel speaker panel on the LE. Go to ColorDMD web page and you'll see ST. They have a $24 adapter for it.

http://shop.colordmd.com/colordmd-replacement-display-for-star-trek-pinball-machine/

1 week later
#6199 6 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

unplug & re-plug all optical 2-pin connectors at the boards under the playfield, insure the wires are twisted (to reduce noise in the signal) as well.

Do the red and black power wires as well. That was my problem.

1 week later
#6270 6 years ago
Quoted from Bruce:

I haven't managed to fix this and wanted to try this with the red and black power cables - I couldn't locate these under the pf? Any pointers would be great

The same opto boards underneath the pf. They have the white opto connectors, as well as power/ground connectors. My optos were acting flaky in a pair, which tipped me off that it was power and not the opto connectors. There are 2 optos controlled per board.

5 months later
#6630 5 years ago

I use museum putty for any wedge LED that's either falling out of a spotlight, or flickering. Just a tiny pinch of it.

1 month later
#6659 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

It's probably bad form to quote myself, but I need some advice on this stand-up. I bent it to the left to get it out of the way of the left orbit, but after a day or two it's back in the way. I've done it twice, and it's gone back to that position both times. I don't want to keep bending it as that might eventually weaken it. Has anyone else had this issue? Has anyone found a permanent solution? Is it possible to re-position the stand-up slightly to the left?

I always use a washer under the pf for leaning targets.

2 months later
#7006 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Does anyone know the truth or original story/reason the left VUK was changed from a large wireform entering the warp ramp in release materials and flyers to a simple VUK onto the left ramp/wireform going into production??

They couldn't get the VUK to reliably send the ball to the Warp ramp, primarily in low voltage conditions. Nobody outside of Stern ever got to see it, as far as I know.

3 months later
#7103 5 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Ok - I have a question. What the heck is this in the middle of my playfield? Never noticed it before now. I was testing some new Titan bands under blacklight on another machine when I noticed it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My Popeye had a number stamped on it like that as well.

2 weeks later
#7117 5 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

I’d like to see the awards for getting three in a row work for going three deep.

You are getting a locked in 2x shot. Plus all the medals count for all the wizards modes, so you can get a lot of medals for KM.

1 month later
#7185 5 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Help please. Everything is connected properly, but the lights will randomly come on during gameplay and then go off. The lights seem to be trying to display all colors at once.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Reflow the solder at the connector. That's what fixed it for me. I may have even added solder.

#7193 5 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Why would that suddenly happen?

I assume from the shaker motor.

What's weird is it's just that one board that has this problem. Maybe a manufacturing issue.

3 weeks later
#7263 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I had this issue on my previous STLE and now on this one. I’ll make a galactic shot won’t regerster a hit and the ball will be ejected from shooter lane. The switch test is fine. I just wish the hell machine could tell the ball *is* in the shooter lane just award the GAT how else does the ball end up in the shooter lane?

You qualified the GAT by making at least one mode shot first, right? I've never had mine not work.

3 months later
#7599 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

My ball trough wasn’t working so took a look and voila ! Now to figure out how to stop it from happening again looks like front right flasher[quoted image]

I use a small pinch of museum putty on the base. Fixed lots of flickering GI that way as well.

2 years later
#10247 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Looking for someone in the Continental US (or Canada) that would like a free set of these STTNG lenticular cards in exchange for pictures of them installed in their machine. First person to respond in this thread, I will send them your way. Thanks!
Market Link-
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/06709-star-trek-next-generation-lenticular-3d-apron-cards
Simulated 3D-
[quoted image]
Videos-

I’ll take you up on the offer

1 year later
#10600 7 months ago

Same as the other black wire

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marion, NC
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
Hardware
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 15.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boynton Beach, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spidey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=spidey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.