Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8753 3 years ago

Quick question on Stern Star Trek, what are the 8 yellow triangles in the middle of playfield for? I cant ever seem to get them lit up besides during multiballs or during vengeance battle i think.

#8756 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

And you fire the photon torpedoes by hitting the action button on lock down bar during Vengeance battles.

Thanks fellas! ill have to pay attention alittle better when i see the action button blinking to shoot the Vengeance if they light up. I think i hit the action button so fast every time it lights that i dont see that the triangles are lit.

#8761 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Thanks fellas! ill have to pay attention alittle better when i see the action button blinking to shoot the Vengeance if they light up. I think i hit the action button so fast every time it lights that i dont see that the triangles are lit.

Ok more code questions. I just got a premium and trying to get the code down. I understand how the modes work where you beat all 6 once, twice and a final third time and get a wizard mode each time. Also the multiball when the laser activates and another multiball where the ball locks under the vengeance and you hit it to activate the other multiball. Is there any other multiballs or things im not mentioning that i should know? Im still alittle confused on how away team works, it seems to change the way the modes work. Also after you defeat the vengeance once what happens next battle with vengeance, is it double points?

I havent found a up to date rule sheet so any advise much appreciated!

#8764 3 years ago

Thanks @jonnyqtrek!!! Which of the newer 3 movies is the movie code have scenes from? Im going to have to rewatch them to get reacquainted with the story line.

Another issue im having occasionally is when hitting the Warp ramp sometimes the ball goes into the shooter lane instead of landing in the right orbit. Im thinking its hitting the wire to the opto for the right ramp. Anybody got a tip to help fix this?

#8766 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

There’s a bracket that allows you to adjust the exit on the warp ramp left or right. I tried that a bunch, and it is very difficult to dial in. The best thing that worked for me is a small piece of felt tape at the exit just after the curve I believe, or perhaps around the curve, or maybe right before it. I can’t remember, but there’s likely a picture somewhere in this thread. That slows down the ball enough so you have a consistent feed to the upper flipper. YMMV.

Sweet thanks man, felt tape ordered! When this happens just kills the flow of the game. Otherwise this game shoots so good! Code is plenty deep and sound effects with movie are great, whoever created it you did a great job!

#8799 3 years ago

Back with another code question. What do the T-R-E-K inserts in the outlanes do when all lit up?

2 weeks later
#8840 3 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Ugh, sorry to be so needy, but if the opportunity presents itself, might I ask if somebody could attach pics of the upper left region of their playfield (areas pictured below, by the Alpha ramp).
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
This is basically the last of the playfield corrections to this machine (want to replace the alpha ramp decal with one that's absent rubber dust, get rid of the black duct tape, install the Cliffy's, and replace the cracked plastics), but I'm having a hard time figuring out how some of the plastics (46 & 59) are supposed to orient.
(Pretty sure 46 isn't supposed to tuck underneath the ramp as it currently is, but I'm not certain what some of the holes are supposed to align to.)

20201012_184555 (resized).jpg20201012_184555 (resized).jpg20201012_184658 (resized).jpg20201012_184658 (resized).jpg20201012_184704 (resized).jpg20201012_184704 (resized).jpg
Hope these help, there off a premium but I think there same on pro. Let me know if need anymore pics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=phbooms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.