Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10058 2 years ago

I'm joining the club with a pro later this week and curious if anyone has the aurich art package uninstalled that they'd sell to me?

Thanks!

#10061 2 years ago
Quoted from FugTM:

It was about 2 years ago when I asked the same question. Someone advised me to pm him here on this forum, I did. He replied and told me he was doing a new run I got one of them. For all I know he may have a few more....it's worth a pm to him to find out.

I did and I guess he's no longer producing these art packages due to some stern pressure. Looks like I missed the boat unfortunately

#10076 2 years ago

Just picked up a Pro and still in the process of tweaking it. On that note, has anyone modified the left ball guide coming out of the left eject scoop? I'm not getting consistent feeds from that scoop to the left flipper and the coil is at full power. I'm thinking I could lightly bend the end of that metal ball guide near the scoop to help the eject angle hit the left flipper instead of sometimes hitting the top of the sling.

Has anyone tweaked that ball guide or done other things to help facilitate a consistent feed?

#10081 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

I thought the answer to this was to put a small piece of the fuzzy side of velcro on the roof of that scoop.. it supposedly deadened the kick out a bit.

I need the kickout to be full strength for sure...any less power and the kickout is consistently worse (i.e. into the top of the sling). I just carefully bent the end of the metal ball guide on the left side of the scoop exit to try to direct the ball more towards the flipper and away from the top of the scoop. It definitely improved the kickout for sure. I'll keep tweaking

1 month later
#10127 2 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

we will do a re-run of the speaker panels
I have the offer now
1 panel + shipping is $ 190,-
2 panel + shipping $ 325,-
please let me know via PM today
tom
[quoted image]

Does that price include the EL Paper to light up the lettering as shown in the pic?

Thanks!

#10131 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I found the installation video that PinballSuperNova created, he had some fantastic videos for mod installation.

Looks like they make EL Paper that is larger, but not sure if they make it large enough to avoid having to use two separate pieces like he does in that video. The larger paper (A3 size) costs close to $100. I also don't know where to find (and how much they cost) the various connectors and splitters he uses in his install video. Also, if I were to buy EL Paper, would I want the version with our without the 12v inverter?

kapsreiter - Any idea of the height and width dimensions for the Star Trek lettering (including the insignias on each side) that would need to be lit up? Trying to determine what I'd need to order and how much I'd be spending in total for this.

Thanks!

#10134 2 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

I ordered a strip and it covered in one shot. I think it was 2” by 12” or so. And yes you need the inverter - they are powered by AC.

Appreciate it. I found the 12x2 EL paper. I wasn't sure if that would do it and it comes with the inverter box

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gilbert, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.