Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pauloz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 10 years ago

I have a STTNG with a color DMD which has been temporarily taken out and is currently in my TZ in HD white.

STTNG will be leaving the lineup to make room for others. MoPLE, STLE, WOZECLE and THLE

Have had a STLE on order for six months and they still have not officially confirmed there is going to be one.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Can you tell others how a Color DMD can be replaced and moved into other machines. I think many of us would benefit from this. (Most of us are waiting for CDMD)

It's easy. Just swap them over.

If I can do it, anyone can.

#87 10 years ago

Color DMD can run in full colour in games they have done. You can use them on other BW games in single colour sigma display.

The color DMD comes with full installation instructions. Easy as.

#89 10 years ago

Yes. Any color DMD (even the older ones - after an update.) can be used on any supported game in full color by downloading the free firmware update on the website.

The color DMD can also be used in any B/W games in single color in either dots, HD or Scan Lines.

They are also bringing in a sigma display for Stern games in single color in the next few months.

#99 10 years ago

I imagine this data is by far more amazing than data's emotion chip "in some sense". What you are saying is we don't have to wait Months, Months and more Months for our TNG 'COLOR DMD' to come back in stock. We can buy whatever is out now? I am sure by tomorrow others will have questions. To see ST:TNG in full Color DMD. As well to be able to fork out $400 USD in a DMD that can be interchangeable via the listed supported machines such as " STTNG, WW,AF,SS, MM and AFM.. via. Colordmd.???
That said, Thank you for your info I shall sleep now....

Correct. Buy any color DMD they have in stock and just download the firmware for STTNG from their website.

You will be amazed at the difference. The best mod ever for any pin.

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Anyone have the laser cannons? I am pondering getting them but I think they will take A LOT of the challenge away from the gameplay and make it too easy. Any opinions?

They look awesome but they do help you with the shots. You just have to learn what spot the laser is at to make the shot.

#161 10 years ago

I got them because the look good.

3 months later
#676 10 years ago

Got my STTNG down at the beach to make room for STLE. Now I will have at Star Trek game at both places.

#683 10 years ago

Help.

Since I moved my STTNG down to the beach, I have a problem I have never had before.

Lock 1 & 3 are fine but lock 2 does not give me the ball back. Machine goes through the locate ball sequence and the. I get end of ball bonus and on to the next ball.

Any one had this happen and know how to fix it.

Cheers
Paul

6 months later
#1229 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Rules question - how do I light mission start and away team after I finish a mission?

Once you finish a mission the 'away team' will light up. Hit the ball into the VUK to the left or under the top flipper on the right. Select the next mission with the flipper buttons.

1 month later
#1531 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Crap. I think I ordered the wrong ones, as I didn't see the 7/16" ones being sold. I ordered these:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3358
which are 3/8", similar to the ones Marco carried. I'm guessing the 1/16" on the outer diameter won't matter. What do people think?

I think that they wouldn't have two sizes if it didn't matter. JMTCW

#1542 9 years ago

Pop bumper caps.

3 weeks later
#1588 9 years ago

Until recently AUD was 1 to 1 USD right now its 1 to 0.93.
So Stern is selling NIB at 9296.50 USD?
When I use to live in Sydney the currency conversion was about 1 USD = 2 AUD I was living the dream lol. Wish I bought a few Pins when I had the chance.

We have to pay for shipping and tax plus the distributors profit so makes it a 10k pin in Aus and NZ.

3 weeks later
#1684 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcbbq13:

Just ordered!

You wont be disappointed. I have one in MM, AFM, TZ and IMVE.

If you could only have one mod on a pin, Color DMD would be it.

3 months later
#2279 9 years ago

Had a wicked game today. The machine was going ballistic. Previous night score was 200m.image.jpgimage.jpg

#2283 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

dayum!!! wtf? so what are your strategies/secrets to reach such a score? Tell me your attack plan, i need to break 200m and reach E.A.

Main strategy is to try to stop the ball from draining.

2 months later
#2818 9 years ago

Stern Pinball has posted new Star Trek pinball code version 1.6 for the Pro, Premium and LE editions.

The updated code features substantial refinement and some new features:

• Medals are a new feature that awards Bronze, Silver and Gold Medals based

on performance during missions. Medals are also redeemed at the start of

wizard modes as a lump sum of points. Medals create additional incentive for players to perform well during missions.

• End-of-Ball Bonus has been tuned to play a more significant role in the

scoring strategy.

• Scoring has been re-balanced across the entire game.

• Numerous potential game exploits have been addressed based on comments

from players and observation during tournaments and location play.

• LE and Premium light shows have been enhanced.

• Throughout all models of the game visual effects, sounds, speech,

presentation and choreography have been enhanced.

• In addition numerous bugs have been fixed.

LE code (V1.6):

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/ga

Premium code (V1.6):

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-star-trek-premium

Pro code (V1.6):

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-star-trek-p

This update can also be found on our website www.sternpinball.com in the game code library.

1 week later
#2904 9 years ago

I don't expect to see any more updates.

#2906 9 years ago

If its as fast as mine was when I cleaned it, you wont be seeing the ball either.

#2908 9 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Almost unplayable when I wax it...lol

Didn't think the new playfields needed waxing.

3 weeks later
#3123 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

52? Anyone have more warps? My best is 27. Hitting the warp ramp on cue is tough. I can hit it during gameplay now and then but tough when you really need it. Sometimes you can kind of craddle the ball with the third flipper or knock it up a little bit to get an easy shot. Going for the warp ramp on every ball launch is a good way to practice. You can get a nice skill shot award if you do it right. I feel pretty good when I get that.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3136 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm gonna guess here that either your on 10 ball with extra ball at every 10 mil points; orrrrrr your onto sensor wire came loose and started firing free warps. Mines done that before. Either case nice warp champ

3 ball game. I did think that there might be something wrong. I did get a lot of warps but didn't think it was that many so thought there might be something wrong. Will check the sensors.

3 months later
#3719 8 years ago

Yes it goes down as well but you can set a fixed score for extra ball so it's the same every time for everyone.

4 weeks later
#3933 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm gonna guess here that either your on 10 ball with extra ball at every 10 mil points; orrrrrr your onto sensor wire came loose and started firing free warps. Mines done that before. Either case nice warp champ

This happened again yesterday. Eskaybee, could you please tell me where is the sensor, I can't find it and nothing I can see looks like it has come loose.

3 months later
#4622 8 years ago

I like Superbands. Got them on every game except Skyrocket.

#4647 8 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I have a similar problem with the warp ramp falsely triggering... from warp 1 to warp 9.9 in 12 parsecs. It's only happened a few times so I can't pinpoint the issue.. would love to hear what you find out.

There is an opto connector under the playfield behind the vengeance.. Once I made sure the connection was good it never happened again. Wasn't exactly sure which connector it was so I just made sure all of them were good.

2 weeks later
#4777 8 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

I think a separate thread/club should be created for ST TNG. There is too much volume to go through.

There already is a STTNG club.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-owners-club

1 week later
#4817 8 years ago

Of course it helps.

1 week later
#4841 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Taking warp to a whole new level

warp_(resized).jpg

That musta been some nudge.

#4856 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I hope SOON. I have the dmd so just waiting for the program.

Me too. In the meantime, it looks pretty good in blue to match the armour.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 85.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gilbert, AZ
$ 15.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pauloz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=pauloz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.