PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otrchief.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5821 7 years ago
Quoted from Bruce:

I put mirror blades on mine, and new translite amongst many other things. Looks awesome!

Where did you get the new translite?

#5822 7 years ago

I have a couple of questions on ST Premium. Does the VUK ever put the ball directly on the playfield rather than rotating and putting the ball on the wire ramp? What does the red light on the emblem above the warp ramp indicate?

1 year later
#7114 5 years ago

I seldom get to the second level missions and have never reached the third level, so I have started playing the missions vertically. This is allowing me to see graphics I would normally never reach. The graphics appear to get better in the 2nd & 3rd levels.

1 month later
#7180 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Anyone else have this issue? (Happening throughout)

3M 467MP Double Sided Tape would probably do a good job of fixing this. It is available on eBay in different sizes.

#7189 5 years ago

When are the spot light and meteor flashers supposed to be on in ST Prem? They light in the flasher tests but I don't notice them on during the game. Are they to be on all of the time? Thanks

3 weeks later
#7267 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Hopefully google doesn’t freak out at this, but, this is the movie soundtrack version with the destruction of the Vengeance music added back in. The first time I destroyed the Vengeance with the regular movie soundtrack I was disappointed. So I added it in.

Did you change the music back on the Victory Laps? That was the only Stern music I liked better than the movie music.

1 week later
#7320 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Connected a 12V flasher behind the explosion plastic to the Vengeance flasher and l’m liking how it turned out!
Ship mods next.

Looks good! I like Mezel Mods STAR TREK PINBALL VENGEANCE EXPLOSION.

P1020061 (resized).JPGP1020061 (resized).JPGVengence Explosion2 (resized).jpgVengence Explosion2 (resized).jpg
#7328 5 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Can you give details on the green ship?

I bought it complete with 2 leds & bracket from Mazel. Now they only have the bracket since the toy is hard to find although there is currently one on eBay. My favorite mod is the Vengeance led ring by pinsider beatmaster. I originally thought I wanted the red, but ended up with the blue. Now that I have it I really like the blue.

2 months later
#7524 4 years ago

The translite and art package really add to the game. I haven't used the speaker panel decal because I had trouble cutting it out. I may still try it.

9 months later
#8148 4 years ago
Quoted from m0nty:

Anyone interested in joining a group buy for these laser cut stainless speaker panels for Star Trek (Pro) for pro/premium? We need 10 people.

I'm interested in getting one for my Premium.

1 week later
#8156 4 years ago

I installed Zitt's Star Trek Pop Bumper Caps this week. This is a very nice mod. The packaging was the best I have seen for a mod. The instructions and pictures were very clear. I did one cap a day and chose to do the Command cap first for instant gratification. Overall it took about 4 hours for my fat fingers to complete the installation of the 3 caps.

P1020862 (resized).JPGP1020862 (resized).JPGP1020866 (resized).JPGP1020866 (resized).JPGP1020877 (resized).JPGP1020877 (resized).JPG
#8164 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

When are you doing the

vengeance mod?

When I get some plastic glue.

#8166 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone else installed a full set of cliffys on their Stern ST? Where does this part below go? Thanks

It is the right side shooter eject and goes below the rail guard.

Snap A4 (resized).jpgSnap A4 (resized).jpgSnap A5 (resized).jpgSnap A5 (resized).jpgSnap A3 (resized).jpgSnap A3 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#8173 4 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

i still have 1 in stock

I received my speaker panel today. It was very nicely packaged between two pieces of flack board. The panel is very nice and is a great up grade for either Pro or Premium machines.

I'm waiting for an order of EL paper to use as part of my install.

PINBALLSUPERNOVA has a very nice U Tube video on the install of the panel, speaker lights & EL paper.

He also has some other Star Trek videos.

#8183 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

When are you doing the

vengeance mod? They were included in the screw bag.

I did the mod today. It is hard to take a picture but it is nice. Does anyone know where to get the Stern specific blue LED (112-5040-05)? Mine has been out for a long time

P1020879 (resized).JPGP1020879 (resized).JPG
#8191 4 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

I'd bet 99% its a broken wire, and not a failure of the LED, the wiring harness is too short. Trace back from the LED through the wiring harness, it will be obvious.

Thanks everyone for your help. It is a broken wire. I have to decide whether to splice a short wire between the broken ends or a longer wire from the break to the connector.

ST Broken Wire02 (resized).JPGST Broken Wire02 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#8211 4 years ago

I finished my Speaker Panel install. I can't decider whether I like the red or blue speaker lights better. I'm also attaching a better picture of Zit's Pop Bumper caps. They certainly make a lot of great mods for Star Trek.

Red Speakers02 (resized).JPGRed Speakers02 (resized).JPGBlue Speakers (resized).JPGBlue Speakers (resized).JPGNew Pop Bumper Caps02 (resized).JPGNew Pop Bumper Caps02 (resized).JPG
3 weeks later
#8241 4 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

The Last blackout mods are ready to ship

I received my Blackout Mod yesterday and installed it today. It was an easy install and works great.

Blackout Mod04 (resized).JPGBlackout Mod04 (resized).JPG
#8250 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

hello. i have the star trek pro with the upgraded panel what speaker light kit do i order for the blue one? thank you.

The speaker kits allow you to change color with a remote. I go back and forth between red and blue. When I posted pictures on Facebook the vote was 30 to 1 blue.

6 months later
#8901 3 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

Where do you run the EL paper wire? Are you going through the speaker grill?

I found the following video very helpful in doing the EL paper install:

#8902 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

i also have some layered metal sheets for the warp-plasma topper

Do you have instructions or references on how to make "Warp Plasma" Topper with your metal sheets?

1 month later
#9146 3 years ago

I have 14 pins that have either pin blades or mirror blades. Unfortunately 4 of them have small tears in the pin blades from before I found the cabinet protectors (great product). My Star Trek Premium has lots of room on the sides and I probably don’t need to use the cabinet protectors with it but they are good insurance.

2 months later
#9500 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

Star Treck Topper

Are you selling a complete Topper? What is included?

9 months later
#10053 2 years ago

I added a LED sign from Etsy as a topper.

Star Trek Topper01 (resized).jpgStar Trek Topper01 (resized).jpgStar Trek Topper05 (resized).jpgStar Trek Topper05 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#10132 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I also don't know where to find (and how much they cost) the various connectors and splitters he uses in his install video. Also, if I were to buy EL Paper, would I want the version with our without the 12v inverter?

When I did this two years ago, I found all of the connectors & splitters on Amazon. I hooked the paper up to 12 Volts in the front of the game. I used 2 sheets of A5 paper which I also purchased from Amazon. Amazon currently does not have this paper. The following is an EBay link: ebay.com link: itm

1 month later
#10196 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I'm really struggling to get scores over 150,000,000. I don't really know if there are good ways to set up multiballs to blow them up etc.

I learned watching a how to play video that scoring the Away Team after it is lit on every mode is very helpful in increasing one's medal count.

2 weeks later
#10228 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can’t figure out sometimes I’ll be on ‘last shot’ and will drain and it’ll send me to the next mission select. But other times if I drain I’ll need to hit the mode Starr shot. Is there a logic they I’m missing to this?

If you have collected Away Team you will be sent to the next mission. If you have not scored Away Team you have to finish the current mode.

9 months later
#10455 1 year ago

When I purchased my Star Trek in 2017 I purchased Alpha & Beta ramp protectors from paradise pinball https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-alpha-beta-quadrant-ramp-protectors and Cliffy protectors for the Warp Ramp. These Protectors cover the tops of the ramps.

P1020003 (resized).JPGP1020003 (resized).JPGP1020009 (resized).JPGP1020009 (resized).JPGP1020042 (resized).JPGP1020042 (resized).JPGP1020044 (resized).JPGP1020044 (resized).JPG
1 month later
#10507 1 year ago

Do the flashers in the boulders and above the slingshots go off during game play? I see them fire in the attract mode, but I don't see them during game play.

11 months later
#10742 73 days ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Hey Gang, Just picked up a Pro that is beautiful,
not. one. Scratch on the cab, PF is beautiful.
# of Games played seems CRAZY low,
what is the right setting to view lifetime plays on this one?
thanks

There is not a setting that shows lifetime plays. Total Plays is STD Audit #16. This resets when the ram chip is changed. It appears the earnings audits have some lifetime info but since my game is on free play I don't know if they reset when the rom is changed.

2 months later
#10799 37 hours ago
Quoted from Rockypinball:

Not sure how the medals work on the Stern Star Trek, doesn't seem to have anything to do with mission completion, looks to be about combo shots somehow.

On level 1: Bronze – 3 shots, Silver – 6 shots, Gold – 9 shots

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otrchief.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=otrchief and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.