Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG
DSCN3233 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

521 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mustangpaul. You are on page 1 of 3.
#139 10 years ago

I may not be a member buy I just preordered the Bluray 3D, Bluray, reg dvd and digital copy of the new ST. on Amazon, $28 and change shipped and shipped Sep. 17th. which is the day of release. Could that be the day when Stern announces the new ST pin?

3 months later
#679 10 years ago

Just got my Star Trek Pro last week and lovin it.

#693 10 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

CONGRATS Question for you, did the STPRO come with a keyfob?

Just saw your post, no it didn't, was it supposed to. I haven't looked in the goodie bag yet. Do they usually come with one? I haven't even lifted up the pf in fear of scratching the sides of the new cab.

#694 10 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Greetings - permission to come aboard?
Just bought my first pin and it's an STTNG - my fave back in the day.
I love it. Couple of issues to sort (worst is non-functioning eddys, as I posted in the tech section today) but it's perfectly playable and just as much fun as I remembered.
Got a horrible feeling I'm not going to stop at one machine.
Engage!

If you have the room....and the money, go for it. I started out 7 months ago with my first and now I have 13. I had room for one more so I went Star Trek Pro. Lucky #13

#698 10 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

At the moment, I have neither!
13 - wow, that's impressive. I'm gonna need a bigger house,
Next month I'm knocking down the garage and building a bar/games room
I just happened to come across the STTNG first.
Any fellow owners ever come across problems with the eddy sensors?
Mine aren't working at all - yet it's not showing up as an error (no credit dot), which seems odd.

Thanks but having so many can be a royal pain, 5 are down to be worked on. For the garage have a 10ft ceiling and an 8ft garage door, you will LOVE the height.

#710 10 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Heh, any higher than 2.5metres (8ft-ish) gets me involved with the council's planning department. No chance!
Besides, as a newbie, it's pretty daunting learning how to fix and maintain just the one machine right now.
Give it time...

Bummer about the height limit.

#712 10 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

Yippee, just got an email from my distributor
It says,
"Good News!
Your STLE Is shipping from Stern Today!! Attached is your Bill of Lading (Master Shipping Document) Please Look it over to be sure it looks correct. Tomorrow I should have tracking information for you. "
I am getting excited now

Party at your place.

#713 10 years ago

Oh I was just curious. Because ST:TNG and ST25th both came with keyfobs. "Or at least I thought". I asked because I was curious what it looked like "if" it came with one. Im big on the keyfobs, have to have one for all my pins or it bugs me lol. However, I don't think Stern gives out Keyfobs for any pins. That may have been a 80's 90's thing. Companies now days figure they can save money by cutting out the little things.

Yeah, at $8200 it's going to cut into their profit margin to deeply to give the buyer a key fob.

#724 10 years ago

Congrats! But you can never over-trek lol

the same as you can't over dry.

#758 10 years ago

Woot, thanks for the validation. Right now cointaker has buy 2 get one free. http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=1413 the ones you buy are the electrical portion the same size. I ask because I cant seem to find them at pinballbulbs.com. I am concerned the raw ends will look kinda ugly and I wont be able to hide them under the sling since the lights are right by the post.
Good news is they will hide well on ST:TNG. However, not as well on Bad Cats, T2 and Shadow. They will sorta stick out and look rather ugly. I guess I could paint it black so it is hidden a bit?

IMG_4959.jpg 26 KB

Yes those really do look bad. I got the ones that the base is round and fit inside the base of the post but I can't remember who sold them and they weren't cheap either.

#759 10 years ago

I hope I didn't over do it but I just bought mirror blades, the Pinball Refinery chrome, Lit apron and the lit Klingon War Bird for my Pro all 15% off.

#769 10 years ago
Quoted from Crashnburn:

I have been thinking on putting the lighted speaker inserts in too. Pic's please when you have them in. Also where did you get then from?

Ditto.

3 months later
#916 10 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

I'm officially in the club!

image-884.jpg 189 KB

Welcome, great game. Mirror blades look great on it.

#917 10 years ago
Quoted from JeffZee:

This is a Diamond Select Enterprise model I got from Amazon...
amazon.com link »
I think the company makes several different versions of the Enterprise so maybe you could get whichever one matches your game. The bridge is a push button. With each push the model lights up for a moment and makes a sound effect or Captain Kirk quote. Push and hold the bridge for five seconds and the lights come on and stay on with no sound. That’s how I use it. The product has some bad reviews that make some valid points. Mine seems to have arrived in nicer shape than some of the people that gave it one star. In a dimly lit gameroom I think it looks pretty good for an out of the box model. The display stand is a POS. I added some screws to help hold it together. And I screwed the whole thing down to a small piece of plywood. It’s still kind of wobbly for the top of a pinball machine. I may get some fishing line and hang it from the ceiling. The running lights blink and the engine nacelles fade between two or three colors. I don’t know how long the three AAA batteries will last. Maybe I’ll add a power pack.

EnterpriseModel-04.JPG 38 KB

EnterpriseModel-03.JPG 148 KB

Beautiful. Now put a couple of spot lights pointed at it to really show it off.

#918 10 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

I'm in!!!!
Bought STTNG Friday night- my very first table!
Has some very minor issues (needs new rubber, a couple switch faults), otherwise in excellent condtion. Fully refurb in 2001, HUO since then.
Planning on full LED when my bank account recovers. I have a feeling this is the beginning of a long and desperate addiction

Great first game. If you want to try a Pro give me a shout, we're only a few miles apart.

#922 10 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

I LOVE the new ST table. Logged a lot of time on the one at Blainebrook. I almost ordered a NIB Pro, but this STTNG popped up on craigslist for a good price and I bit. I have serious lust for the Star Trek Premium and the TRON LE. Someday...
Would love to get together with local pinheads, thanks!

You would probably kick my butt on it then, I don't play it much. STTNG is a fun game too, I can see why you popped for that one, local too so you saved some $$$ on shipping. Just give me a shout when you would like to come over.

#923 10 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Yup. I called literally minutes after she dropped price. I'd been watching it for a while, the price actually had changed a lot- both up and down. Lucky I got there right away and had the cash in hand! I'm sure it would have sold fast at that price. Also nice that it was about 5 minutes from my house!
Very nice machine overall, I'm quite happy with it. Looking forward to new rubber and new balls, ordered both yesterday. Playfield and cabinet are great, flippers and shooters are strong. Rubber is old, some minor broken plastic, some missing screws, bad bulbs, and one switch fault I haven't sorted out yet (left return lane?).
Was able to crack a billion points on it last night (after I fixed the middle ramp switch), not bad for a noob. EXTREMELY excited to own my first pin! Love this table- great ruleset, lots of fun and challenging shots.

WOW! that's a BIG drop, about what they go for in the condition you have.

#931 10 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Where can I wire those LED Strips at the back of STTNG so I can get more light back there? it can't splice into to a regular bulb socket right?

Get the 7 led 6.3v from Comet, they are VERY bright and come with 3 diff. power adapters. I have them in many of my games for extra lighting and just clip them on underneath the pf to the nearest GI bulb leads for power. They are great just use your imagination when looking for places to put them.

#932 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Star Trek: Stern 2013 NIB Pro
Born 3/4/14 Here and accounted for

You done modding that bad boy?

#944 10 years ago

Here is the custom back box Gio made from Pinball Refinery... Super easy to install and customer service and quality TOP NOTCH!!! Take your game to the the next level!
» YouTube video

They have the kit for the Pro but your tl and light kit is for the Premium and lights up the matching artwork. How does it light up the artwork on the Pro, the Refinery doesn't have a video.

#947 10 years ago

Trust me, it will be outstanding - Gio maps it perfectly !! Go for it Paul it is AMAZING!

I don't know, the Pro tl is kind of blah compared the the Premium, it's just faces no color no action or colors like yours. I'd have to see it in action and not just 15 seconds, a good long clip like your vid.

#949 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

See what we can do about that eventually.

I know you do great work but you would have to use licensed artwork on this one wouldn't you? Then there would be getting Gio to do the custom bb light work.

#951 10 years ago

But without the ship and name it would be kind of dead wouldn't it? Hope it's good and I get one before they shut ya down. I really can't see spending money on Gio's lights on the blah Pro tl, who wants to see the faces flash.

#954 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Oh I'm doing the Enterprise, no question, I'm just not going to steal anyone else's art for it, I'll do my own from scratch. To me there's a big difference between just ripping off a copyrighted image, copying and pasting some movie still (which even in HD would be pretty low rez for a translite print) or a poster or whatever, and doing my own high rez original art without asking for Paramount's permission to do it first.
No licensing department wants to talk to some guy about doing a relative handful of pinball translites for an enthusiast forum, either I do it under the radar or it doesn't happen.
Honestly I'm not worried about it, I doubt anyone will know or care, it's just Pinside, I don't sell them anywhere else.
I don't dislike my Premium translite, but it honestly doesn't do a lot for me, I'm not super stoked on the actor's faces, especially when they're sort of weirdly crammed in at different sizes with little dinky ships over them. Still working out my design, but it's gotta feature the ship, and not people, and it has to meet my quality standards. If anyone else likes it, then great! That's one thing that's nice about designing for a machine I own, as long as I make myself happy it's worth doing.

I like the Premium tl but I'll wait for yours. So you have one sold already.

#957 10 years ago
Quoted from Rasterscan:

I would like to join the club! I picked up a Pro last month. I added a few mods; under body LEDs, Pin Blades...
I may add the illuminated speaker grills and shaker. Great, fast pin!

IMG_20140322_211528.jpg 144 KB

IMG_20140322_211551.jpg 210 KB

IMG_20140322_211604.jpg 273 KB

Nice to have you join in on the fun. The shaker is a MUST!

#963 10 years ago

Congrats. May be a sub...if you don't mind bothering the neighbors that is.

#965 10 years ago
Quoted from Pincrazy:

Thanks, I thought the LE comes with a sub? If not I will need one. Love the sub on our AC/DC,
Looking at your pinside name, I assume you are getting the latest pin from stern.

Don't know what it comes with, I have a Pro with a sub. I've been thinking about it but my Mustang will be coming out of the body shop soon so there goes a good chunk of change. But it would be my first NIB if I did.

1 week later
#971 9 years ago
Quoted from fluffybunny:

well, I can finally join one of these threads, just ordered my game through game exchange today! I went with the premium. It will be my first NIB game and nice to get one a week or so after paying for it instead of a year like I am with the hobbit

Sweet, and a Premium too. Great choice for first NIB. Welcome to the Club.

#989 9 years ago
Quoted from sto:

seems like the right place for me )

024.JPG 221 KB

With that great line-up you sure are in the right place. NICE!!!

#991 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

My brother has a Bally ST that he wants to sell. (He's near Orlando, in case anyone wants details.) I know it would look great next to my STLE and STTNG. Just isn't enough room. Sigh...

You should MAKE room for that one. Then you would have all 3.

#998 9 years ago
Quoted from MMforever:

image-377.jpg 190 KB

image-505.jpg 166 KB

Outstanding line-up. 2 le's.... damn.

#1003 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

A friend of ours manages a charity thrift store. We visited it this weekend for the first time, and I found these instant toppers!

Star Trek Pez.jpg 218 KB

LOTR Pez.jpg 167 KB

Now there's something you don't see every day. Nice find.

#1010 9 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

#702 here... just got all my parts back from being powder coated gloss black and chromed.
Has anyone else refinished the parts on their LE?

stle-1.jpg 316 KB

stle-2.jpg 319 KB

stle-3.jpg 360 KB

stle-4.jpg 256 KB

stle-5.jpg 409 KB

Very nice. The coin door is chrome right?

#1014 9 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

That is a sweet machine. The chrome is nice. How did you decide on color black ? And how did the work. Peace

WOW... where's my

#1016 9 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Ordered the Star Trek Premium today! also ordered the original Stern Shaker Motor.
Now I have to wait 1. 5 - 3 months (depending on container space) for it to arrive... well enough time to prepare and look into must have updates./mods.

WOW, that's a looong time to wait.

#1021 9 years ago
Quoted from fluffybunny:

Well, I got my game this week. Star Trek Premium Got it from JJ no major issues with the game or shipping, very quick and easy. Great game. Had a couple of slight issues out of the box, their were some connectors that were loose which is understandable but the right flipper button stuck a bit. I took it out of the machine and there was a number 2 molded into the shaft which it was sticking on, plus a little bit of extra plastic which I sanded off and now the flipper is smooth with no issues.
I had a suprising number of air balls with my game, and in one ball I had the ball go into the glass twice, once it was shot up by the drop target, the other time it bounced near the warp ramp not sure if it was on the post or the actual ramp but yea. According to the bubble level I am a little too much slope which I might adjust to get things slowed down a little, but it is fun playing a faster game.
I am very happy with the purchase and now I get to really explore this great game.

IMG_1684.JPG 167 KB

IMG_1685.JPG 137 KB

Nice. Welcome to the Club.

#1023 9 years ago
Quoted from rexman10:

Star Trek Pro has arrived in Goodyear, AZ. All I can say is what a fun game. I was looking for a premium but came across this locally. Really happy with this game. Only issue so far is I had to replace the boards on the ball feeder. Called Stern and they sent both boards right away.
I did splurge on the external powered subwoofer and it really changes the experience. Sucks me in completely when playing.

IMG_0278.JPG 186 KB

IMG_0279.JPG 178 KB

Great to have you join. Mirror blades look great on the game.

#1025 9 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

I became a dual member on Monday night. Enjoyin the Shat!

photo.JPG 96 KB

Nice. You going to put them side by side?

#1027 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

I don't know what to do my ac/dc pro is now seeing less play then my ST Pro so sad.

Simple....buy the Mustang then both will get less play.

#1029 9 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

I noticed the rating here for the '78 is really low. It isn't the best game ever, but its better than the ratings I saw.

The ratings are BS, it's all about what you like.

2 weeks later
#1050 9 years ago

You can save some $$$ if you find a HUO and pick it up if it's not to far away.

#1056 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Getting a ST Pro tonight, will sit next to my STTNG. Damn, this escalated quickly!!!!

Oh your gonna enjoy your Pro. You should get LOTR next.

#1059 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

It's home!!!!

Pins.JPG 145 KB

Looking good. But now the STTNG tl looks really drab next to the new ST.

#1060 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I installed the Mezel warp ramp light diffuser today. Nice mod. I highly recommend it.

I gotta get that one of these days.

#1066 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Don't have the pin yet but grabbed the mezel disfuser mod. Iam getting the ST premium. Not a Star Trek fan, but a Steve Ritchie fan, and like a space themed pin, this is one to own. Anyone familiar or installed the color changing Nebula that Pinball Refinery offers? I'am thinking of adding it and the Kling-on ship they offer or mezel mods birds of prey ship, which one is better? Game looks sweet, can't wait till the new code comes out for this. My 2 pin collection is MET premium and ST premium, I think its a good combo, and should work. Also I was thinking MET is the last of the old style head, and ST isthe first model of the new style head. Can't wait to get these 2 NIB soon.

Great pair you'll have. I've got the Refinery MET Pro and the STPro and I think they are a good pair to have, they get alot of play. I have 4 Space themed pins.

Which are ya gonna open first?

#1072 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Damn, finally got ST Pro out of my system after a week of heavy play, went back and played STTNG with a fresh perspective.
Kinda having second thoughts about trading/selling it now.
They have a lot in common playwise, but STTNG is SOOOOO fun! Plus I fixed all the issues and really have it dialed in.
What to do, what to do?
Guess it's a pretty good problem to have

Keep both problem solved.

#1074 9 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

This was the pin I had to have. I've thought about getting rid of it a few times since it's the pin I've had the longest but instead I just keep upgrading it and modding it instead. Only had a picture part way through my last shop job...

20140427_161605.jpg 242 KB

Looks to be in great shape. I see you have a Comet 7led strip in the back left of the pf. I love those things.

#1077 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

STLE my favorite pin yet, 25th ann been looking for 5 years and finally yesterday it arrived, needs love but not bad shape. I already owned a STTNG and sold it, once a mint condition example comes up I'm buying it for the trifecta.

DSC00897.JPG 262 KB

DSC00899.JPG 165 KB

DSC00895.JPG 174 KB

DSC00902.JPG 214 KB

DSC00903.JPG 153 KB

DSC00905.JPG 199 KB

If I could find one in good shape I'd like to get one too. Hope ya find a STTNG to your liking.

#1080 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

We'll have to arm wrestle for any local ones, I'd like a ST 25th too!
And I took my ads down, Picard is staying right where he is.

If it's a crappy one I'll let you jump on it because I know how much you like to fix games. I'll hold off for a really nice one that I'll have to do nothing to, just play.

#1081 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

If your an ST fan... the 25 is def a must.
However, it's kinda shallow for a game of the era. I wish more than Scotty was voiced in the game (not that he's bad; just seem repeative without spock or kirk in there.)
I have my ClearCoated 25th PF here... so someday; I hope to start restoring my 25th to better than new.

Sweet, just make sure that pf doesn't warp while it waits. Where are ya gonna find the decals?

#1084 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

My first NIB!

I hope I dont open up some sort of time paradox having them this close together!

image-479.jpg 216 KB

image-201.jpg 219 KB

Sweet. I love mine. Yup....let the modding begin, shaker and mirrors blades are a must.

#1087 9 years ago

and remember....ya can't play the game till ALL these are on.

#1089 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Plastic protectors installed day one! Shaker motor, interactive vengence kit, and several others from Mezel are on their way.

Remember, he who dies with the most mods on their game wins.

Did you change out the Stern balls? That should have been your first mod.

#1093 9 years ago

Sure wish I could afford an LE. I'd sell my Pro in a second.

1 week later
#1100 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Looks like I'll be buying a Pro this week. I'm excited because the mode based play is similar to X-Men, which my wife really enjoyed. After watching the Papa tutorial many times, this looks perfect for her - shoot to start a mode, shoot the flashing arrows to complete mode, rinse, repeat. It also looks like it will be a real challenge to make it all the way through, which is great for me. Excited!

Congrats, don't regret buying mine for a second.

#1109 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sloooooowly. Keep getting distracted! Cough cough painting Sparky.

While your designing it keep in mind a custom light board that you and someone else could co-design to light it up. That would REALLY kick ass. May be Art at Comet would be interested in something like that that could incorperate his new 6.3v colored light strips.

#1113 9 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

Ordered a ST Pro this week. Quick question, is the Pro drilled for a shaker motor at the factory? And does it come with the pcb board? Just wondering.

I think it's drilled and the board comes with the shaker....I think.

#1118 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

The more I look into Pro vs Premium, the more I feel like I should just buckle up and buy the Premium. The wireforms look pretty rad, and the lightshow is intense.
But if I go Premium, I really can't afford a shaker, sub, or mirror blades right now.

If you can do the Premium DO IT. Get the game, have a blast and worry about the bling later. By getting those things one at a time the game will always stay fresh and exciting.

#1126 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Kickback is such a classic feature...It's cool to see it in a game again.

Yeah, I REALLY miss not having it on my Pro.

#1129 9 years ago
Quoted from Roo:

Yeah, but the outlane is designed so it won't go in there nearly as much on the Pro, correct?

Don't know.

1 week later
#1174 9 years ago
Quoted from DoubleOughtPBs:

So I am completely restoring my sttng I got in a bulk deal... it was in terrible shape when I got it, but it has an excellent playfield.
I have added art on the inside blade and back board,
painted the ships,
leds,
new rails,
outside the cab led lighting,
replaced the bottom of the cabinet.(little bit of water damage not terrible just wanted a nice cab)
got a few mods on the way too.
4 brand new boards( power driver, flipper, mpu and one other)(it had no boards in it when I got it,
also missing the flipper assembly so I got a new one,
and im sure a lot of other things I've done to it as well.
what am I missing you ask?? the freakin transformer!!!!! =+(
I would trade my left nut for one!
I will pay 200+ shipping or trade pin stuff for one.
few things I have for trade.
nice EK back glass
nice six million dollar man back glass
I have a High Speed pinball that has a nice cab but a bad playfield mostly complete pf, no boards or BG,
or CASH!!!!!
If anyone has one just PM me and ill send you payment via paypal (I will pay the fees)
thanks, I cannot wait to play this thing! MAKE IT SO!

Wish I could help ya man, that's gonna be one beautiful game. Best of luck.

#1176 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

It's a XPIN LED display. I bought it in white at TPF and it comes with gels to color it, but the gels just stick to the dots and look ok, but not as crisp as I wanted. A friend told me that pinbits had custom cut Blue DMD plastic so I bought that and put it in.
When I was installing it, I added one of our DMD Glare guards (the microlouvre type) to it and it all worked out beautifully. IMO anyway.
G

What was the total $$$. I LOVE the way it looks.

#1177 9 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

Got my ST today!! Me and some buddies played the crap out of it. Good times!!

Welcome to the club. A Pro?

#1180 9 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

Yep, I went with the pro. Did alot of thinking on this one and decided on that. I already own or have owned enough Ritchie kickback games.

You gonna put some mods on it?

#1181 9 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

ordered the Dome flashers set from Mezelmod.
have to say that the email you get from them when they ship out is fun enough to order something

They look like a good mod. Got anymore on it?

#1184 9 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

No, won't get my NIB Premium for another 2 weeks (on a ship somewhere between US and Europe). In the meantime collecting mods (domes, side blades, klingon bird of pray, etc) is whats keep me busy.
the horror of waiting...

Waiting gets to be hard sometimes. Sometimes we over here have to wait 2 weeks just for it to go 1000 miles.

#1190 9 years ago

I don't think they work with Sterns also but man your blue one sure looks sweet. Could you post a few pictures of just the dmd in action?

#1192 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

http://shop.colordmd.com/colordmd-replacement-display-sigma/
It does in fact with with new Sterns, you just need specific hardware for it. I'll probably pick one up at some point, just not right now.

I think we are all talking about two seperate things. I know about that one but I think he was talking about the multi color, where the image is made up of many colors. But only he knows what he meant and is looking for. That's just my take on it.

#1194 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Mine finally showed !! I'm officially in , loving it so far , tomorrow maybe throw some mods on !

image.jpg 179 KB

That red sure looks nice. Congrats.

#1204 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Back in the club as of yesterday, oh yeah! I had a ST Premium and sold it after a couple of months. I hated it by the time it left. My love has been resurrected by, and I never thought I'd say this, the Pro!! What a machine. I played it at launch and thought then it was the best pro Stern has put out. Those plastic ramps are actually pretty buttery. It's got a sub woofer, mirror blades and a shaker. What more do you need? This time it's staying! Can I start banging on the table for code updates now?

I'm just the opposite, got the Pro now I want the bling.

#1207 9 years ago

WOW!!! BIG diff. Looks GREAT. I'll bet they really light it up back there. How about a wider shot or 3.

#1209 9 years ago

The nice thing about it, is they are interactive pop bumpers on ST25th. They pulse when hit.

Yeah, I wish more games pops did that.

#1226 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

And she has been delivered!
Put red superbands on all three flippers. It was STUPID easy with a splash of Novus 1...So whoever suggested that at some point, thank you!
I played two games, and in one of those games, I had the issue where I went to smack the ball trapped in Vengeance and it got stuck up there. What's the fix for that again?

IMG_20140612_141432nopm.jpg 185 KB

IMG_20140612_134327.jpg 155 KB

IMG_20140612_134334.jpg 206 KB

Congrats, she's a bute.

#1257 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Oh, and does anyone else seem to notice the ball hanging in the pop bumpers all day? I can regularly take a sip of my tasty beer and not pay attention to the ball when it goes to chill in the pops, ha.

I love good pop bumper action and ST has it. I've gotten some really good ones from Mustang also. For me pops make the game.

#1260 9 years ago

To get the best pop action the ball has to fall from the left or center in lane.

#1268 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Just ordered pinballbulbs Ultimate LED kit for my STTNG! Can't wait!!!!

That's gonna look sharp.

#1271 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Yay! I'm finally a member of this club. I got an early Father's Day present when my Star Trek Pro arrived a week earlier than expected.
A lot of fun, though I have a lot to learn about how to play it!

ST_NIB.JPG 134 KB

Welcome, another happy member. Any mods planned? Did ya get it NIB?

#1274 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Yes, it was NIB. I have a shaker motor coming but so far no other mods. Considering my only pin before this one was a 1986 Bally Special Force, this one seems flashy enough by itself at the moment. Perhaps in a year or so I'll consider some mods.
(And thanks for the recommendation of removing the ceiling tiles in my basement -- if you remember. Made just enough space to fit the pin.)

I know what ya mean about being flashy enough for now but the mods for this game are really something. The shaker really adds a lot, good choice.

I remember that about your ceiling tiles, your very welcome. I suppose your wife thought you were crazy when you started taking them down. How many did ya up take down, 1, 2?

#1278 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Switched back to regular rubbers and think I like it more. Much more like what I'm used to and what I expect.
Also, Star Trek is getting a TON of love this weekend. Everyone LOVES this game - the LEDs are gorgeous and catch everyone's eye...On top of that, the way it plays is so transparent on most levels. That makes it so incredibly approachable to non-pinheads, which is awesome.

Sounds like you'll be cleaning it on a regular basis with all that play. I'm not even going to color match the inserts on mine, I love the way the inserts "sparkle" with the clear dome leds in it.

#1279 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Ha! Try about 30 or more. I had to take down a whole section. My wife wasn't entirely thrilled after I did that. But I got a nice hanging lamp from Ikea, and I ordered some fabric that I'm going to drape over the ceiling to hide the pipes. So, I think it will look pretty decent in the end. You got to make sacrifices sometimes!

Really, that many, sounds like your planning for the future. You thought about just painting all that flat black? I did that and there is no reflection on the pf glass from above the games at all. Just a thought.

#1299 9 years ago
Quoted from vtec16:

Twin refinery editions! I'm glad to be a member of the ST club! Fast! Fast! Fast!

image.jpg 235 KB

Sweet. I have Refinery Met #8. What is yours?

#1301 9 years ago

Cool, I wonder how many Met Pros are out there?

#1345 9 years ago
Quoted from halpain24:

I'm in!!!!!!! Just ordered my ST Pro. First ST pin, First NIB pin. Totally stoked!!!

Same experience when I bought mine. Hope you like it.

#1348 9 years ago

You forgot one, throw away the stock balls and get some good ones. Have fun with the game in it's stock form then start modding it. Take pictures of it on the truck BEFORE they take it off. If the box is damaged take pictures. The game will come strapped to a small pallet, make sure to check for that.

#1374 9 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I should make some sort of mod, which is basically just a piece of cardboard that you put in front of the display so you can't see your score.
Give it a cool name, sell it for $5, and set the countdown til early retirement.

I'll take 10 of them.

#1378 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Moved the OCD board from Tron over to the ST Pro today. Oh man, unbelievable. Get it if you have a pro.
» YouTube video

Can't tell anything, vid is too choppy.

#1386 9 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Quick question guys my STLE has developed a buzzing sound coming out of the speakers? It doesn't happen all the time but if it does it'll disappear after a few minutes anyone else see this?
Cheers Peter.

Never heard of your problem. I only have a Pro.

#1401 9 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

My first NIB so forgive me for posting the usual pics. last picture I found interesting.

Not a problem. An LE pf in a Premium game, someone at Stern messed up. You may have the only one.

1 week later
#1433 9 years ago

RED ALERT!
Just made a prototype decal for ST:TNG LED caps.
I went with chrome again because I have chrome cannons.

Chrome caps, to match chrome cannons.

c1.jpg 133 KB

c2.jpg 213 KB

c3.jpg 225 KB

Looks great.

#1470 9 years ago

Hey Trekkie's & Pinheads - Today is the Star Trek Club's 1 Year Anniversary lol
Happy 1st

Happy 1st. That went fast.

#1480 9 years ago
Quoted from halpain24:

Update for my issue. Received a new Opto board today. Replacing the board has fixed the magnet not disengaging. When hitting the perfect shot I still have the two balls stick together slightly, but a light nudge drops both, the top ball seems to actually be resting on the top edge of the cliffy installed around the magnet (magnet is level with cliffy but cliffy obviously sits slightly above playfield) and the second ball seems to just be magnetized slightly to the other. I believe removing this cliffy would 100% fix the issue, but Im ok with a light nudge 1/10 times as opposed to wear.

I hope Stern has learned what is causing these boards to go bad and has fixed it otherwise it could be real bad for us 5 years down the road when all of a sudden they tell us "we have no more boards".

#1484 9 years ago
Quoted from halpain24:

Well I can say my was bad out of the box. Have had the problem since day 1. So maybe it was a bad board in the first place. I guess we will see.

I see, glad to here it's fixed for you and you can enjoy the game now.

#1486 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

These are standard tranceiver boards that they use on many games. I don't see Stern stopping production of them any time soon.

Oh OK. Just goes to show you how much I know.

#1490 9 years ago

Hey guys, where can I buy a set of pop caps for my Pro? Thanks

#1501 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Set mine to 18 and noticed a difference from factory, albeit only a little. Still played fine, too.
Also, I realized a new thing my game does that drives me mad....If I'm going for Warp Ramps and hit it weird, the ball will go up JUST before breaking, come back down the ramp, and go directly down the right outlane. Like, the geometry is PERFECT where it will ride the outside of the ramp and flow like butter down the drain.

May be you could cheat and put one of those half, one way gates on it like BoP.

#1505 9 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Mmmm new mirror blades

image.jpg 295 KB

Nice, I've got them on my Pro and love them.

#1534 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just sent the file for a test print of my Star Trek (Stern) alt translite into my printer. Just wrapping up my plans for the decals and then I'm about ready to share the design and see what people think.
From what I hear I'm going to just beat the code, here's hoping that's true (not that I get mine out first, but that the code is that close!!).

OH MAN!!! I've been waiting for this Aurich, I GOTTA see this. I want the first set. Is the tl going to be optimized for an led light board?

#1543 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Spent 1 hour and a half 3D printing the following. Attaboy to the person who figures out what this is:

2014730174720.jpg 237 KB

pop caps.

#1544 9 years ago

2 Paul's from opposite sides of the planet within a minute. And both are????

#1546 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

The Pauls got it. AttaBoy!
Still have some work to do... but here they are test-fitted:

Next up; some laser cutting... and disassembly of the Vengeance so I can get to the PB under it.

14791054675_7163143b0a[1].jpg 34 KB

14604541497_c77df6c058[1].jpg 33 KB

Thanks Zitt, that was easy.

#1550 9 years ago

Can't wait for yours and the new code.

2 weeks later
#1566 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

you guys are all backwards!

the true backwards people are the ones that don't have at least one ST pin.

#1569 9 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

I got all my Star Trek pins in order the first was in 1982, or was it 83
Bally Star Trek 82or83,DE Star Trek 25th 1999,STTNG 2003,Star Trek LE 2013.
I got my Star Trek video games in between the pins.
SEGA Star Trek UR conversion 1985,SEGA Star Trek dedicated UR 1999,SEGA Star Trek cockpit 2000,NOS Voyager Kit 2004 and a Voyager cockpit 2009.

Dang....and you still have them?

#1570 9 years ago
Quoted from 1967Firebird:

I am a double member now just picked op the pro yesterday.

DSCN3413.JPG 240 KB

Good going, hope it stays a long time. Got it just in time to put some games on with current code before new code comes out so you'll know how much of an upgrade it is.

#1579 9 years ago

Damn that's good. Can't they get funding from a studio?

#1593 9 years ago

Way cool Zitt. Did you try the Comet Crystal Fan bulb?

#1595 9 years ago

How about one of their strips and wrap it around the inside of the body ?

#1599 9 years ago
Quoted from CanadianGamer:

I'm soon to be a member of the ST club if all goes well in a couple weeks, I'm trading my nearly perfectly working Last Action Hero pin (with some rubs on side art) for a Data East Star Trek 25th that needs work but is in overall good condition. Think it's a good trade?
I think overall Last Action Hero has more to the game play, but it seems like Star Trek 25th will hold it's value better, and I'm a fan from way back. I'm excited.

Cool. If you ask me that game is a classic. I wish I could own all 3. I think it's a good trade but parts are hard to come by. Not a deep rules game like LAH but still fun for the era.

#1602 9 years ago
Quoted from CanadianGamer:

Thanks for the valuable input guys. The only things I noticed with it were some sound issues, Scotty kept piping up a little too often I believe, can't remember what he said but it was repetitive and I'm sure not working properly so there's sound issues. The transporter images seem intact but were not moving from what I could tell so some work there as well but I'm hoping it won't need any major parts. From what the guy told me, he's owned it for 10 years or so and plays it maybe 5 or 6 times a year, and before that it was in storage for 10 years or so.
I know when I get it home it's going to be an on-going discovery of "stuff that ain't working" but I'm still looking forward to working/playing on it.

Post as you go or start a seperate thread.

#1611 9 years ago

Good to have you join us TL. Planning on any mods?

1 week later
#1627 9 years ago
Quoted from Roo:

I hit 10 Warp Ramp shots in a row today; it was crazy! Went from Warp 1 to Warp 9.2 in one shot.
Once I was at about 8 I couldn't believe it was happening. My previous best ever in like 1000 games was probably 5 in a row.

WOW!! Great job. That's a tough act to follow.

#1629 9 years ago

How you figure this stuff out is beyond me Zitt. Good stuff.

#1633 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

FedEx should be bringing my Star Trek decal test prints on Monday. If they're good I'll announce them and the translite finally. Been a long wait for this one, been hard to be patient about not just putting the designs up, hope this is it.

I have my fingers crossed for ya.

#1641 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pinball Refinery is making a custom LED light board for my Star Trek translite, so the lights can match the design instead of the other way around.

Are you going to be consulted about the bulb placement, you are the artist after all. Are you going to offer suggestions?

#1657 9 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

Quatro

IMG_0597.JPG 212 KB

IMG_0692.JPG 167 KB

I salute you sir, a true Trek fan. To bad ya can't put them in a line.

#1687 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Thanks. Unfortunately; I had to take the boards back to the design phase because of a problem which showed up when I installed the second board for pictures.
In the Modern Sterns (Star Trek, [assuming also Mustang, TWD] ); They are running GIs from one of the RGB controllers which takes the 5.7VAC GI and "boosts" it to 9V for the RGB lighting. Apparently on the Stern Star Trek LE; the GI lighting is at the hairy edge of failure. Adding too much of a load on the GI causes the entire lighting system to malfunction. I suspect I know why ... and can design around this; so my Fab B boards are on order for OSHPark.
Should know more in a couple of weeks.
No one should plan on adding any specialized lighting to a modern stern machine - AFAIK; any high current LEDs will cause problems.

High current as in 9-12v? On my Mustang Pro I have all kinds of 5 and 6.3v stuff on it. Cointaker lit flipper buttons, 6, 6.3v Comet 7 led strips, Sparkys MDM and Mezelmods tach and will be adding under apron flashers from the Refinery. Haven't popped a fuse yet.

#1693 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Not a fuse issue. It's a loading issue. Maybe they fixed the design in Mustang.
I had two of my boards in the pops... each drawing 330mA. IE total of ~700mA.
It caused about 1/4 of my RGB and GIs to do a periodic "flash" instead of a solid on.

I see. Would you consider what I have hooked up a high load?

#1698 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I'm sure I wouldn't have too much trouble screwing that up.

Try Google. Type in "dry brushing" or something. There's got to be a "how to" vid somewhere.

#1700 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Thanks. I don't actually have that game. I just meant my general aptitude for screwing up household projects.

I see......me too sometimes.

#1704 9 years ago

I got Sparkys MDM hooked up on my Pro. I put it on the right ramp just before the ball drop. Looks great there. I LOVE it. Thanks Sparky.

IMGA0243.JPGIMGA0243.JPG

IMGA0245.JPGIMGA0245.JPG IMGA0252.JPGIMGA0252.JPG
#1706 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

thanks for the pics paul, looks good there.

I think it's the perfect spot.

#1711 9 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

You've found some great spots for all your MDM's! Thanks for posting them!

For a great mod such as this how could I NOT post.

1 week later
#1735 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I noticed the same when I put my super bands on. The ball bounces all over the place! Definitely a bit different, but fun.

What has it done for air balls?

#1754 9 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Hey Trekkie Club Members,
I'm not a member, but I came here to do a shameless plug for our just-released Bally Star Trek reproduction playfields. Thought you might be interested in the photo galleries at the very least.
http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo162.html
This CPR playfield release also includes our custom Nacelle Inserts Animated LED Mod Kit by default (one comes with every playfield), which marries with the repro playfield and its two hidden inserts. Here is the rollout page for this very special event in CPR history:
http://www.classicplayfields.com/startrek.html
The Bally Star Trek plastics sets (which include the sought-after prototype pieces) have also been re-run, and can be bought at a discount in combo with the playfields, or can be bought separately (in about 2 weeks) at our web site. They had been sold out for about 3 years after selling out quickly in 2011.
IF YOU MISSED THE PLAYFIELD RESERVATION at our site when the Inbox was open taking names, there may be a chance that when the buying group has been served, there might be leftovers available. If you want to be added to our backup-buyers list, just email me using our general web site email address, and I'll save your email. No guarantees we'll have any at the end, but there is a chance. Just throwing it out there, in case some newcomers missed the boat when we were taking names for two years.
KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#1757 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I think I just found where you are supposed to put the washers to fix the drop target issue. There is a tiny black plastic piece that forms the lip right at the top of the assembly where the drop target exits the playfield. It has two small screws. Putting two thin washers under them would increase the depth of the lip by a bit. It just seems like a really tight area and difficult to get a screw driver up there. Has anyone on this thread done this? Do you need to remove the assembly or can you do it with the assembly in place?

Maybe a magnetic screwdriver would work.

#1784 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

There are much easier ways to make a buck if you want to work that hard.

if they can EVEN make a buck that is.

#1785 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Here's a video I did last night with my Galaxy S5. Vid turned out pretty good, I just need to rotate it next time. Let me know what you guys think, critiques welcomed.
» YouTube video

Picture was nice and sharp but there was some kind of shaking going on that got bad at times and of course the frame rate wasn't that good. But the sound was GREAT, do you have a sub hooked up? Nice game play too, you were hitting the warps very well.

#1791 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Thanks. Camera was setting on top of the head, the shaking was me nudging. It is hooked up to external Sony sub, glass was on.

On a towel on the head with glass on. Now that's gutsy. Is frame rate set by camera or IP?

#1793 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

so I'm not sure why the frame rate is slow on your end.

Probably because I don't have the $150 a month Comcast rip off. My plan is the cheap $63 a month. So it's my end for sure.

#1801 9 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

well i finally got around to ordering new parts for my next gen. got to completely strip this thing and get started on the madness (damnit Wesley!!). got a couple cool ideas i haven't seen on here im going to try, so i will post up pics eventually when i get close to the rebuild.

Yeah post pictures please.

#1803 9 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Having a ST PRO I am part of the lcub. But I did own also one time a modded STTNG. GReat pin but I enjoy ST PRO more. More action
However, STTNG is and was great and my first pin I learned how 'to mod'. Still have good memories
» YouTube video

Nice to see ya here Rensh. Lots of mods for STPro. Have fun.

#1813 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

My $30 IKEA mod for Star Trek -- color changing LED strips.

I can't take all the credit. I believe another pinsider mentioned this in another post. Just happened to be in IKEA and saw them and thought, why not.

IMG_0809.JPG 156 KB

IMG_0808.JPG 164 KB

IMG_0807.JPG 146 KB

IMG_0810.JPG 162 KB

this is what I did with 3 sets of them. If you sequence them just right they really look good and light up the steps for safety.

IMGA0693.JPGIMGA0693.JPG IMGA0694.JPGIMGA0694.JPG
#1817 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Now that's cool!

Each set of 4 does a slow fading color change.

#1820 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Did you get them from Ikea as well? Mine can be set for one color, abrupt color change, or slow fade. Pretty reasonably priced considering . . . . I also have it set to slow fade.

Yup Ikea, mine do all that too. Another Pinsider had them on his steps too, that's where I got the idea.

3 weeks later
#1845 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Is it me or do some ST Pro's come with old fashioned orange DMD's and some come with red?

Not that I've seen.

#1862 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

I just ordered a pro, I cant wait.

That's great but the shipping has got to be a killer. Any other pinheads over there.

#1863 9 years ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Played a ST pro at the expo this weekend. Loved it. Great bang for your buck.

So when ya gonna get one.

#1866 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

im the only guy i know of on my island, theres a few on maui and oahu. shipping isnt that bad, just has to put on a barge, takes a week and you have to pick up at dock.

That must get lonely, hope you have friends that like to play.

#1870 9 years ago
Quoted from JesterPinHead:

Just received my ST PREM this morning into the UK. Guys unpacked it and gave it a quick test run and it looks absolutely amazing. Had to rush off to work so it is sat there with me just counting down the time before I can get home and start playing it. It's my 1st ever pinball table so very excited.
Also got to do the software upgrade but apparently that is a relatively easy process?
Quick question, should I just jump to the upgraded software or is there any merit in playing the game with the pre-updated version first? I read that some game play features were changed but wondered if there were any detrimental changes in the updates? I suspect not?

You started your collection with a bang . Well dome.

#1872 9 years ago

If it were me I'd play and learn the game with the code it ships with and once you get the hang of it then update the code. Most times it's like getting a new game and you fall in love with it all over again. That's what I did with my ST, Met and now Mustang. But that's just me I guess.

#1875 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Got call my ST Pro NIB will be here Wednesday afternoon...

Pictures or it didn't happen. You know what to look for BEFORE signing for it don't you?

#1885 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I heard through the grapevine that the next software rev is going to try and fix that issue again. For what it's worth mine doesn't do it. Some people have reported luck with the fixes you mentioned too.

Yeah mine doesn't do it either.

#1890 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Box & Pin came in flawless shape. No loose parts like my IMv..

IMG_0257.JPG 159 KB

IMG_0256.JPG 155 KB

IMG_0254.JPG 184 KB

IMG_0252.JPG 175 KB

IMG_0253.JPG 124 KB

IMG_0259.JPG 172 KB

IMG_0258.JPG 149 KB

Now u b in da game. Congrats. But ya know you could have gotten $200 for that box.

#1892 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Was that you selling that empty box on Craig's List?

Yeah and I got $300 for it. The guy that bought it said that airfare was to expensive so he needed a box big enough so that he could put some supplies in it and have himself shipped cross country. Said he could save a couple hundred bucks doing that.

#1895 9 years ago
Quoted from Sea-Monkey:

I'm officially in the club! My first NIB too.

11-13-14 SF StarTrekPro arrives-... 160 KB

Ya know for a game that's been out for well over a year a lot of people are still buying NIB ST's, I wonder what the reason is. Oh yeah I forgot.....IT'S A GREAT GAME.

#1902 9 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

I thought about purchasing all the other ST pins too.

Ya know if you did I'd be seriously jealous.

#1903 9 years ago
Quoted from KingNine:

Ours has the Vengence Multiball stick issue every once in a while. (It's only a month old)

Have you tried new balls?

#1912 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

How long do you guys think Stern is going to be selling ST? Pretty sure I want to get one but need to clear year end expenses first. I don't want to wait too long then find out they are no longer available new.

I think ST is a steady earning pin for Stern so I'd say through '15 also.

#1915 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Joined the club with a ST Pro today. Drove 8 hours round trip, but met and bought from a super nice collector. Worth the trip.

Congrats. Have any mods on it? Now there's 192 Pinsiders that own it.....I think.

#1929 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Here's an update to my ST ramp lights that I have been featuring over on their own thread. The left ramp now has the full length strip on it. I have had some more test strips made. You might see that there are a few bugs floating around, but they are getting ironed out continually.
Notice the scope of the interactivity available. During KMB, a pattern plays for the jackpots, but stops playing once the jackpots stop. I can put tons of levels into the code. The wizard modes can have their own lightshows etc. Anything is possible.
» YouTube video

I love the look of your strips, the leds are so close together and because of that the light seems to "flow" down the ramps soooooo smoothly. But I would still like to see the leds make the turn at the bottom and end where the ball drops. Whatever you come up with for light patterns for the strips is fine with me. Can't wait to buy this.

#1938 9 years ago

My new preowned ST Pro came with the Zodor Klingon ship mod, shaker and what else, Aurich's Traslite and decal set package.
It may be the best looking pinball I have ever seen. I am going to put ST in my living room and put gifts under it during Christmas. Seriously!

Yup those are good mods. What REALLY makes it pop are mirror blades. I have um on mine and wow do they look great. A must have as far as I'm concerned.

#1941 9 years ago

But wait for a Black Friday sale, I got mine for I think 20%off. Can't remember from who though.

#1942 9 years ago
Quoted from KingNine:

I love mirrors and have them on a couple of pins. On ST Pro we installed the asteroid decals from pinball refinery and boy are they sharp! Really adds to the feeling of being in space.

Yup that's another one to check out pinny, see which you like better.

#1945 9 years ago

Asteroid decals? Could you provide a picture or link?

Just go to www.pinballrefinery.com.

#1947 9 years ago

About to put them on ST:TNG pretty sure its going to be a tight fit and the blades will get scratched but oh well.

Be careful.

#1954 9 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I have mirror blades on mine but gee they are a tight fit and I now have a few scratches from lifting PF.

Really, that's to bad. My fit is no problem. Well no two games are alike.

#1958 9 years ago

Looking for Recruits! I am currently attempting to re-master/theme the audio for ST:25th. I will have my PinSound board in a few weeks. Curious if anyone else is getting one and would like to give ST:25th a realistic audio face lift based on TV and film. I would like to incorporate the entire crew. The best part is Star Trek TOS has a huge library of sound FX, music, voice clips available online. The problem is choosing the right ones for the right modes. As well, mixing them. Don't get me wrong, I love Scotty but it would be great to hear more call outs from other crew members than just him. As well, granted I enjoy the music in the game I would like to hear more TOS theme music.
So far, I have ripped almost all the audio from the 201 roms and they are already in the pinsounds data structure. Wha tI love about the PinSound board is that you can toggle from the original or your remixes. As well, load multiple files for each mode and each time it is triggered it will randomly play one.
I will upload the Legacy/Structure and audio if anyone else is trying to do this. Let me know, and make it so!

WOW that's huge project. How many ROMs would have to be replaced. Dumb question I know.

1 week later
#2016 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Yeah, I can't wait. Love my Metallica, and ST is going to be a great alternative in style. I think it'll be a perfect compliment.

I have both Pros and really enjoy them but I going broke modding them.

1 week later
#2088 9 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

almost ready to be put back in the cab!

IMG_20141205_184558_881.jpg 205 KB

Oh is that nice.

#2095 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Great news, guys! My ST pro finally arrived last night and, of course, I played it non stop until the wee hours alternating with my MET Pro. (Had a few buddies there so we took turns on the new pin).
I have to say, it's exactly what I wanted - totally opposite from Metallica! I love MET, but wanted an easier game with longer ball times for those days when I don't feel like having my ass kicked. For some of my friends, MET was too difficult and the fast drains frustrated them. Star Trek is a huge hit with those players, so I couldn't be happier.
I'm very impressed with the flow! Totally silent ramps make for such a smooth game, very relaxing and fun. After playing STPro I can truly appreciate Steve Ritchie as the King of Flow.
Having both, I can definitely recommend if you only own a Star Trek and are looking for a 2nd pin, MET will be great. Here are some examples of my friends initial reactions, after playing Metallica for the past couple months and unboxing Star Trek:
Hardcore friend - (The pins are in his house, he holds all the top scores on MET around 240M points) Quote: "I love Metallica, but that game makes me ANG-RY!" Metallica is still his favourite, and he loves it for the shooting skill and overall pinball experience. It's new and oldschool at the same time. He prefers the sound and feel of the metal ramps and gadgets. He likes Star Trek for the flow and long ball times. Finds it easier and relaxing compared to MET. Good for a break.
Friend #2: Crappy player - Quote: "Ball save, Rescue, AHAHAHAHAAH!" MET beat him up bad. He loves the rescue save on the left ramp and increased ball times. He could complete modes on Star Trek easier. The game was too bright, he complained it was hard on the eyes. He really took to Star Trek and loved that he could have long games and understand the rules. Still took frequent breaks to go back to MET (I think to give his eyes a break, but he also likes electrocuting Sparky).
Friend #3: Hardcore friend's wife - Quote: "Somehow it always manages to go down the middle..." It went STDM a lot on her. Couldn't shake the machine to save the ball when Vengeance ship drops it down the middle. She doesn't seem to get too into the games when people are taking turns (she walks off to do other things between turns, comes back, dies fast, walks away again). Having the second pin, she liked being able to play alongside the group. Wasn't too concerned which pin she was playing, but since she got a sparky multiball on MET for the second time in her life it seemed like she really began to take a liking to that machine while we were all distracted by the new hotness. Adding the second machine gave her a chance to be part of the group without the boredom of waiting between her short ball times or the pressure of people watching her play (and waiting for her to drain). Her skills improved a lot with no pressure and back to back balls and games.
So yeah, happy to report that the STPro is a huge hit! Everybody was congratulating me on picking the most complimentary 2 games possible - couldn't be more different in gameplay but both kick ass. I will be recommending this 1-2 punch to anybody who will listen.
Can't wait for my Shadow and TFTC to arrive later this month

Very nice review. I've had both for about a year now and love both of them. When you get TFTC then you and I will have 3 of the same games.

#2103 9 years ago
Quoted from Crrispy:

+1 member... LE #54 NIB today...

WOW a NIB with that low of a number. Congrats. How many went over to Europe anyway?

#2134 9 years ago

I think my magnets sticking balls together and not releasing during Vengeance Multi Ball on my ST
Pro may be fixed. I bought my pin used last month and knew the previous owner had the magnet issue. He called Stern and got them to send me a new board and I swapped it out to no avail. I went to try the twisted wire trick and realized 2 of the connectors on the board from the opto were in the wrong spot and need to be swapped! Duh, on me and the previous owner I guess. It has worked so far and I will keep an eye on it.
I am not implying that this is the answer for anyone else, but check your wires going to the board or try swapping them around because they could be mislabeled.
Sometimes I focus on the more complicated answers, like bad boards and optos, and fail to check the simple things first, like swapped connectors. I think we all do sometimes.
Good luck

But you got it so that's good.

1 week later
#2218 9 years ago

Horrible news!
Star Trek 3 Gets Fast & Furious Director Justin Lin

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/23/star-trek-3-gets-fast-furious-director-lin/

NO!.jpg 36 KB

Well maybe it'll be a Fast and Furious in space.

#2220 9 years ago

Well, Maybe they will make 7 Star Treks like they did with Fast & Furious?

That would be cool. I hope they keep making them till the tech in the movie is a reality.

#2241 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

thanks, got it. Anyone know what the square hole with a plug is for, below the start button?

That's where the Tournament button goes.

1 week later
#2282 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcbbq13:

I've been having a few issues with drop target since updating the latest code, but just got an error last night... Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

20150104_182716.jpg 227 KB

WOW, never seen that one. Sorry can't help ya.

#2304 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Good fix for the bulb popping out of the spotlight is a dab of hot glue at the point where the bulb touches the saucer.

Not a big fan of hot glue but might have to do that.

Try a bit of clear silicone first and see how that holds. Works for me.

#2313 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I think I have blue putty around the house so will try that. Glue is just too messy. I had an insert bulb that also gave me trouble right off the bat. I had to fiddle with it three separate times to get it to stay lit. It's annoying but if that all the trouble I have for a long time I will be happy.

Have you tried bending the little wires out and putting it back in?

1 week later
#2425 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

At the end of the day, ST is just a silly movie about space stuff.

That's right, it's all just good fun. Life is to short to loose any sleep over a movie and I've been watching ST since the very first show in prime time when I was 15.

#2427 9 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

If anyone wants out of this club and swap their trek pro for a potc let me know.

and you pay shipping both ways.

#2442 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I have the same problem. Just seems to be limp as it makes the orbit... most of the time not even making the orbit.

Might need a new spring or tip would be my guess.

#2447 9 years ago

My ST was doing that too, the shooter tip was rubbing on one side of the auto plunger resulting on a weak plunge. I took the shooter housing off the game and put a washer or two on the screw shaft, between the housing and the cab and reassembled. That cocked the housing slightly so the tip wasn't rubbing on the auto plunger and that solved the problem.

#2455 9 years ago

Mine was rubbing on one side of the auto plunger. For yours rubbing on the top of the auto plunger unscrew the 3 screws that hold the manual plunger housing to the metal plate that's on the inside of the cab and put a couple of washers on the bottom screw so they are between the metal plate and the plunger housing. That will cock the plunger rod down. It's a matter of trial and error.

#2457 9 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

Cool. Thank you for the advice.

Let us know if it fix's the problem.

#2463 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I was having a problem and couldn't seem to find a sweet spot for adjusting the ramp. I eventually pushed it all the way to the right, and that seems best. Interestingly, contrary to SKB, when I cleaned my play field, I found that I was getting a much more consistent flow. My theory was that some small invisible specks of dirt were giving the ball a slight spin or wobble before it went up the ramp. But I don't really know. It seems every machine is a bit different in how and to what extent you can dial it in. I agree that when it is fully dialed in, it is heaven.

I think it's the dimples.....yes the dimples, those nasty little divits are throwing the ball all over the place.

#2471 9 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I'm joining the club! (and left the Tron club)
Tron is a great rush bit a bit linear and no so deep. Having an Avatar next to it, I was looking for some more challenges to do and complete. Hopefully Star Trek will bring me this
It's the pro, huo. And wauw it looks great, shiny and bright.
Just need to figure out why the punch it button is not working at this moment (was this way when I picked up the game), Edit: solved, a small connector came loose in the back of the lower cabinet part.
Also need to find the leds that go in the spotlights above the slings (anyone have a link to the correct type of led?)

Any 555 bulb will work.

1 week later
#2503 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I added a 7 LED blue strip from comet under the apron and it has a great effect. Plugged into the 555 adapter and used one of the coin door lights. Loving my STLE lately the most I ever have, second honeymoon?

DSC01494.JPG 128 KB

DSC01490.JPG 220 KB

DSC01493.JPG 150 KB

About time.

#2512 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I added a 7 LED blue strip from comet under the apron and it has a great effect. Plugged into the 555 adapter and used one of the coin door lights. Loving my STLE lately the most I ever have, second honeymoon?

DSC01494.JPG 128 KB

DSC01490.JPG 220 KB

DSC01493.JPG 150 KB

Why didn't you use the alligator clips and clip it to a sling bulb? That way you don't have to unplug it every time you lift the pf. That's what I did.

#2514 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I might do that, its really easy to pop out the 555 from the coin door and I hardly ever need to go under the PF with my STLE so its not a big deal. Did u have to lengthen the wire or did it work fine with the regular length?

I added about 6 inches just to be safe.

#2517 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I also added 3 led blue strips into the asteroids, pics do not do it justice.

DSC01504.JPG 217 KB

DSC01506.JPG 303 KB

DSC01505.JPG 180 KB

Did you try a red strip?

#2521 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

No, I like the blue. Red might look cool though, I kinda wish I used 7LED strips and might change them down the road. I was also thing just cool white could look good, I also ordered the blue ramp illumination kit from Mezel that I used on my TWDLE, going put that behind the backboard. Post pics as I go.

Cool. I wonder what the Comet color changing strip would look like.

#2526 9 years ago

Oups I forgot they aren't ready yet, sorry.

#2529 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Congrats. It is a great game. You just need to ditch the translite and pick up Aurich's and you will be all set.

Awwww, let him enjoy it new and original for a while anyway, plenty of time for modding it. Congrats on the new game OP. I'll bet you drove EXTRA careful with that baby in the back.

1 week later
#2607 9 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I'm getting a little better

Star Trek Scores 002.JPG 246 KB

Star Trek Scores 001.JPG 222 KB

Still got me beat.

#2613 9 years ago
Quoted from Fresh_Wax:

Just wanted to show off my new translite

20150215_141036.jpg 259 KB

Oh that's nice.

#2626 9 years ago
Quoted from Fresh_Wax:

Hey it's something different ya know. Variety is the spice of life. I do realize it's probably sacrilegious to true Trekky's out there, but no translite's were harmed during this experiment.

Oh we know that....we're just givin ya some grief is all.

#2627 9 years ago

Hey guys, what is this and why are the bb speakers hooked up to it in my ST Pro? I bought a pair of other speakers to upgrade the bb speakers and need to know if I have to keep this in line. Thanks.

IMGA0735.JPGIMGA0735.JPG
#2629 9 years ago

Oh that's not good and above the protector too. No crack on my game. How many plays on yours?

#2634 9 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

If you're putting in new speakers just clip one side to disconnect, or desolder one of the legs. It's just a cap to keep low frequencies from being passed to those speakers. But with aftermarket 2-way (coaxial) speakers, they can handle the lower frequencies.

Hey thanks spidey. I saw these and the tweeter cover looked kind of cool, like the ST insignia. With the color changing speaker lights it should look good.

IMGA0736.JPGIMGA0736.JPG
#2637 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Maybe it was caused by an air ball.

That's what I was thinking too but to cause that kind of fracture you'd think there would be kind if indication of an impact and I didn't see any. It's a real head scratcher.

#2639 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Mines cracked. I need to contact stern. While not common, I've heard its happened to quite a few ppls Star Trek.

That's sad to hear. If only that protector was taller and maybe wrapped over that curve on the top right there just a bit.

1 week later
#2677 9 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

Hello all. Purchased the Star Trek Pro machine as my first pinball for our family game room and really enjoying it. Did a few upgrades but one in particular is worth sharing as I didn't see much written about it. I changed the fluorescent bulb out and replaced it with a t8 24" LED. Very easy and inexpensive. I can now say my machine is 100% LED. Feel free to PM me if interested as I took some pics of the process.

Congrats I have a Pro also but I have Aurichs alt. translite in mine and am think about the Pinball Refinery backbox led light board that is tied into the game play for his translite.

#2686 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Just got our Klingon ship installed.
Love it.
Goes off with spinner, pops, and Multiball.image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

That looks great. I gotta install mine one of these days.

#2689 9 years ago

Can't remember from who I got my blue sling cover from, it's been a while but they came with the cut outs for the spot light wires and they aren't as thick as yours cuz I have full threads left. Now I just gotta get matching ones for the out lanes. I really like the looks of the one piece design.

#2702 9 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

This past weekend I installed a blue LED CoinTaker flipper button kit in my Stern Star Trek LE. Near the end I also show my double flex LED I made for the coin return buttons.
» YouTube video

Very nice and I like the use of the wireless mic.

#2706 9 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

Wireless mic, I wish. Those things are crazy expensive. I see John's Arcade just got one for his videos and it was between $600-700. Maybe some day but for now I'll deal with the wire. Just got the HD camera so I am still trying to figure it all out.

I see, well you hide the wire very well and it looks professional. Check out Azden wireless mics, no where near $600-700. I have a few and they are good bang for the buck.

#2720 9 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

Hello folks I'm joining the club I just ordered a ST pro

Welcome to Starfleet.

#2722 9 years ago

Better start stuffing your wallet for all the bling and take a picture of it cuz it will be empty very soon. But it's ohhhh so much fun.

#2727 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

New code is ready to be beta tested! Ritchie asked Keith Elwin to beta test it right on Facebook. Elwin replied yes and that he could get started on it right after PAPA. Ritchie said he wants ST to be a tournament pin.

Oh I can smell it now.

#2735 9 years ago

With as much time as they've had to work on it I wonder how big it is.

#2739 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Joining the club here!
My Premium arrives this week!

Just in time.

#2740 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Baffles the mind that Stern doesn't do that in a more official way.

Yeah, they could REALLY look like the good guys if they did that. Their games would be in a lot more demand because of that. Maybe with the new plant things will change for the better.

#2742 9 years ago
Quoted from ernoe:

I play with the new v1.57 sound version.
It makes a new pinball from it.
» YouTube video

That sounds GREAT and your camera REALLY picked up the audio, my sound system was just going crazy and the sub was pushing out a ton of air.

#2759 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I think the true fix for this is to drill the holes slightly larger.

Are you gonna be the first to try this.

#2768 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Forgot the pic of the ice blue LEDs in the pops.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Looks great, I also took the white ones out but put Comets blue Crystal Fans in. If they would have had Ice Blue in the Fans I would have put those in.

#2781 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Finally got my Karl Urban picture framed and hung.
Need to direct a spot to the picture, but you get the idea. I'm mixing Treks since the set pieces I have are from Enterprise NX-01 but what can you do.
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Man that's GREAT but you need to put a light on it it's THAT cool.

#2789 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Thanks. I only have 4 pins in that part of the room and 5 spots, so I'm planning to focus one toward the picture. It's just way down on the finish-the-basement-to-do list.

OK.

#2790 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

My daughter said we should just think of the arcade room as "the holodeck pinball program".
I just need to get off the stick and finish the program ...
We now return you to the Star Trek thread.
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Speaking of finishing it I REALLY think you should make the stars in that port window move. People would see them moving and FREAK OUT......"my god are we moving". That room is to cool NOT to do it.

#2792 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If I had thought of the Trek idea in time, I would have but I didn't think of it until the room was almost done (and after installing two new well windows that the port holes cover up). There is no reasonable way to get power behind the star field translite to run LEDs. I'm lucky that I get great natural sunlight through the window well to light up the stars as it is.
However, I have prewire in the other side of the room to mount a large TV vertically that I could play a looping "traveling through space video" on when the set pieces illuminate which would also be fun to feed overhead pinball playing video to. The LED lights around the rim of the ceiling are programmable so if I trigger a red alert the lights will flash red, etc. (and yes - the door goes "whoosh" as you walk through ...)

I see, well if you could make the other tv look like a port hole that would carry the illusion off, like your in Ten Forward on the Enterprise.

#2798 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

It's finally here!!! Star Trek Premium!!!

IMG_9647.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Most excellent.

#2812 9 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Such a great feeling playing that NIB pin for the first time.

Sure is, I've only had one NIB so far Mustang Pro.

#2815 9 years ago

I love mine too but I put mine directly on the dmd glass so I don't scratch it.

#2820 9 years ago

WOW!!! Looks like it was worth the wait.

#2832 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Since this thread is dedicated to the hardcore ST Pin fans ill mention that there is a bonus gold medal that can be achieved in the game (not from missions). Whoever came up with that idea must be a genious

Dang...how do I send you a tip.

#2833 9 years ago
Quoted from CosmosBandit:

I've got a question about playfield cratering. I noticed this last night for the first time when I was updating the code and was a bit alarmed. With the translite off the fluorescent light reflection on the playfield revealed hundreds of little pock marks, indentations, from the ball popping around at High Speed. I didn't even notice these when I waxed it a few days ago. And I can't see them now with a flashlight. Even so, my machine is less than 90 days old and I'm worried what it's going to look like in a year. Is there any way to prevent this and is it something to worry about or not? I suppose that's why the LE comes with the extra "Steve Ritchie Under Hard Coat". wow. If you haven't seen this take a look with the translite off, that florescent really makes them stand out.......

It's a steel ball on wood what do you expect, it's normal. The more you play it the more dimples it will get till one day the pf will look flat again....depending on how much you play it of course. The more you play the faster that will happen.

#2845 9 years ago

Is this game ready, with the new code for a color DMD? How much do you think it would add to the experience?

#2847 9 years ago

Would like to find some gatherings to attend and meet some likeminded players sometime. I'm recently free to explore life again and discovering some new/old hobbies would be a good start.

Well ya gotta let us know where ya live for starters.

1 week later
#2934 8 years ago
Quoted from AlbanyTim:

This just arrived today.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Oh boy, looks like someone is gonna have a loooooooong night tonight. Enjoy and make sure you open the coin door and take deep breaths every once in a while so that new game smell is etched in your brain.

#2946 8 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

Well after having my new Star Trek for a week I hooked up a sub woofer speaker WoW you guys need to do this its bad AZZ sound im just loving it

I've had a 12inch hooked up to mine for about 6 months. I'd swear it affects the balls when they're in play.

#2951 8 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

The only LEDs I had left to go were under the pop bumpers and after adding them, I switched them back. They just didn't illuminate the whole cap as well as incandescent.

Try Comet's Crystal Fan bulb, they have a nice light pattern for a single bulb.

#2959 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

On my ST, I put ice blue 1 smd bulbs in the pops and they are plenty bright.

Oh if you want to see those mini domes light up try the Crystal Fans in them. I did on my Pro and wow they look great. Don't know if he has Ice Blue in Fans though.

#2963 8 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Question to owners: What is the consensus on whether you must buy the STLE or if the Pro is the way to go

Do you have the cash for the bling? If so the LE is the way to go.

#2967 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Seems like I always need a dollar or so in parts but never a bunch at once.

Can you see if a few friends want to go in on a group buy.

#2969 8 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Joining the club. I bought a perfect HUO Star Trek Pro last night with less than 100 plays on it. Awesome game, let the modding begin

Ah, your the one that got the one that was up for sale on Pinside. A shaker is a must. Welcome to the club.

#2997 8 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Gotta wonder how much sales have spiked for Stern with the release of the new code update just due to word of mouth of the positive changes. I'm sure these code updates can be a significant investment other than just keeping current owners happy.

Me too and maybe if the spike is of good size hopefully they would see the wizdom of upgrading their other games.

#3008 8 years ago

I wonder if it's because the animations get in the way at certain times and they didn't want to cover them up.

#3025 8 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I have a Pro and mine are on the left as well. Why not just move the notch to the left side, or put it on both sides problem solved.

Or use a dremel or hand file to notch it, take about 30 seconds. I've had to mod a mod before.

#3035 8 years ago

The most inexpensive and really good looking cosmetics are the blue LED domes for the bumpers from Comet Pinball. They're like 4 bucks each and make a big difference on the POPS.

I know Arts stuff but what are these?

#3037 8 years ago

2SMDT10BFD 2 SMD 6.3V AC/DC SUPREME BRIGHTNESS WITH A FLUTED DOME - #555 Wedge - Blue

But those are only 69 cents each not $4 each.

#3041 8 years ago

I see you, bought some more expensive bulbs too which averaged it out to less then $2 a bulb.

#3049 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

unrelated job search.

Job search? Did you lose your job?

#3051 8 years ago

Oh no, I'm REALLY sorry to hear that. I had the same thing happen after 18 years with a company. After a work accident 6 years before almost killed me they came and told me they had no job for me and terminated me. The real kicker was that 4 months after I was "let go" the company was sold. The EEOC would not take the case. I got peanuts from work comp for my disability and it took me 9 months to find a $6 an hour job after making close to $20 at the last job. I feel for ya man.

#3076 8 years ago

This aint much compared to what most of you post but I got Combo Champion and a Gold Medal with a score of 52 million which is a best for me. So post what you guys got so I'll know how much I have to up my game. DAMN this game is fun.

#3081 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

My best was 320 million, but it was a fluke. A good game for me on the new code is 100 million+. But I play with easy outlanes and an automatic extra ball on Warp 4 and 30 million. Most of my games are short lived and between 20-40 million.

Hey thanks, with 16 games I just can't keep all the rules straight, I don't even pretend to understand them.

#3086 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Ha! Some day I hope to have your problem!

be careful what you wish for, that many can really turn into a problem but it is nice when you have more then 10 people over.

#3089 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

ST_GettingUpdates.png (Click image to enlarge)

OK so there we have it directly from the horses mouth....I mean Stern. We just have to sit tight and wait.

#3100 8 years ago
Quoted from locdb:

I've had the pin (ST Pro) for about a week now and I just want to go on record and say that I really, really, really suck at hitting the warp ramp. My best is 3 ...total ...in one game (3 balls) ...and that's only happened once. My high game is currently 45,462,700. I'm mostly in the 20's. Sigh. I wish I was as good as you guys! I still love it and will keep trying to improve. The fast balls that don't register on the vengeance drop target hurt for sure. Maybe I need to adjust my flipper strength - everything is still factory settings.
P.S. OT: I'll be in Vegas come Sunday morning. The Pinball Hall of Fame is only 1.5miles from where I'm staying - can't wait!

Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat, but then again I don't play mine anywhere near as much as others.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marion, NC
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods
Toppers
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus
Lighting
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 64.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
521 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mustangpaul. You are on page 1 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.