PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6493 6 years ago

soon to be in this club....sorry for not going through all of it.....starters, colordmd, pdi, titan rubber.Think the one I'm going for has the cool pop caps. Whats the best topper for this one? Any other must have mods?

thanks, and hope to show pics of soon!!!!

#6496 6 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Really can't go wrong with any of these...Assuming you mean a Stern that is
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-comprehensive-mod-list

yes....STLE

1 week later
#6515 6 years ago

I'm in!!!! looking forward to spending time w this machine....

STLE (resized).jpgSTLE (resized).jpg

#6516 6 years ago

who sells the mirrored blades to fit this machine?

#6518 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

honestly; don't know.
I put in
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/star-trek-interactive-pinblades
on my LE.
You might also want to take a gander at this:
http://pinball-mods.com/blogs/?p=549
for a complete, game specific, mod list.

Thanks Zitt!!! I'm on the list for next round of Beatmaster's vengeance interactive mod (red)....

those pinblades look great!!!!

Great compilation, btw....obviously a fun club to be in......can't wait to dive into this one......

#6528 6 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Awwww. Did you buy it from Drew who was moving? I was seriously thinking about breaking the bank to snag it. If so glad it stayed in Asheville.

No, didnt even know there was a local one for sale. This one came from Boca..very, very clean example. You need to snag that other one!!

#6540 6 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Cointaker sales them, call Melissa.
however I believe they partnered with mirror blade manf... and have a website somewhere around here.

Did and ordered through pinballsidemirrors site. CT has aquired them, but she said to use there site for now. This machine is flash city, must have mirrors to completely go into epileptic seizure mode.....

Unbelievably gorgeous game....I'd forgotten how nice the LE really was!!!....

#6543 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I sold my premium and regretted it so much I had to buy another. That is a keeper Mark.

Agreed, pinbud!!!! still have your IMVE going strong......

#6544 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

MK6 - I just realized I see you in all of my game threads now. We must have very similar taste! Alien, Tron now ST!

No doubt.....this will be a good machine and club, for sure

1 week later
#6579 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I know it is but it's worth every penny, I have it in 5 of my games.

Agreed....a must have for certain titles...tweaking lights becomes an obsession. Fantastic mod!!!

2 weeks later
#6605 6 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Oh the LE is definitely worth it

Without a doubt!!! This is one LE that really sets itself apart.....

#6609 6 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

What are you waiting for! Zits caps are F ing sweet!! The originals are generic!!!!!

Agree again!!! look like they belonged on the game to start....a sign of a legit mod!!!

#6610 6 years ago

Starting to get into the flow of this thing!!!! Any tips to key point shots? Have only broken 120m so far, but having a blast doing so.....

#6619 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I don’t imagine it’s the easiest fix. I’m sure just pulling the Vengeance out will make any troubleshooting or repair easier. Trace the wires back, look for breaks, maybe a loose connection... but if there are no breaks or connector issues you more than likely are gonna need to replace that LED.

Is pulling Vengeance fairly easy? I've got a couple of rubbers on the right side I can't get to without removing it...a bit intimidating mechanism.

Sorry for not reading through all the posts yet....new to the club, as well....thanks....

#6621 6 years ago

ha....this I figured....

#6624 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

take lots of pictures and put items in zip lock bags with labels on them.

Yea, I got clear Titans everywhere except the 2 inlane posts, under Vengeance. Think I will keep it our little secret for now....machine plays fine, and rubbers are good....

4 weeks later
#6638 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Just joined the club with a ST Premium. Under 300 plays. This game is fantastic. It completes my collection nicely, as I hit my space limit (and wife's tolerance limit!!).
It does have a couple of issues. (1) The warp ramp is a mess....completely non-repeatable. The ball comes out so fast that 1/4 of the time it ends up in the shooter lane. Most of the time it just bounces two or three times, and it's past the flipper. I've seen a couple of fixes on the forums, so I'll try to tackle that. (2) The standup target just to the left of left orbit is leaning into the orbit and kicks the ball SDTM on a slow rollback. Don't know if that can be adjusted, or if the adjustment is "just bend it".
Other than that I love this game! Next step is a colorDMD and maybe an entire speaker panel. The basic one is pretty bland compared to the rest of the cabinet and playfield. Is there only one source for colorDMDs? I'm not crazy about the "cartoonish" look of some of them. Is that a setting? Also, I see a lot of talk about alternate translites. What are the options, and which do you recommend for quality and price?

Whoa!!! congrats....I enjoy my STLE tremendously.....warp ramp is crazy fast...takes a little practice (and I'm an average player at best) but you can actually get the hang of the speed...game flows great!!!

ColorDMD is awesome on this title....highly recommend it. I don't have any input on the alt translite, as I'm good w mine....

Pretty sharp turn from your "TAF,TZ, TRON" comparison thread. What made you choose ST? Just curious (I've got them all, but very different, for sure)...think expanding your gameroom, and keeping your Wife happy is in your future.... ....this stuff is addictive....Enjoy!!!!...mark

#6642 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

But I tell you, two 50 year old guys lugging that thing up a narrow staircase was not fun!

That is for sure!! Very cool how you were contemplating the others, and your next machine popped up, knowing this was right for you......

Great game....!!!!

1 week later
#6667 5 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

Does the Vengeance list a little to one side for anyone? I just got a used Pro and that was the first thing I noticed...

It's due 100% to the wiring path as it passes through the back panel...drove me nuts for awhile (on the LE...guessing same for Pro)

1 year later
#8225 4 years ago

And on a lighter note -

Our Star Trek holds a slim 4 vote lead against DI, with around a day left:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/round-2-greatest-pinball-game-of-all-time-tournament-edition

Let's create some separation!!!!

#8227 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

5 vote lead now!

+14 now, and Op asking "mom blue jean lovers" to help out DI....too funny...

#8229 4 years ago

DI trying to slide in w the hours winding down. Don't let this game beat ST!!!!

#8232 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Calling all crew members... Red alert.
JJP's POTC is actually beating STNG for the best pinball machine of all time.
I personally call bullsh1t... but the votes aren't lying.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/round-3-greatest-pinball-game-of-all-time-tournament-edition

I only have 1 vote....

1 year later
#10025 2 years ago

Merry Christmas to those on the Enterprise!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 85.00
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 64.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.