Topic Stats

• 8,328 posts
  • 679 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 minutes ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 308 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,470 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

770C6AF8-511D-4639-B384-3292F4BB9B39 (resized).jpeg
D1CC33F4-2FE9-4C33-B084-F63560B51E85 (resized).jpeg
F734083E-2805-4C33-BFEE-9CC73219FF8C (resized).jpeg
20200524_121804 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200522_193652 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200518_191922 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200516_134354_325 (resized).jpg
fe6de4413c5746eb80a5e4f3c026c1b70600f308 (resized).jpg
20200511_145938 (resized).jpg
A232A0E0-8E48-4CF5-A1A3-BECD28A64C22 (resized).jpeg
5D6A91DE-C8C4-4878-80A5-90E8DFFCD265 (resized).jpeg
719BBE15-BDAA-475C-A923-465FC79A5F5C (resized).jpeg
E01BF6E7-E729-49E0-855D-2DEA77A11F16 (resized).jpeg
885102F3-DCC6-4731-ACA3-962541148221 (resized).jpeg
7E0436FB-B376-4E6C-ACE4-AFD801F41C73 (resized).jpeg
D255E851-DAD1-4300-B50E-051EBF705668 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesperpark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5792 3 years ago
Quoted from Bruce:

Odd question but when does the skaker...shake?? I am strongly considering it but its the sort of thing that i don't know i'm missing.....as have never experienced it

For sure it shakes when you hit the vengeance target, ball locks, and for Klingon multi-ball it feels like my whole room is vibrating. I love mine, these machines are easy to add a shaker as the holes are already there for them.

6 months later
#6074 2 years ago

Okay I have a question of Pro vs LE. I have a Pro version, with shaker motor, Vengeance mod, plus a few others. I have decided Star Trek won't leave my rotation so should I be selling the Pro and finding a LE? Or should I just keep the pro version and save the difference in money for mods/more pins?

#6081 2 years ago

Thanks for the input, if the opportunity arises to buy a prem/LE I'll probably bring one home

2 weeks later
#6141 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Oh yeah, I’m buying this!

I told myself "you can wait till you see a video of the display and then decide" Nope, pictures are good enough!!!

1 month later
#6355 2 years ago

Mine came with a clear shield and the spacers, which are needed for the pro version

#6359 2 years ago

Oops that's right the spacers kit was an add on. It's needed for a pro using and lcd screen. The led will not require the kit

1 week later
#6363 2 years ago

Pretty sure there is swearing for Klingon battle or multiball, but it's in Klingon so you should be fine

1 month later
#6407 2 years ago

NIB Premium? Did not realize they were still findable. Congrats

3 weeks later
#6474 2 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Anyone have any ideas for a nice replacement rubber set to use for Star Trek? The original black rubber in my Stle has reached the end of its lifespan and is starting to make a mess everywhere. Not sure I like the look of all white and would like to try something other than factory black. Thanks!

I used all Blue from Titan for ST, I really like it. I have the clear in AC/DC and really liking them there, might try clear for ST as well next time

#6479 2 years ago

Welcome to the club, but please consider getting some blue flipper rubbers to match the slings.

#6482 2 years ago

Speaking of rubbers, I just bought a sttng and came with red flipper rubbers and black slings. Guess I should not of poked fun a few posts up so what is the color of choice for sttng?

1 week later
#6494 2 years ago

Really can't go wrong with any of these...Assuming you mean a Stern that is

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-comprehensive-mod-list

2 weeks later
#6576 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

They are a great addition - happy with them. They are on all the time.
so anyone have this modified 6.1 or did I misunderstand?

Are you meaning the changed music by chance?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-all-music-replaced-with-music-from-movie-video

2 months later
#6676 2 years ago

Just turn up the sound, tada buzzing gone

2 weeks later
#6798 1 year ago

Haha Promium

That's what I turned mine into as well, now I have a name for it. Thanks Paul

3 months later
#7065 1 year ago

Now change that Blue T molding to Black, trust me...

As for the decals, if those are not Aurich's then they are "Heavily Inspired" by Aurich's decals

1 month later
#7089 1 year ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

I guess you did not read the first post in this thread.
"Hello Trekkie's and Star Trek Pinball Collectors.
That's right! A club for all 6 (Star Trek Pinball)!
You need to own at least "one" of the following to be in the club:
------------------------------------------------------------
Star Trek: The Next Generation: Williams, 1993
Star Trek: Data East, 1991
Star Trek: Bally, 1978
Star Trek: Gottlieb, 1971
Star Trek: Stern 2013
STAR TREK: THE MIRROR UNIVERSE
Make It So,
Captain Jean-Luc Picard"

Okay reading these "rules" I qualify as I own 2 of these titles, however scottslash does not even one 1 of these games, unless however he has not updated his "owned" list. That sir makes you double out of order

2 months later
#7214 1 year ago

I use this:

https://iscored.info/

That way when my buddies come over, they feel like they can have their own high score too Developed by a Pinsider (former?)

#7216 1 year ago

Another thought is you could use Pinball Browser, then you can enter in new lower scores for the kiddies, upload the altered game code to the machine. Then put your scores back in afterwards

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

1 week later
#7247 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

My ST premium is chewing up shooter rod tips. Has anyone else run into this / have a solution?

Would it be the autoplunger catching the tip? If so I would guess something is out of alignment on the autoplunger

#7248 1 year ago

Would it be the autoplunger catching the rubber? If so I would guess there is an alignment issue

#7260 1 year ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

This is the version that adds the “new” Star Trek movie sound track songs to the pin, right?

Correct

#7266 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Hopefully google doesn’t freak out at this, but, this is the movie soundtrack version with the destruction of the Vengeance music added back in. The first time I destroyed the Vengeance with the regular movie soundtrack I was disappointed. So I added it in.
This is mostly NOT my work. Whoever did the movie soundtrack work did a fantastic job. This is all their work. All I did was tweak one thing I didn’t like. The Pro version is PG-13 because I added some swear words into the tilt and match sequences. The LE version is just the Vengeance change back to the original from Stern.
Pro: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZF4UYFXvdGoo6Zh-WMmjqnbDmsUn_iZH/view?usp=sharing
LE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M2HWDkx1gyTcLqTd0MIdbneQAy6klnus/view?usp=sharing

Do you happen to remember the location name/number of the clips you changed? I just wanted to do a side by side compare before I potentially change

1 month later
#7445 1 year ago

If I remember correctly the first one has the movie music for the end of game music. The second version was a request for the original end of game music combined with the movie soundtrack sounds

2 months later
#7612 11 months ago

Welcome to the club and enjoy that gorgeous machine!! Star trek was my first machine and it's still around today. Here is a link of mods but not sure how up to date it still is.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-comprehensive-mod-list

My favorite installed is the beast master vengeance mod which is fantastic. Also the movie sounds game code is a must have.

Zits pop caps look great but I have never bought them.... Yet

Enjoy

1 week later
#7647 11 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Does anyone have the premium code with the movie music that you can share?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-162/page/2#post-4446946

I think there is a unzipped version 2 posts down as well.

3 months later
#7779 8 months ago
Quoted from Spagano314:

I have been a member for about 2 weeks. Since buying Star Trek my wife and I watched all 3 of the movies. I know this was joked about a couple pages ago, but I think it would fit the game if Sabotage played during the 4 ball multi all. They used the song in 2 of the 3 movies and I have always liked the Beastie Boys. If someone could put this together I would be willing to donate to the cause. Also, if anyone hears from Aurich about his ST translite and artwork, can you please let me know. Thanks Everyone.

So are you thinking for the vengeance multi-ball or Klingon MB? I have pinball browser and could take a look at adding it for people.

1 month later
#7843 6 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Should I get red or blue?? (I have a premium).

It's a personal preference, I chose red as it represents "a red alert" in my mind. I added a red flasher below the ship as well which adds to the light show

2 months later
#8098 4 months ago

I actually just bought a bunch of mods from a guy, who was collecting them for a future game he ended up never getting

I am selling a full Aurich set of translite, speaker panel decal, and all the other decals that came with it. Pm me if interested in it.

I will have a few other items upcoming once I decide which ones I want to keep and take a picture of those I want to sell

3 weeks later
#8144 3 months ago

I have for sale a complete set Aurich Translite, DMD decal plus all the other under glass decals included in the original set. Never Installed still in the original box, bought it off another person that had all kinds of mods for a Star Trek he ended up never buying.

Looking for $225usd plus actual cost of shipping

PM me if Interested

Thanks,

2 months later
#8271 25 days ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I have for sale a complete set Aurich Translite, DMD decal plus all the other under glass decals included in the original set. Never Installed still in the original box, bought it off another person that had all kinds of mods for a Star Trek he ended up never buying.
Looking for $225usd plus actual cost of shipping
PM me if Interested
Thanks,

Man I have been lazy about selling this. Full Aurich Translite set $220 usd including shipping to anywhere in US and Canada

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 149.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 275.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Schaumburg, IL
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
4,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Port, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesperpark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside