PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9776 2 years ago

on the left side ramp above the left flipper the ball sometimes takes two or three tries to kick back up into play.on my le st also the ball gets stopped to the right of the pop and behind the ramp,ball search will kick it out.

#9778 2 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Assuming you're talking about the up kicker. I would say give the plastics and wireforms a look and make sure they aren't blocking the path. If they are, you can can loosen them up and slightly readjust. My vuk works 99% of the time.

This is common. Easiest solution is to get a little rubber nubbin, or circle piece of felt and put it there so the ball doesn't hang. Myself, I usually just have a sip of my beverage and wait for the search.

thank you I will try these including the beverage break

#9780 2 years ago

added a nice sub a couple days ago wow great game experience got even better.I usually on add a sub for music pins but this was a nice addition

#9782 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Anyone ever upgrade the speakers in their game?

my speakers are stock and not impressive looking but for this game sound very good especially with a sub .But even stock it seems plenty for this machine.I usually add pinwoofers setup to all my machines not sure you need it here but if you want more try pinwoofer or add the sub.Hit Play

1 month later
#9802 2 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

Just joined the club with a premium and it came with a external Polk audio sub and I noticed the volume on speakers in the backbox are very low even after I turn of the powered sub. I also have more sound coming out of the sub in the cabinet than the speakers in the backbox. Has anyone else experience this? if so how do I correct this?

Have you tried going into settings and adjusting the sound

2 weeks later
#9812 2 years ago

I am having a spinner issue left side on my LE,its getting stuck so the ball passes through without touching it.I removed the glass and can spin it with my finger but not freely because its resting on the left side where its supposed too.Not sure how to test it and have already looked for a test but dont see one.What might be my next steps ?

#9814 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

If your spinner is not spinning freely, it could be the bracket is too tight. Try loosening the screws just a bit to adjust the bracket and see if that helps.

Problem solved ,I cant believe I didnt think of that it just didnt look like it was the problem.But I just needed to loosen the screw and move that bracket.Thank You for your help I am 100% again.

#9820 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I'm in the club! This is one sweet machine...
[quoted image][quoted image]

nice topper too

#9825 2 years ago
Quoted from CryHavoc:

I've been offered a NIB premium for $7500. Am I an idiot if I buy it? I have been out of the hobby for a few years and looking to jump back in, so I'm not sure if this is a fair deal or not. I really want a Star Trek pin again, I regret selling my pro. Help me with a sanity check please.

I was offered a used one for the same price,probably a fair price today

2 weeks later
#9872 2 years ago

where to buy star trek and metallica coin door stickers ?and chrome flipper buttons

#9879 2 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

I had chrome flipper buttons on my ST and the chrome eventually starts to peel off. Just saying!

yes,thats what I am trying to replace.Maybe I will try something else.

#9883 2 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

I have a refinery edition that had clear lit buttons. I took out the light. Did not like them. Clear looks good. The flippers are also chrome plated. I chipped one putting on new rubber! Put that one on the top right side so I do not see the chip.

I have blue on my ST,I was trying to replace the chrome ones on my refinery Met but have decided to go with something else since the chrome flakes off so easily.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=jamesays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.