Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6350 6 years ago

I have side mirrors in mine, but they were already custom cut around the lights.

Mirror blades really make the pin pop on this one.

1 year later
#7380 5 years ago

I know what you mean. I was able to get get a STLE and it’s going nowhere. So much fun to play.

I know it’s pricey, but slap a color dmd in there. IMO, it’s one of the best ones out there and really enhances the pin.

2 years later
#10033 2 years ago
Quoted from sebgrinke:

It's ridiculous that 5 ball scores aren't stored separately in the leaderboards.

I keep all of my pins on 5 ball as well. It seems like whenever I play the game I don’t get the feel for the game flow until the 3rd ball. I could care less if a guy from Nebraska on 3 ball beats my high score on a 5 ball game because I play on my own personal achievement. When I have friends over they can still try to beat the my high score on the 5 ball setting.

Besides, I think shaking the pin so hard in order to get it out of the outlines is considered cheating as well. If not, then why did they install the tilt bobs in all of the pins?

9 months later
#10343 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Scored this gorgeous ST pro this weekend. Game plays great and came with shaker motor, mirror blades, and this topper included. Topper isn’t plugged in though, any idea where it connects to?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Tilt topper made that topper. Go to their web site and I believe they have instructions on how to connect it to a light source. I have one just like it and it shines up great, giving the illusion of a 3D effect. Congrats on the new pin. I love my LE!

7 months later
#10551 11 months ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Hey, no peeking.
Seeing you did, here is my current lineup. Some day wh I get the Bally ST done I'll have to move a machine to the opposite wall so I can keep all 4 ST's together.
[quoted image]

And he has a singing hamster to boot!

1 month later
4 months later
#10633 6 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

correct. the button holds it firmly on (you have to remove the button and put this over the button hole). Then the edges of the protector sit flush against the edges of the rail and are the same thickness (approx) as the rail so they cannot move The thin end also has a thin plastic piece that slips under the rail (no need to remove, though it helps to loosen one screw) and holds it firmly against that edge in case someone walked by and snagged the "point" with their clothes.
I used to put Stern lollipop rails on all my games and I got tired of removing the rails (which is a pain in my opinion) and then having extra sets of rails laying around that are too valuable to throw away, but at the same time I'll never use or sell because everyone already has rails!)
These are also prettier in my opinion!
I now have the regular armor too (less expensive). I have armor for most of the modern Stern games, generic armor for all 2000+ stern games, late model sega games and I"m working on williams, bally, jersey jack, and CGC as I get measurements from people for those games and have time to design the armor.
feel free to ask me any questions. I stand by my work and take pride in it to get a good value and a good product. (I started making mods after buying some really overpriced and junky mods from some people (after buying some AMAZING mods of course from others)
while I'm not perfect and do make mistake if I screw up I learn from them and I make it right for the customer always! I also am constantly improving my methods and upgrading my equipment to have the best item available. I do also take requests (star trek was a request from an etsy customer)
-brian
[quoted image]

I've bought several of this man's products and are super happy with them. I kinda prefer them over powder coating because if the paint chips or the lock down bar just wiggles a little bit it will scrape the color right off. I had a BEAUTIFUL Congo pin with green powder coating shipped to me awhile back. The seller wrapped the pin like King Tut's Coffin, but the powder coating stiff got scuffed up and it's an eye sore.

Great price, fast shipper and excellent customer service. I did have one not fit quite right and he responded to me quickly, immediately sending out a replacement without no hassle. I really like the small lip at the other end of the button end because it makes it fit even better.

Highly recommended.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 15.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.