Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3151 8 years ago

Hawkmoon,begs,yes i wanna be a member too,guys,boy i barely get to captains chair on the last ball so i have some practice to do!!! But to reply to the inquiry about the shaker motor,my vengeance came with it already hooked up and i would mention something here,,,I'm 65yrs old and have tinnitus from all the loud music in my past,you really might consider hurting yourself when your 64 and you wish you hadnt,peace,Hawkmoon

2 weeks later
#3223 8 years ago

Hawkmoon has a special deal!! I bought the visor mod for my vengeance.I already have the mod ,interactive vengeance mod ( in red) and the visor mod is not compatable with it!! SO the first pinhead with a red heart that wants this mod,can have it for free,i will send it to you gratis! I do this cause i want somebody to enjoy it!! SO GO first response scores

#3226 8 years ago

OK,well offer still up!!! Nebody?? thank,you Aurich from you a valued complement

#3228 8 years ago

Hawkmoon,replys,REI,Tuna says they ARE compatable with longer screws,so ??Dantebean,its a visor,that fills up the empty space on the front of the vengeance,and also has a new led light for a new effect,some assembly required!!

#3229 8 years ago

Hawkmoon,says,ok kiddies,i have 2 possibles,gotta go for awhile,its 2:15 here in sunny cali,be back by 7 p.m.peace!

#3231 8 years ago

kiwi pinhead,are you familiar with my avatar,Dorian,VanHawkmoon,from castle brass???

#3232 8 years ago

Well,ok,red hart pinheads,this offer will be in effect for 24 hours.If i get no response,i have a outside offer not a pinhead!! Its miller time,peace!!!

#3236 8 years ago

Hawkmoon announces,Chosen-swins by a nose!!!Thank you all for your support,peace

#3237 8 years ago

Hawkmoon,cries,6200??? New???thats stealing!!!! Chosin-s scores twice!!!!

#3260 8 years ago

Aurich,thank you for the great stuff you've given us! I think i can say for all,that we are very glad to have your mods in our games! The fact that you are moving on makes our stuff more special,and we are always glad to hear from you,so don't be a stranger,! I know i have a lot of stuff from my 49'rs that isn't licensed by the NFL,and sometimes they get tacky,so we all understand!!Peace!!

2 months later
#3676 8 years ago

Funny,i didn't have any decal on my ST/Le speaker panel,it was blank,and the Aurich decal fit with only my two old hands,have fun!!

2 weeks later
#3775 8 years ago

My optos were doing the same thing,thanks for the fix,Eskaybee!!

1 month later
#4141 8 years ago

Hello,fellow players,i have a tech problem i need your help with,please! With my ST/pre,there is a light plug under the play field that lights up the 6 mission lights,and the 8arrows that give you photon torpedo and screen strength,it will not stay connected,and my mission lights go off,any suggestions,or does anybody else have this problem??? Need help here,please!!

2 weeks later
#4243 8 years ago

Hello,fellow trekkes,a question please??? I just saw on tv,CBS is announcing a new Star Trek series,any body know what this new series is???????

#4248 8 years ago

:applause:Thank,you,ZITT!!!

1 month later
#4508 8 years ago

Hello fello ST/owners,and Merry Christmas to everyone!! Santa just dropped off a early xmas dodad,a MDM display by SparkyPinball!! Can any body tell me where is the best place to put this thing,please???Sparky says to install it over the left warp ramp in place of the ST emblem currently there,(ST/pre.) any other ideas,fellas???Peace

#4512 8 years ago

A pic of what Buzz???

#4516 8 years ago

Buzz,when i figure it out,ill post a pic!!!

#4517 8 years ago

OR,i might take it to PAGG,you never know!!

1 week later
#4590 8 years ago

Welcome Shooter glad you could make it!! How odd,my ST/pre doesn't have volume trouble,or,my vengeance doesn't lean to the right,either!!!HMMMM

1 week later
#4613 8 years ago

Say,folks,i would like to ask,what flipper bands work the best???Has anyone tried the perfectplay silicone ones yet??Peace

#4634 8 years ago

Thank,You, all for your input,i'll stay with my Titans,thanks!!

#4637 8 years ago

Welcome,Dooskie,glad you could make it,take your place on the bridge please,live long and prosper!!

#4650 8 years ago

Question,has any one purchased the color changing shooter rod from Mezel,and did it work??Thanks!!

#4658 8 years ago

Can someone put me in touch with a company that sells either pdi glass or invisaglass,please??

#4661 8 years ago

Fantastic,thank,you all very much,I'm in!!

#4672 8 years ago

Wow,i thought i was the only one did that kinda s..t!!Senior moment:)tooo much beer,2 many joints?? Gotta stay focused!!

#4677 8 years ago

Thank,you JawJaw,just checked mine,and it was just about to clear,too! 123 more games,but i'm not in your league 89 mil my top score yet,!!Peace

#4687 8 years ago

Hello,Rai, away team awards carry over if you haven't completed the mission! You have to earn them for every mission mode! They award different options,on each one!And,for some reason,sometimes,getting a away team will complete a first level mission!Thats as far as i;ve gotten,peace

1 month later
#4886 8 years ago

METZU,Yes good price for that title!! The problem with the central target can be fixed with some added washers! there was a thread on that one! Find out what hums( magnet maybe) and just replace it!! Good find!

1 month later
#5053 8 years ago

Hello,everyone,i have to give a shout out to Modelvisionary! He makes the finest shooter rods for our ST s you've ever seen.I just got his $74.oo rod,and it really completes our pins! Black with Gold letters,this looks like a piece of jewelry! He lovingly sends it to you incased in a little Gold sack,like Crown Royal comes in,this is a class piece you all should consider owning! Thanks for reading peace!!!

#5055 8 years ago

OK MustangPaul,tell me what I'm missing,please???

#5057 8 years ago

I've seen that stuff,but,I'm a old guy and those mods don't do it for me! Like,under cab lighting,i can see under my pin ok!! Leg lights?? I can see my legs ok!I don't display my pins that dramatically,since my gameroom is designed for one person,me!Everybody is different!

3 months later
#5455 7 years ago

Hello,fellow trekkies,a question;the blu led on my ST/pre,Vengeance nacelle went out! Anybody replace this can tell me what kind of led it is,and how to replace???Thanks a bunch!!!

1 week later
#5484 7 years ago
Quoted from rbissett:

To Shake or Not to Shake?
ST:Premium, does a shaker add much to the experience?

Absolutely! Gives you the feel of what it might feel like to be in a Starship in battle!Really worth it!!

3 weeks later
#5538 7 years ago

Can someone tell me where to find a "Kelvin" ship mod??

1 week later
#5546 7 years ago

Thank you,Irishbastard!!

1 month later
#5627 7 years ago

Don't bother to go out of your way,the ST Mirror Universe,is a very rare pin! Mr Zitt,I believe ,has the only restored,working one!And also,the Data East pins are getting harder to find in any good condition!!

3 months later
#5771 7 years ago

Here's one for us all-got wondering what the lower settings in game play to my ST/PRe would be like! So,I lowered the game play to ultra easy! Right off the bat funny stuff was happening,with dead flippers at the end of a mode, mode won't change,add a ball happening at weird times! Moved up to easy.same crap! up to medium,problems disappear! 1.13 code! anybody else experience this???

3 months later
#5931 6 years ago

I know if I had the bucks,Id pay Zitt $50 thous.before i would even consider that M Jackson Pepsi one off PIN for the same money!

#5932 6 years ago

Welcome RandomKG!! Engage!!

2 months later
#6016 6 years ago

OK,Fans,here;s one for ya!!Had the blu Led lits go out on my ST/PRe Vengeance,Nacells! Also went out was the "beam Me Up" LEDs,and the LEDs under the Weapons power,the 3 stand up targets,the E-K right pf drain lites,and the lites on the ST emblem over warp ramp! 14 in all! Diagnosis,# 50 Led lite blew up due to odd ball strike damage! Fried main Led lite board,and also fries the LED board under the 3 right drop targets:(Parts available Deep Space Marco! Repair time after parts acquired, 1/4 rotation! $230 credits in all! Beware of those Warp ramp airballs Captain!!!

1 year later
#7150 5 years ago

I'm still loving mine,with all Aurich mods!!!!

3 weeks later
#7183 5 years ago

Does anybody know what the difference is in ST/Pre vs.A ST/vault ???

3 months later
#7521 4 years ago

I also still have Aurich's art pkg.on my ST Pre! Thanks Aurich! Didn't know you were so shy! Missed you 2 yrs ago at PAGG.Any chance you will ever show up here again????

4 years later
#10751 55 days ago

Zitt is THE MAN when it comes to any ST pin!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=hawkmoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.