Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TBatti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3789 8 years ago

How do you adjust the tilt on the ST TNG. I know where it is but how do adjust it? It tilts if you sneeze on it.

#3816 8 years ago

What's the difference in TNG for high scores on the Officer's club and Honour Roll?

#3827 8 years ago

Maybe we need a separate member forum for TNG everyone here is on the new Stern lol

#3854 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I *think* officers club is when you use a Buy-in or two... and make it to the accommodating high score.
HonorRoll may be if you DONT use buy-ins.
http://pinball.org/rules/startrekthenextgeneration.html
"
Grand Champion 0 or 1 Buy-Ins
Honor Roll 0 or 1 Buy-Ins
Officer's Club More than 1 Buy-In
Q Continuum Score of 10 Billion or more (Any Number Of Buy-Ins)
"

Thanks I think my machine has the default Q scores there are all even billions above 10B. I'm not gettting there anytime soon. Still working on figuring out how to build bonuses for Borq multiball and Final Frontier.

#3855 8 years ago
#3858 8 years ago

I'm looking for ST TNG parts. Had a plastic piece break and I want to replace it. Is there a good place to go online that everyone goes to?

#3860 8 years ago

Is this a good price? I only need one part but I see another plastics part slightly cracked.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1803-1

#3893 8 years ago

ST TNG: Anyone have a pic of the top of the posts and how high the screws are or if there are any under the plastics for the Feregni targets. My machine looks like the person put screws on top of the posts that are too big and it actually makes the plastic have to curve over it when attached. Just curious what someone else's ST TNG looks like from a side view.

Not sure why you need a bolt on top of a post?STTNG Ferengi post bolt.jpgSTTNG Ferengi post bolt.jpg

#3901 8 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Interesting... No bolt on mine... but my post sleeves appear to be slightly longer than yours, and are also pushing the plastic up. STTNG was one of the first games I got, and I never shopped it yet, as it was in great condition at the time... so I never noticed.
Guessing yours are 7/8" and mine are the 1-1/16" size.
But at least the rubber are not scratching my plastics.

STTNG1.jpg

Awesome thanks. I did remove the bolts on top. Looks like people will do whatever at times when replacing parts. Minor item though.

3 weeks later
#4010 8 years ago

my ST TNG translite is flickering a little. Any thoughts on what to look for? The bulbs seem to in?

#4022 8 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

When do they flicker? Always or only after a few minutes of inactivity?
If they are LED, STTNG utilizes GI Dimming feature during times of extended inactivity. Unfortunately LED bulbs do not dim well when all you do is lower voltage (like you do for incandescent) and if it bothers you, you turn off GI dimming or you install a GI OCD board to compensate.

Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

LED or Incandescent? Some lights or all of them?

Always flickering. I think all LED I'm not even sure.

#4028 8 years ago

Is the GI dimming a menu option or do I need to do something on the board??

3 months later
#4741 8 years ago

Ok so I went to inspect balls on TNG and did the test function to release all of them and only 5 pop out. Tried final frontier and only 5 pop out. Where can a ball be hiding? Test report also says pinball missing? Its nowhere on the PF?? Any thoughts in how to find it?

#4745 8 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

What happens if you do a coil test and let it cycle all the way through?

Can't find a coil test. Did a soilenoid test with nothing.

#4747 8 years ago

I would lift the playfield and examine the subway really good. It can only be in so many places. As a last resort potentially in the borg ship.

When you say subway you mean where exactly?

Problem with PF is I can't get it to stand up. I pull it and can't get it to lock or go up for the kick stand.

#4752 8 years ago

The subway is the plastic tunnel that the ball travels through, it runs from the neutral zone, and behind the borg ship up to the upkickers on the left and right sides of the playfield. There are mechanical diverters in there that change which upkicker (side of the playfield) the ball will come out on. These sometimes cause a problem, with the playfield up manual move each of the solenoid plungers and motorized diverters to see if you can find/free a ball.

Thank you

#4776 8 years ago
Quoted from mot:

Just joined the club with an STTNG. Time to go back to page 1 and start reading all 4,773 posts.

Quoted from spidey:

Ever notice that in STTNG, during Borg multiball the Q's target loads you back to 3 balls? There may be other situations as well like hitting your first jackpot with less than 3 balls. I don't recall ever reading anything about this in a rules sheet but I do notice at time I get free auto launches. Will do some testing and report back.

I think a separate thread/club should be created for ST TNG. There is too much volume to go through.

#4779 8 years ago

Walking away slowly..........................................now running.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

$ 9.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TBatti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only?tu=TBatti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.