PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 217.
#1051 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You can save some $$$ if you find a HUO and pick it up if it's not to far away.

That's what I'm investigating now.

#1052 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Sorry - still confused. You said you needed the clear standoff piece under that plastic. Is your plastic on top also broken? A picture might help.

Sorry - i need the arrows standoff piece on the right. the top arrows plastic on the left.

#1053 9 years ago

Getting a ST Pro tonight, will sit next to my STTNG. Damn, this escalated quickly!!!!

#1054 9 years ago

nah. you still have 4 more arcade games to get.

#1055 9 years ago

After the wallet recovers, probably getting a LOTR or Mustang Pro next

#1056 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Getting a ST Pro tonight, will sit next to my STTNG. Damn, this escalated quickly!!!!

Oh your gonna enjoy your Pro. You should get LOTR next.

#1057 9 years ago

It's home!!!!

Pins.JPGPins.JPG

#1058 9 years ago

I installed the Mezel warp ramp light diffuser today. Nice mod. I highly recommend it.

#1059 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

It's home!!!!

Pins.JPG 145 KB

Looking good. But now the STTNG tl looks really drab next to the new ST.

#1060 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I installed the Mezel warp ramp light diffuser today. Nice mod. I highly recommend it.

I gotta get that one of these days.

#1062 9 years ago

Lee - your text on this is still saying "start city" instead of "mission"

#1063 9 years ago

Oops, Fixed now, Thanks for pointing that out Bailorgana

#1064 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I gotta get that one of these days.

Don't have the pin yet but grabbed the mezel disfuser mod. Iam getting the ST premium. Not a Star Trek fan, but a Steve Ritchie fan, and like a space themed pin, this is one to own. Anyone familiar or installed the color changing Nebula that Pinball Refinery offers? I'am thinking of adding it and the Kling-on ship they offer or mezel mods birds of prey ship, which one is better? Game looks sweet, can't wait till the new code comes out for this. My 2 pin collection is MET premium and ST premium, I think its a good combo, and should work. Also I was thinking MET is the last of the old style head, and ST isthe first model of the new style head. Can't wait to get these 2 NIB soon.

#1065 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

My 2 pin collection is MET premium and ST premium ...

That's one hell of a 2 pin collection!

#1066 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Don't have the pin yet but grabbed the mezel disfuser mod. Iam getting the ST premium. Not a Star Trek fan, but a Steve Ritchie fan, and like a space themed pin, this is one to own. Anyone familiar or installed the color changing Nebula that Pinball Refinery offers? I'am thinking of adding it and the Kling-on ship they offer or mezel mods birds of prey ship, which one is better? Game looks sweet, can't wait till the new code comes out for this. My 2 pin collection is MET premium and ST premium, I think its a good combo, and should work. Also I was thinking MET is the last of the old style head, and ST isthe first model of the new style head. Can't wait to get these 2 NIB soon.

Great pair you'll have. I've got the Refinery MET Pro and the STPro and I think they are a good pair to have, they get alot of play. I have 4 Space themed pins.

Which are ya gonna open first?

#1067 9 years ago

Installed laser cut head hinges and side rails that Jim picked up for me at the allentown show. Very pleased

IM000946.JPGIM000946.JPG IM000947.JPGIM000947.JPG
#1069 9 years ago

Awesome! Great mod

#1070 9 years ago

Oh wow. Gotta look into that. Looks cool.

#1071 9 years ago

Damn, finally got ST Pro out of my system after a week of heavy play, went back and played STTNG with a fresh perspective.

Kinda having second thoughts about trading/selling it now.

They have a lot in common playwise, but STTNG is SOOOOO fun! Plus I fixed all the issues and really have it dialed in.

What to do, what to do?

Guess it's a pretty good problem to have

#1072 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Damn, finally got ST Pro out of my system after a week of heavy play, went back and played STTNG with a fresh perspective.
Kinda having second thoughts about trading/selling it now.
They have a lot in common playwise, but STTNG is SOOOOO fun! Plus I fixed all the issues and really have it dialed in.
What to do, what to do?
Guess it's a pretty good problem to have

Keep both problem solved.

#1073 9 years ago

This was the pin I had to have. I've thought about getting rid of it a few times since it's the pin I've had the longest but instead I just keep upgrading it and modding it instead. Only had a picture part way through my last shop job...

20140427_161605.jpg20140427_161605.jpg
#1074 9 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

This was the pin I had to have. I've thought about getting rid of it a few times since it's the pin I've had the longest but instead I just keep upgrading it and modding it instead. Only had a picture part way through my last shop job...

20140427_161605.jpg 242 KB

Looks to be in great shape. I see you have a Comet 7led strip in the back left of the pf. I love those things.

#1075 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Keep both problem solved.

Yeah, that's kinda what I'm leaning towards

#1076 9 years ago

STLE my favorite pin yet, 25th ann been looking for 5 years and finally yesterday it arrived, needs love but not bad shape. I already owned a STTNG and sold it, once a mint condition example comes up I'm buying it for the trifecta.

DSC00895.JPGDSC00895.JPG DSC00897.JPGDSC00897.JPG DSC00899.JPGDSC00899.JPG DSC00902.JPGDSC00902.JPG DSC00903.JPGDSC00903.JPG DSC00905.JPGDSC00905.JPG
#1077 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

STLE my favorite pin yet, 25th ann been looking for 5 years and finally yesterday it arrived, needs love but not bad shape. I already owned a STTNG and sold it, once a mint condition example comes up I'm buying it for the trifecta.

DSC00897.JPG 262 KB

DSC00899.JPG 165 KB

DSC00895.JPG 174 KB

DSC00902.JPG 214 KB

DSC00903.JPG 153 KB

DSC00905.JPG 199 KB

If I could find one in good shape I'd like to get one too. Hope ya find a STTNG to your liking.

#1078 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

If I could find one in good shape I'd like to get one too. Hope ya find a STTNG to your liking.

We'll have to arm wrestle for any local ones, I'd like a ST 25th too!

And I took my ads down, Picard is staying right where he is.

#1079 9 years ago

If your an ST fan... the 25 is def a must.
However, it's kinda shallow for a game of the era. I wish more than Scotty was voiced in the game (not that he's bad; just seem repeative without spock or kirk in there.)

I have my ClearCoated 25th PF here... so someday; I hope to start restoring my 25th to better than new.

#1080 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

We'll have to arm wrestle for any local ones, I'd like a ST 25th too!
And I took my ads down, Picard is staying right where he is.

If it's a crappy one I'll let you jump on it because I know how much you like to fix games. I'll hold off for a really nice one that I'll have to do nothing to, just play.

#1081 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

If your an ST fan... the 25 is def a must.
However, it's kinda shallow for a game of the era. I wish more than Scotty was voiced in the game (not that he's bad; just seem repeative without spock or kirk in there.)
I have my ClearCoated 25th PF here... so someday; I hope to start restoring my 25th to better than new.

Sweet, just make sure that pf doesn't warp while it waits. Where are ya gonna find the decals?

#1082 9 years ago

My first NIB!
image-479.jpgimage-479.jpg

I hope I dont open up some sort of time paradox having them this close together!
image-201.jpgimage-201.jpg

#1083 9 years ago

let the pimping begin!

#1084 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

My first NIB!

I hope I dont open up some sort of time paradox having them this close together!

image-479.jpg 216 KB

image-201.jpg 219 KB

Sweet. I love mine. Yup....let the modding begin, shaker and mirrors blades are a must.

#1085 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

modding begin, shaker and mirrors blades

and interactive under-cab led's, enterprise ship, romulan ship, topper,...........................

#1086 9 years ago

Pinbits protector, mezelmods diffuser chasing warp lights, beat master stickers and vengeance mod, lighted speakers. Speakers inserts, super bands , movie music, ........

#1087 9 years ago

and remember....ya can't play the game till ALL these are on.

#1088 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sweet. I love mine. Yup....let the modding begin, shaker and mirrors blades are a must.

Plastic protectors installed day one! Shaker motor, interactive vengence kit, and several others from Mezel are on their way.

#1089 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Plastic protectors installed day one! Shaker motor, interactive vengence kit, and several others from Mezel are on their way.

Remember, he who dies with the most mods on their game wins.

Did you change out the Stern balls? That should have been your first mod.

#1090 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Remember, he who dies with the most mods on their game wins.
Did you change out the Stern balls? That should have been your first mod.

I never installed the balls that were kicked around the factory floor, those are still in the machine stapled in the goodie bag.

I did however hook it up to a Polk PSW-10 sub...disgustingly awesome!

#1091 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

I never installed the balls that were kicked around the factory floor, those are still in the machine stapled in the goodie bag.
I did however hook it up to a Polk PSW-10 sub...disgustingly awesome!

ST ROCKS with a sub, I love it!

Also, previous owner put LED strips on back and bottom, tied in to Vengeance flasher- easy mod and the "room-lighting" effect is killer.

Believe it or not, I'm the third owner a machine built March 4! I was originally shopping for a heavily modded table, turns out it really doesn't need much- plenty of bling right out of the box.

#1092 9 years ago

I also have STTNG, but here are a few pics from my STLE opening on Friday.
image-245.jpgimage-245.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-571.jpgimage-571.jpgimage-894.jpgimage-894.jpg

#1093 9 years ago

Sure wish I could afford an LE. I'd sell my Pro in a second.

#1094 9 years ago
Quoted from Mark-WVpinball:

I also have STTNG, but here are a few pics from my STLE opening on Friday.

image.jpg 177 KB

image-571.jpg 195 KB

image-245.jpg 206 KB

image-894.jpg 186 KB

Very nice, I seen your post on facebook on the pinball group page on there.

#1095 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Which are ya gonna open first?

Both at the same time! Both will be modded some by Pinball Refinery, So I wont be able to be the first one to open them, but I'am fine with this. Saves me time on doing the add ons myself, plus an advantage is they will go over the machines and fix or replace anything broke or needs adjustment out of the box. MET will get the most mods, ST will get the space theme pinblades, interactive backbox LED panel. I already bought the diffuser mod from mezel mods for the warp ramp insignia. Gotta get those flasher diffuser tube things that look like teleporters that go over the 2 flasher domes.

Anyone install the Kling-On ship from Pinball Refinery or mezel mods "birds of prey?" Would like to see pic's.

Also anyone install the color changing Nebula from pinball refinery? I like to add this, but need to see more of this mod then the videos they have on there web page.

#1096 9 years ago

Anyone know where I could find an alternative translite for star trek pro

#1097 9 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Anyone know where I could find an alternative translite for Star Trek pro

I think aurich may be in the midst of making one.

#1098 9 years ago

Is it fussy to be annoyed by the "2 ex" call out on the new ST? I thought it was cute on LOTR when you got to four ex, but really, and say "two times"?

#1099 9 years ago

Looks like I'll be buying a Pro this week. I'm excited because the mode based play is similar to X-Men, which my wife really enjoyed. After watching the Papa tutorial many times, this looks perfect for her - shoot to start a mode, shoot the flashing arrows to complete mode, rinse, repeat. It also looks like it will be a real challenge to make it all the way through, which is great for me. Excited!

#1100 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Looks like I'll be buying a Pro this week. I'm excited because the mode based play is similar to X-Men, which my wife really enjoyed. After watching the Papa tutorial many times, this looks perfect for her - shoot to start a mode, shoot the flashing arrows to complete mode, rinse, repeat. It also looks like it will be a real challenge to make it all the way through, which is great for me. Excited!

Congrats, don't regret buying mine for a second.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 64.99
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 217.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.