Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG
There are 10,797 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 216.
#9551 3 years ago

I have only adjusted the master volume control.

#9552 3 years ago

Happy owner of a St le

20210319_232243 (resized).jpg20210319_232243 (resized).jpg20210319_232247 (resized).jpg20210319_232247 (resized).jpg
#9553 3 years ago

Two LEs without mods posted within a day... Crazy

#9554 3 years ago

Ive had my vault premium about a month. Ball constantly gets stuck on that rubber under the pops. I can nudge it out but dont like wasting nudges! Any solution?

#9555 3 years ago

There should be a screw there that you can back out slightly to make a hangup less likely.

But the best solution is to make sure that the bottom pop is as sensitive as possible.

#9556 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

There should be a screw there that you can back out slightly to make a hangup less likely.
But the best solution is to make sure that the bottom pop is as sensitive as possible.

screw under the playfield? Or above? it seems to me the rubber may be the problem. will take a look

#9557 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

screw under the playfield? Or above? it seems to me the rubber may be the problem. will take a look

Screw is above.

#9558 3 years ago

ok thanks. will take a look

#9559 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

ok thanks. will take a look

Mine has a #6 washer under the screw. A small rubber may work better though.

#9560 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Ive had my vault premium about a month. Ball constantly gets stuck on that rubber under the pops. I can nudge it out but dont like wasting nudges! Any solution?

I put two small rubbers under the regular sling rubber. Reduces it almost completely.

#9561 3 years ago

All of my GI just went out.

I lifted the playfield bc the warp ramp started going nuts while I was crushing a vengeance multiball. It hasn't happened in months! Been solid.

So I reseated everything. Went to play and the gi isn't working. And all of those fuses don't have their red lights on.

Anyone have any experience, wisdom, or help? I appreciate it. Thanks guys.

P.s. the warp ramp thing seems to be fixed again. Hahaha. Always sumthin....

20210321_212650 (resized).jpg20210321_212650 (resized).jpg
#9563 3 years ago

i have ST and AC DC panels in stock, only a view pieces

187377d89ad1ba06d2bee582a39e3f83d830d944 (resized).jpg187377d89ad1ba06d2bee582a39e3f83d830d944 (resized).jpg253c7f83ce0ff7cfc212cdbc22885b596dccc0f4 (resized).jpg253c7f83ce0ff7cfc212cdbc22885b596dccc0f4 (resized).jpg
#9564 3 years ago

Star Trek Topper for sale

$ 290,- shipped ink power supply external 12 V

#9565 3 years ago

For the stern star trek. How do I activate the vengeance MB? Rules says hit x time vengeance. What number is x? Does it mean that I have to hit when target is down?

#9566 3 years ago
dowttternload (39) (resized).jpgdowttternload (39) (resized).jpg
#9567 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

This isn't really a solution, but you are not alone ha. Every ST I've played, including my own, has had this problem. I usually just wait for the ball search and it comes out, it kicks into a search pretty quickly. If you have luck with an adjustment let me know what you did!

#9568 3 years ago
Quoted from Kjarkur:

For the stern star trek. How do I activate the vengeance MB? Rules says hit x time vengeance. What number is x? Does it mean that I have to hit when target is down?

You have to hit the drop target like 6 times maybe. Then it locks the ball inside with the target down. Launches a new ball and you have to hit that captive ball to release it. Or, if you aren't very good aim like me, it will release after a time. Hit the black hole for add a ball.

#9569 3 years ago
Quoted from Kjarkur:

What number is x?

"x" is adjustable, depending on how the game difficulty is set.

#9570 3 years ago

OK,
I finally figured out my auto launcher problem. I turned out to be the Cliffy protectors! I bought the 3 piece set and the side rail metal guard was fine, but the other two that install in the bottom left and right of the shooter lane were causing the ball to mis launch. The crazy thing about all this, was that it ALWAYS started off fine and got weaker and weaker as time went on until it couldn't even make it to the playfield! WTF?? This made me think it was an electrical problem. So be warned. My pitch is set at 7 degrees. And this is not something you can see by watching. I never had a problem with the Cliffy's on my other tables either!

#9571 3 years ago

Why 7? Have you tried the recommended 6.5?

#9572 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Why 7? Have you tried the recommended 6.5?

Yes. And it plays much better at 7!!

#9573 3 years ago

Have to say, I'm a little disappointed in all you new ST owners. I feel like we're way overdue for a "Do you hear Kahn or Kai?" debate.

#9574 3 years ago

LO, I have had that debate with my family. I hear "Kai". They think I am making it up.

Quoted from ectobar:

Have to say, I'm a little disappointed in all you new ST owners. I feel like we're way overdue for a "Do you hear Kahn or Kai?" debate.

#9575 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

We revisit that every time my son comes over to play.
...and there is no debate, it's Kai.

#9576 3 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

We revisit that every time my son comes over to play.
...and there is no debate, it's Kai.

Oh, no question it's Kai. I think the bigger debate is why they felt the need to remake probably the best Star Trek movie in history, and not just think of a new idea.

#9577 3 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Oh, no question it's Kai. I think the bigger debate is why they felt the need to remake probably the best Star Trek movie in history, and not just think of a new idea.

And THAT my friend is the true debate here.
It's sci-fi... you can do ANYTHING! And yet we get a reboot!?!

#9578 3 years ago

Whenever I hear the Kai, my imagination responds to it with Jack Black saying KYle, like when he's angry at him.

#9579 3 years ago

So myself and Speedracer773 are both looking for the blackout mod that kapsreiter has previously made. He said he would do a small run if we get enough people interested. I believe 5 is what he required but I’m sure more is better. If anyone is interested reach out to myself or Speedracer773 and we can get this in the works. Thanks!!

#9580 3 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

So myself and Speedracer773 are both looking for the blackout mod that kapsreiter has previously made. He said he would do a small run if we get enough people interested. I believe 5 is what he required but I’m sure more is better. If anyone is interested reach out to myself or Speedracer773 and we can get this in the works. Thanks!!

Thanks Flash71 , We currently have 30-40% of the minimum order and we've only just started. If you ever wanted one jump on now. It's a fairly easy mod from what I understand, it works well, and is worth it!

#9581 3 years ago
Quoted from Speedracer773:

Thanks Flash71 , We currently have 30-40% of the minimum order and we've only just started. If you ever wanted one jump on now. It's a fairly easy mod from what I understand, it works well, and is worth it!

What is it and how much?

#9582 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

It is taken straight from the movie. It sounds like Kai, the subtitles say Kahn.

#9583 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

What is it and how much?

During Klingon multiball or whenever the laser is in use is will kill all the GI to make it more of an immersive experience. Very cool ! I think he was around $50 or so. Worth every penny IMO.

#9584 3 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

During Klingon multiball or whenever the laser is in use is will kill all the GI to make it more of an immersive experience. Very cool ! I think he was around $50 or so. Worth every penny IMO.

I’ll have to look if mine has it. It was modded prior so it might do that

He said it has the vengeance mod looking back at messages. I don’t think that’s the same

#9585 3 years ago

Yea Vengence mod is different. Anyone else who’s interested let us know !

#9586 3 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Yea Vengence mod is different. Anyone else who’s interested let us know !

Not sure if I’m on the list but for that 50 dollar range I am interested

#9587 3 years ago

Kai all the way. Without a doubt.
Once I first read that here, I couldn't "unhear" it....

#9588 3 years ago

All these post I was thinking a update code must be out. Maybe just to replace Kai.

#9589 3 years ago

It definitely sounds like Kai - exactly like it does in the movie since (as pointed out above) it’s a clip straight out of the film. I guess you’d need to fix the film also to make everything consistent.

#9590 3 years ago

You don't need to wait. My blackout mod is In stock and can ship tomorrow.

http://pinball-mods.com/url/da22e6f

#9591 3 years ago

Zitt any chance you're making any more ST Popcaps? I've read lots of good things. It seems like there are several people with new pins (or new to them) looking to make some tasteful mods.

#9592 3 years ago

i will do a realy final run now of the ST blackout mod for premium and LE

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-le-laser-blackout-mod

tom

#9593 3 years ago
Quoted from Speedracer773:

any chance you're making any more ST Popcaps? I've read lots of good things. It seems like there are several people with new pins (or new to them) looking to make some tasteful mods.

This was discussed here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinioninterest-check-stern-star-trek-popcaps/page/5#post-5874987
Once the reworked caps are made available by invitation only; that is it.
I will not be re-running the ST Popcaps as the vendor was the same that sent me garbage for the stng popcaps. As a result I wouldn't give them another bit of business.
So; if you want a set of pop caps when they are made available - you'll need to follow the post above.

#9594 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

i will do a realy final run now of the ST blackout mod for premium and LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-le-laser-blackout-mod
tom

Right on. Count me in. Seems to be interest for sure. PM coming. Thanks again for doing this.

1 week later
#9595 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

This was discussed here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinioninterest-check-stern-star-trek-popcaps/page/5#post-5874987
Once the reworked caps are made available by invitation only; that is it.
I will not be re-running the ST Popcaps as the vendor was the same that sent me garbage for the stng popcaps. As a result I wouldn't give them another bit of business.
So; if you want a set of pop caps when they are made available - you'll need to follow the post above.

I have signed up and anxiously await this opportunity!

#9596 3 years ago

Star Trek PRO Stern..... PIN2DMD ROM available or not ?

I can't figure out if there is a complete colorization done yet for S.T... On youtube it is being shown and presented. Though the comments state the file might not be complete.

Would anybody know ? Where could one find the file, if available... Having no luck over at V.P universe.

Thanks
Matt

#9597 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippermatt:

Star Trek PRO Stern..... PIN2DMD ROM available or not ?
I can't figure out if there is a complete colorization done yet for S.T... On youtube it is being shown and presented. Though the comments state the file might not be complete.
Would anybody know ? Where could one find the file, if available... Having no luck over at V.P universe.
Thanks
Matt

There is 1 for the 161 rom version

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4715-startrek-pro-161/

#9598 3 years ago

Hi, I have started digging out my collection of pinball machines and want to get them up and working again. I have a 1979 Bally Star Trek. The game was well played when i got it, showing heavy wear on the play field. It was not well stored. Now when plugging it in I get lights, two tones, one or two snaps from the flippers and then nothing. I do not see any corrosion on the boards. I'm a em
guy, no real experience with solid state. So I would appreciate any help. I have had some info on having the boards serviced but have no idea what a fair cost would be. Thank you for your time. Steve

startrek1 (resized).jpgstartrek1 (resized).jpg
#9599 3 years ago

Start troubleshooting mpu board for led flashes

#9600 3 years ago

Hi, I'm new to Pinside. Decided it was time to get my games out again and get them working. I have a Bally Star Trek. The game has been in storeage for 20 plus years. Plugging it in, I get lights, activating a new game I get two clicks, flippers work once or twice and that's it. I'm a em guy and do not know that much about solid state games. I have no idea on what to check first and how much things cost to fix. My game was well played when I got it showing wear down to the wood in the center of the playfield.
Any suggestions on what I need to do next to get the game going would be appreciated. Thanks, Steve

startrek1 (resized).jpgstartrek1 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 63.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 85.00
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,797 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 216.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/192?hl=mr_outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.