PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 217.
#9051 3 years ago
Quoted from FugTM:

Hi Aurich, I am waiting on mine too. Tracking shows it was supposed to be here Friday and it's running late, not a big deal, it will get here I am sure but an FYI for you is that this is very typical of the post office right now and not just because of Christmas. Since about June or July they have gone to shit. I had two priority mail packages coming from Illinois to Ohio back in August. The 1st package took 6 weeks! The second package did a bit better @ 3 weeks. Ever since that happened I stopped using the post office for packages and I won't use them again until they get their crap together. Don't be surprised if you get a lot of late deliverys from them.

I've already heard from two people that got theirs, so they're showing up. I use USPS for just about everything, and I'm totally happy with their service. Even during the pandemic. But there are definitely more delays right now, I don't count on my 2 day priority actually coming through like usual. But your experience sounds terrible, sorry to hear that. I haven't had any issues like that, and hopefully I don't.

Quoted from FugTM:

I have the vault edition. It has a nifty little metal tag on the speaker panel showing it's a vault edition. Have you seen anyone remove the tag and reapply it to your speaker panel?

I have not seen anyone do that, no. But, I'm sure it's just stuck on with some adhesive. Heat it up a little maybe and gently pull it free. One trick I'd probably try is to work some dental floss behind it to free it, that way you don't risk putting too much torque on the end pulling at it and possibly bend it. If it doesn't have enough stick when you're done maybe put some double sided tape on it.

#9052 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I've already heard from two people that got theirs, so they're showing up. I use USPS for just about everything, and I'm totally happy with their service. Even during the pandemic. But there are definitely more delays right now, I don't count on my 2 day priority actually coming through like usual. But your experience sounds terrible, sorry to hear that. I haven't had any issues like that, and hopefully I don't.

I have not seen anyone do that, no. But, I'm sure it's just stuck on with some adhesive. Heat it up a little maybe and gently pull it free. One trick I'd probably try is to work some dental floss behind it to free it, that way you don't risk putting too much torque on the end pulling at it and possibly bend it. If it doesn't have enough stick when you're done maybe put some double sided tape on it.

Well here's hoping the PO can get back to normal. Thank you for the tip on the vault plate, I will give that a try.

#9053 3 years ago

I’ve decided to temporarily set my ST to 5 ball to see if I can reach the five year mission this winter. Tonight I got closer than I’ve ever gotten before - 15 missions completed!

I love the enterprise amok multiball even though I don’t totally understand it yet. Could anyone here shed some light on amok?

#9054 3 years ago
Quoted from FugTM:

Hey again, quick question, I have your package coming but I totally forgot the speaker grill was coming too. My question is this. I have the vault edition. It has a nifty little metal tag on the speaker panel showing it's a vault edition. Have you seen anyone remove the tag and reapply it to your speaker panel?
[quoted image]

That Final Voyage emblem i would assume is attached by sticky tape. I would use a razor blade and carefully slide it underneath to cut the sticky tape to get it off.

#9055 3 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

That Final Voyage emblem i would assume is attached by sticky tape. I would use a razor blade and carefully slide it underneath to cut the sticky tape to get it off.

You know, it just occurred to me seeing you mention a razor that another way to do it is to just take the stock decal off, and then cut out the badge. Decal backing and all. Then double sided tape that to the new decal after you apply it.

Unless you really want to save your original decal for any reason. I tossed mine in the trash once I peeled it off. Couldn't see ever wanting to put it back on again.

#9056 3 years ago

Somehow I managed to jump the ball over the orange explosion plate and into the Vengeance yesterday. I feel like I should have got some kind of special bonus but of course I actually got lost ball/Game Over. Now I'm wondering if I should put something there to stop it happening again. Has anyone else had this happen? I find occasionally balls also get stuck in the gate at the top right of the playfield, and once during multi-ball I had one lodged on top of a pop bumper. I guess it's part of the hobby but it's pretty annoying when a game ends early because of a ball trap and then you have to take the glass off.

#9057 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I've already heard from two people that got theirs

Recieved mine today, and it looks great!
Just the translite and speaker panel decal would be worth it. All the decals and apron cards are sweet, sweet extras.
I didn't realize how much I would like the coin reject inserts until I swaw them lit up.
Thanks Aurich!

#9058 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Recieved mine today, and it looks great!
Just the translite and speaker panel decal would be worth it. All the decals and apron cards are sweet, sweet extras.
I didn't realize how much I would like the coin reject inserts until I swaw them lit up.
Thanks Aurich!

Great, hoping they all trickle in over the next few days. Shipping this time made me nervous, what with taking them right after Black Friday, feel better when they all arrive. Sure it will be fine. Anyone who gets them feel free to post install pics, I never get tired of seeing it personally.

I still have 4 sets left if anyone else wants in, just shoot me a PM.

#9059 3 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Just did a full rubber replacement, and wax. Only have one plastic i forgot to put back on before the left two ramps. I have the Aurich alt package coming and a shooter lane protector. I still need to put the side blades on, but I'm saving those for when I dont have to lift the playfield anymore for awhile. I'm worried since the damn playfield is so close to the cabinet on each side. Oh and I got to the Kobayashi maru multi ball and BAM FN TILT JUST BEFORE IT STARTED.

How or where do you order all the right rubber for this game? My vault rubber is starting to go. Can you order it all or piece-meal?

#9060 3 years ago

And then this happened... So much better than stock.

20201207_193518.jpg20201207_193518.jpg
#9061 3 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

And then this happened... So much better than stock.
[quoted image]

Kiss Topper looks good too.

#9062 3 years ago
Quoted from Bazzy34:

How or where do you order all the right rubber for this game? My vault rubber is starting to go. Can you order it all or piece-meal?

In your manual. Shows ring size, how many needed and Stern item #. Page 12 if you have the Premium or Le.

#9063 3 years ago
Quoted from Bazzy34:

Titan pinball has a very cool ring database that is crowdsourced.

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/

#9064 3 years ago

I presonally don't waste my time with pedestrian black rubber once it starts to wear. Leaves black crap all over my game.
As a result; I replace with Titan (titanpinball.com) as soon as they need to replaced.
Usually; about the time the flipper rubber goes; it's time to replace most of the other rubber... so Titans go on. Then after that; I replace the titans when they show signs of wear.

Yes; they will sell you a rubber if you want just one.
That said; shipping usually makes me buy a full set just so I have it when I need it and aren't' shipping a single rubber for $10 or whatever they charge.

#9065 3 years ago
Quoted from sebgrinke:

Somehow I managed to jump the ball over the orange explosion plate and into the Vengeance yesterday. I feel like I should have got some kind of special bonus but of course I actually got lost ball/Game Over. Now I'm wondering if I should put something there to stop it happening again. Has anyone else had this happen? I find occasionally balls also get stuck in the gate at the top right of the playfield, and once during multi-ball I had one lodged on top of a pop bumper. I guess it's part of the hobby but it's pretty annoying when a game ends early because of a ball trap and then you have to take the glass off.

The ball is wild!

I’ve had that ball trap happen once on my ST over the years. And I agree, it should have been a bonus. And your solution is right in the settings. “Coin door ball saver”. Enable that in the game settings (SPI #51). Star Trek has an interlock, so the coils won’t power if the coindoor is open. If it gets stuck, open the coindoor, take off the glass (being more careful than normal because coindoors scratch glass). Recover ball, put it back into the shooter lane, put glass back on and latch palm bar. Get ready to play, and that ball will launch as soon as you close the coindoor.

Also, and if this is “too basic” or “below your level”, I apologize. If you’re fairly new to pinball, sometimes you don’t realize what kind of slap it takes to dislodge a ball. It can be more forceful than new people think.

And finally check the areas it traps in. Sometimes just moving a wire can prevent them. But a lot of games have that type of spot where a one in a million ricochet will put a ball somewhere where the ball search can’t dislodge it.

#9066 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

“Coin door ball saver”. Enable that in the game settings (SPI #51). Star Trek has an interlock, so the coils won’t power if the coindoor is open. If it gets stuck, open the coindoor, take off the glass (being more careful than normal because coindoors scratch glass). Recover ball, put it back into the shooter lane, put glass back on and latch palm bar. Get ready to play, and that ball will launch as soon as you close the coindoor.

You don't even have to put the stuck ball in the shooter lane (it can be difficult on some games (the setting isn't just on ST)), just let it drain and you'll get it back when you close the coin door.

If you leave the key in the lock, you can pause the game pretty much anytime by whipping the door open, even during multiballs (although any timers might keep running). You can also cheat by doing the same when you drain, if you beat the ball getting to the outhole. Can of worms, turning that setting on!

#9067 3 years ago

You might as well play with the glass off.

#9068 3 years ago

Aurich alt package. Now to put a LED buld in the box box.

20201209_163127 (resized).jpg20201209_163127 (resized).jpg
#9069 3 years ago
Quoted from Bazzy34:

Titan pinball has them all and has premade kits of different assortments. I just ordered the clear kit with blue flippers.

However, like some other posts on her the USPS is sucking balls right now. Lost 2 of my packages for 4 days. Had to go make the manager find them. They currently have one that is 3 days late. My titan order has been in transit for 9 days.... With no update for 7 of them. UPS... Zero problems.

Once I get mine I plan on posting pics of all the mods and additions.

#9070 3 years ago

Aurich these pictures are making me regret not getting one of your kits sir! We need to be able to like posts bc they look amazing. Especially the front view one!

#9071 3 years ago

Who needs a topper. $65. San Francisco area. 2019 Hallmark Transporter. Seems to be missing Spock's gun on hip. Works great. It is about 8 inches tall and 8 inches wide.

20201209_191248 (resized).jpg20201209_191248 (resized).jpg20201209_191308 (resized).jpg20201209_191308 (resized).jpg

#9072 3 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

aurich these pictures are making me regret not getting one of your kits sir! We need to be able to like posts bc they look amazing. Especially the front view one!

I have three left if anyone wants a set.

Thanks though, it was a fun project. I get why Stern doesn't want people advertising trademark violations like that. I only do them in quiet runs when people ask me for them, why they're harder to come by these days. But was still totally worth doing.

Quoted from Ecw0930:

However, like some other posts on her the USPS is sucking balls right now.

I'm still hearing from people who are getting them, USPS is working, but it's definitely not as fast I'm used to.

#9073 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I have three left if anyone wants a set.
Thanks though, it was a fun project. I get why Stern doesn't want people advertising trademark violations like that. I only do them in quiet runs when people ask me for them, why they're harder to come by these days. But was still totally worth doing.

I'm still hearing from people who are getting them, USPS is working, but it's definitely not as fast I'm used to.

I sent you a pm. I'm 11 days into waiting on USPS. I'm in Ohio, if the package is coming from west of Illinois, I can expect anything from 5 to 30 days late!
To be clear, This is totally not your fault, but as you can see from the post above by ECW0930, I am not alone with this problem. Regular letters seem to be ok but packages are a total crapshoot for me these last 5 months.

#9074 3 years ago
Quoted from FugTM:

I sent you a pm. I'm 11 days into waiting on USPS. I'm in Ohio, if the package is coming from west of Illinois, I can expect anything from 5 to 30 days late!
To be clear, This is totally not your fault, but as you can see from the post above by ECW0930, I am not alone with this problem. Regular letters seem to be ok but packages are a total crapshoot for me these last 5 months.

I really wonder what's up with certain regions, and if it's pandemic related.

I've been shipping translites via USPS for something like 8 years now, never had issues before now. Regardless, I answered your PM, and anyone who has problems is covered. I'll print more if I have to, whatever, so don't stress.

#9075 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I've been shipping translites via USPS for something like 8 years now, never had issues before now. Regardless, I answered your PM, and anyone who has problems is covered. I'll print more if I have to, whatever, so don't stress.

Thank you for that.

I believe it's a three-fold problem.

1) "Postmaster Louis Dejoy" has been all over the news this year for gutting the post office machines, stripping overtime and stopping repeat deliveries on the same day. I don't know if that's all 100% accurate however as I said, I started noticing a decline right around the time this was in the news..July/August.

2) The pandemic effects PO employees just like any other place. For most big businesses, If someone even coughs at work these days it usually means a covid test and 10 to 14 days off mandatory. So they must be dealing with under-staffing on a daily basis.

3) It's the busiest time of the year for the PO.

I've stopped using them for packages whenever possible and I hate to do that because using ups or fedex is more of a hassle but at least they arrive on time.

#9076 3 years ago

All I can say is--- Glad I got mine!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

#9077 3 years ago
Quoted from FugTM:

Thank you for that.
I believe it's a three-fold problem.
1) "Postmaster Louis Dejoy" has been all over the news this year for gutting the post office machines, stripping overtime and stopping repeat deliveries on the same day. I don't know if that's all 100% accurate however as I said, I started noticing a decline right around the time this was in the news..July/August.
2) The pandemic effects PO employees just like any other place. For most big businesses, If someone even coughs at work these days it usually means a covid test and 10 to 14 days off mandatory. So they must be dealing with under-staffing on a daily basis.
3) It's the busiest time of the year for the PO.
I've stopped using them for packages whenever possible and I hate to do that because using ups or fedex is more of a hassle but at least they arrive on time.

4) Even UPS and Fedex (who are USPS backups when they get overloaded) are also at capacity. Amazon put out a warning yesterday that it (12/9) was the last day to get shipping in time for Christmas

#9078 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

4) Even UPS and Fedex (who are USPS backups when they get overloaded) are also at capacity. Amazon put out a warning yesterday that it (12/9) was the last day to get shipping in time for Christmas

To chime in here. I have a large order coming from Marco - free shipping on Black Friday. My order via Fedex has been delayed three times now. Also usps is screwy. I have a package that went from Florida to Richmond, CA (30 miles from my house) then went down to Bell Gardens (SoCal area) and now it’s, “in transit”.

Tis the season...

#9079 3 years ago

Does anybody have a spare blue tube for the chase lights on DE Star Trek? I did the LED conversion but wasn't happy with how I cut one of the shrouds.

#9080 3 years ago

Hey there.
Got alot of PT on ST over the
weekend with my son. The kid actually
lit extra ball after hitting the
Black Hole target!
Well whattya' know.

#9081 3 years ago

FINALLY got my package from Titan. Ordered it on Black Friday... Got here 2 weeks later.

But maaaan was it worth it. Here is what I can list from memory.

Comet: multiple frosted bulbs, slow color change bulbs, ice blue thru lane light kit, 3 uv light strips, uv bulbs, and some red fire and a blue fire bulb.

Titan: complete rubber kit in clear with blue flippers rubbers. More uv lights. New balls.

World of difference! The most noticable is the rubber kit. Wow! Looks aren't everything but man the clear looks better than the standard black. And the flippers are amazing.

The long uv strip under the back box I have hooked up to the start button light. My goal was to have it stay on during the beginning of klingon battle. It gives this great, spacey, eery, look when all the lights are off. Uv lights in back wall plus that strip.make the alarm light diffusers glow nice! It looks great. Put a smaller uv strip and lights at the right targets/away team behind the flipper. Makes it glow nicely. Subtle but noticeable.

Maybe my favorite thing is the red fire bulbs under the asteroid field and warp / left ramps. The fire just fits there and looks really badass! Had to remove one bc it got too dark and put a stock frosty white back in to brighten it up. I wish I could post a vid of it. 1000% worth it!

Putting the rubber kit on was easier than I expected but had ita challenges. I did take the left ramp completely off to get to 2 of them at the pop bumpers. Can't wait for the machine to BE CLEAN all the time instead of black tracks after every game.

I'm very pleased with everything. Coincidentally my first game on it after a good cleaning and all the modding I posted a grand champion score!

Please ask questions if you have any.

Cannot recommend Titans kits and Comet enough! Pics to follow.

#9082 3 years ago
20201215_231508 (resized).jpg20201215_231508 (resized).jpg20201215_234910 (resized).jpg20201215_234910 (resized).jpg20201215_234944 (resized).jpg20201215_234944 (resized).jpg20201215_235014~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235014~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235023~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235023~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235208~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235208~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235244 (resized).jpg20201215_235244 (resized).jpg20201215_235413~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235413~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235540~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235540~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235703 (resized).jpg20201215_235703 (resized).jpg20201215_235717~3 (resized).jpg20201215_235717~3 (resized).jpg20201215_235739~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235739~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235826~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235826~2 (resized).jpg20201215_235901 (resized).jpg20201215_235901 (resized).jpg20201215_235927 (resized).jpg20201215_235927 (resized).jpg
#9083 3 years ago

Can anyone list the skillshots on ST? I just realised after playing AIQ and hitting all the skillshots on that game I don’t think I’ve ever hit a skillshot on my LE other than the warp skill shot but I haven’t seen what that was worth pointswise.

#9084 3 years ago

Besides the warp shot, the only other one I can think of is to hold the left flipper to lift the gates and allow the ball to plunge around the orbit, out the spinner, and a red combo light will flash quickly indicating the skill shot to hit.

#9085 3 years ago

at the moment in stock

Stainless Steel speaker panels

145$ shipped

253c7f83ce0ff7cfc212cdbc22885b596dccc0f4 (resized).jpg253c7f83ce0ff7cfc212cdbc22885b596dccc0f4 (resized).jpg
#9086 3 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

FINALLY got my package from Titan. Ordered it on Black Friday... Got here 2 weeks later.

Mail is super crazy now. I think everyone finally got my boxes, but someone in Europe got theirs before someone in Ohio, so yeah ...

#9087 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Can anyone list the skillshots on ST? I just realised after playing AIQ and hitting all the skillshots on that game I don’t think I’ve ever hit a skillshot on my LE other than the warp skill shot but I haven’t seen what that was worth pointswise.

if you hold the left flipped and plunge the ball it will come around the left orbit. You need to then hit a lit target on your first flip for a skill shot. You can do this holding the right flipper also.

#9088 3 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, but... you need protection aka Cliffy's, slings, ULEK's &/or pinbits protectors, those ramps & plastics will break.

#9089 3 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Nice, but... you need protection aka Cliffy's, slings, ULEK's &/or pinbits protectors, those ramps & plastics will break.

The game has most plastic protectors already but they are metal and I want to swap them out for clear. Is like to add to the missing ones also. The game flies now so it might be that time!

The ramps have guards on them already but I might get the cliffys for them.

#9090 3 years ago

There is another skill shot. Hold the right flipper and launch the ball with the button. The right gate will stay open and the ball will come back down to the right. Hit the upper right flipper for the warp ramp. Big payoff.

#9091 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Mail is super crazy now. I think everyone finally got my boxes, but someone in Europe got theirs before someone in Ohio, so yeah ...

Ohhh...I know the Ohio someone!
Seriously though I love it, it was totally worth the wait.
Thank you again!

#9092 3 years ago

I actually have more luck plunging the ball, instead of using the action button. I find the auto plunger doesn't always bounce back all the way , instead dropping into the pops. Hard shot, but fun when you make it.

Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

There is another skill shot. Hold the right flipper and launch the ball with the button. The right gate will stay open and the ball will come back down to the right. Hit the upper right flipper for the warp ramp. Big payoff.

#9093 3 years ago

Anyone with an LE changed out the chrome t-moulding?

#9094 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I have a Pro and changed the blue to black. Straight forward process

#9095 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Not on this game, but I changed out the chrome moulding on my NASCAR to black and it made a word of difference. Much classier look IMHO.

#9096 3 years ago
Quoted from FugTM:

Ohhh...I know the Ohio someone!
Seriously though I love it, it was totally worth the wait.
Thank you again!

I'm just glad it made it okay. I wasn't really worried, but still, I'm always slightly stressed until I start hearing the reports of people getting their packages safely. I like to be in control of the process when I do things, and once I drop the boxes off I'm utterly helpless to do anything, so just tweaks my nature.

Now I don't need to worry that the few I have left need to be set aside for backup too.

Quoted from J85M:

I actually forgot the LE was chrome. I don't mind the chrome on my Tron, but if I was swapping the LE I think the only color I'd move to is black. Too hard to match the blue, it won't look right.

#9097 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I just verified on my game, the Warp skill shot is 500,000 and the "lift the flipper" orbit skill shot is 1,000,000. I played another game where the only warp skill shot I made was on ball 2 or 3 and that was worth 600,000. So somehow the value can be increased.

#9098 3 years ago

What seettinh do y'all have your slings on? I have a feeling mine are turned up way too high.

Is it personal preference? What is best for gameplay? Recommended from stern?

What do y'all prefer?

#9099 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

When I ordered from PBL a few months ago it was via USPS. Took weeks to go ~150 mi. Wasn't even updated on the USPS tracking web site. Since then PBL ditched USPS and ships via the other carriers.

#9100 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

When I ordered from PBL a few months ago it was via USPS. Took weeks to go ~150 mi. Wasn't even updated on the USPS tracking web site. Since then PBL ditched USPS and ships via the other carriers.

Everything I send still gets through. But someone asked for one of the last few Star Trek packages I have and when I found out they weren't in a rush (still getting the pin) we decided I'd hold it until after the holidays and send when things have calmed down some. Just seems better to not try and get in on the rush right now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 85.00
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 217.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/182?hl=ecw0930 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.