Topic Stats

• 8,099 posts
  • 666 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by SKWilson
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,411 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200126_200556 (resized).jpg
20200126_200646 (resized).jpg
39779591df8b1d7adec7bbca03fe9d8f8b7be6f9 (resized).jpg
1579902809817567797833 (resized).jpg
15799027536741975706860 (resized).jpg
59D3845D-DDD6-45E1-99E3-8143DA2BDC17 (resized).jpeg
DC6F0785-7A77-4C09-B84D-702E883C2589 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 2.35.45 PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2020-01-13 at 18.59.40 (resized).png
Screenshot 2020-01-13 at 18.56.21 (resized).png
IMG_0918 (resized).jpeg
P_20200104_202718 (resized).jpg
P_20200104_220300 (resized).jpg
P_20200104_202737 (resized).jpg
P_20200103_214447 (resized).jpg
P_20200103_212235 (resized).jpg

There are 8099 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 162.
#851 6 years ago

Could I see some pictures of the custom apron from Pinball Refinery for your ST-Pro, either in blue or black.
I can't decide on which color to get.
Thanks

I posted this earlier and didn't get any responses so I posting it on the Star Trek Members Only thread

#852 6 years ago

Excellent, but I will never remember that!

#854 6 years ago

Funny, I get home from work and my wife goes... "CRAP!, I just remembered I had an xmas gift in the closet that I forgot to wrap and put under the tree lol" Check out this rug for my arcade. Its 7'x4' really cool.
20131230_203313.jpg20131230_203150.jpg

#855 6 years ago

saw those rugs... thought cool; but honestly; don't know where I'd put it right now.

#856 6 years ago

OT: things could of been alot easier on Picard if they would of let him wear a uni-suite like everyone else... Tugging your shirt down 500 times a day really wears a guy down! This is the true "Picard maneuver"

#857 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

saw those rugs... thought cool; but honestly; don't know where I'd put it right now.

fits in my small arcade great. but next year with a new house i may have the same problem. worst case i hang it on the wall. However, ran into a problem.... Cat thinks its a cat scratcher. he has never scratched on anything till he met this thing.

#858 6 years ago

Ok. Where'd ya get the rug.

#860 6 years ago

Now he knows what his wife paid for his gift. (joke)

#861 6 years ago

idk - maybe she got it cheaper or something.
not like a google search fro star trek rug wouldn't have gotten him the same results.

#862 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

idk - maybe she got it cheaper or something.
not like a google search fro star trek rug wouldn't have gotten him the same results.

I know, it was a joke. I fixed it.

#863 6 years ago

lol, I already knew its value. but looks like its now on sale for $50

#864 6 years ago

Anyone install pinballsidemirrors on STTNG? can you post a photo and let me know if it installs ok? Enough room? STLE was the tightest of all the installs I've done. There is zero extra space on STLE.

#865 6 years ago

Someone selling a STLE on CL in the bay area. $7.2k - sfbay.craigslist.org link

Quoted from JimB:

Anyone install pinballsidemirrors on STTNG? can you post a photo and let me know if it installs ok? Enough room? STLE was the tightest of all the installs I've done. There is zero extra space on STLE.

I believe they fit, or at least thats what I was told. I would have to see it to believe it.

#866 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Anyone install pinballsidemirrors on STTNG? can you post a photo and let me know if it installs ok? Enough room?

There ya go

+1 for da club too.
image-430.jpgimage-178.jpg

#867 6 years ago

thanks, looks great, where can I get that light bar at the top back of your STTNG? I need something to light up that back area. That is perfect.

#868 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Someone selling a STLE on CL in the bay area. $7.2k - sfbay.craigslist.org link

It is actually located in Bakersfield. Someone I know may be making the drive to pick it up, after playing mine

I won't believe its a real deal until I see it.

#869 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

thanks, looks great, where can I get that light bar at the top back of your STTNG? I need something to light up that back area. That is perfect.

Can use any 3' LED controlled strip "can be cut shorter" or cold cathode light. Few bucks on Amazon. I have mine, just need to make the time to install it. lol

also...

Have a ton of EL-Wire. Curious how you people seamlessly install them. Just super thin/tiny zip ties?

Did you need to add any felt to the sides to prevent scratches? Lifting the PF would be hell, I assume.

#870 6 years ago

Installed another model. This is the Enterprise from Pinball Refinery.

WP_000359.jpgWP_000358.jpg

That's it for models at the moment. We're not sure what we're going to do next...

#871 6 years ago

Tonight I installed the Pinblades and the lighting kit for said blades. Really makes the game that much better.
I also installed purple for the third flipper and blue superbands for the lower flippers. The color difference really makes the game pop. Almost like the blue rubber emits a blue aurora around the flippers.

Gameplay certainly seems "easier" shots seem to be under better control than the standard black rubber.

Nothing else to report.

#872 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I also installed purple for the third flipper and blue superbands for the lower flippers.

I ordered and received these exact colors, talk about minds... However, I never swapped a pinball flipper rubber before. What's the procedure?

Thanks!

#873 6 years ago

no procedure really.
Pull the black off with your fingers; put the new stuff on.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/video-how-to-easily-install-super-bands
has a video of installation.

#874 6 years ago
Quoted from Admiral:

However, I never swapped a pinball flipper rubber before. What's the procedure?

Pull the old rubber off, starting from the thick (shaft) end of the flipper; that way you don't put a big (bending) load on the shaft.

Install the new rubber starting from the "pointy end" of the flipper moving toward the shaft.

Robert

#875 6 years ago

Check out my new Dilithium Crystal topper for my ST25th lol

#876 6 years ago
Quoted from Ilthuain:

Installed another model. This is the Enterprise from Pinball Refinery.

That's it for models at the moment. We're not sure what we're going to do next...

WP_000359.jpg 236 KB

WP_000358.jpg 240 KB

that is the enterprise from hallmark.

#877 6 years ago
Quoted from magnoliarichj:

that is the enterprise from hallmark.

I didn't assume Pinball Refinery constructed the model from scratch....

#878 6 years ago

Captain - you sir; are not funny.

#879 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Captain - you sir; are not funny.

lol, I take it you dont like the topper ?

ok, if you don't like that. How about this girls house. She spent 30k converting it into TOS Enterprise! But I think she could have done it for less. But still cool. Sure takes some big tribbles to do this to your house.
http://www.viralnova.com/star-trek-fan/

2 weeks later
#880 6 years ago

Mine is scheduled to be delivered 1/30/2014. First pin for me so pretty excited.

#881 6 years ago
Quoted from Scottn63:

Mine is scheduled to be delivered 1/30/2014. First pin for me so pretty excited.

Congrats, just a few more days

#882 6 years ago

Signing in with my LE which arrived 3 days ago. Would have been here earlier but haven't stopped playing. Serious. I'm aching all over from playing so much. Mmmmmm lasers........

#883 6 years ago

+1. My STLE arrives to day!

#884 5 years ago

Star Trek Pro arrived today! All set up and running.

DSC00085.JPG DSC00096.JPG
#885 5 years ago

Congrats! --- Bend with your knees dude! lol

#886 5 years ago

Congrats. Get some sleep tonight.

#887 5 years ago
Quoted from Scottn63:

Star Trek Pro arrived today! All set up and running.

DSC00085.JPG 273 KB

DSC00096.JPG 138 KB

Looks like the GameRoom Guys left your place and headed right to mine with the LE model!

#888 5 years ago

I didn't like looking at the exposed blue LEDs on the Vengeance so I diffused mine with small pieces of clear rubbers from PBL and a small white dome I got of the back of a pen.
DSCF1669_71.jpegIMG_0799.jpeg

#889 5 years ago
Quoted from Docray1:

Looks like the GameRoom Guys left your place and headed right to mine with the LE model!

Hey Docray1, You must live in the area. How is the LE working out for you?

#890 5 years ago

Maui - had similar ideas.
Ones I'll keep to myself for the moment. Great minds think alike.

#891 5 years ago

Hey everyone. I have a ST25th question. I noticed my flippers are scoring extra points. Every time a flipper is fired or held down I gain points. Any idea where I should start to figure out what is causing this?

#892 5 years ago

sensitive switch which makes contact when flippers fire?
Check for scores while slapping the side of the cabinet.

#893 5 years ago

I fired it up just now, and oddly enough it is working correctly. Others have mentioned the switch issue as well. Tomorrow I will test it some more. Sounds like it will be an easy fix.

EDIT: Not working again. Still 34,000 points via flippers and ball out.

#894 5 years ago

finally played the premium today...what a nice surprise. I really dug the red lazer effects across the pf during certain mb modes! I enjoy the lightshow as well with the led inserts, but I still don't understand why the captains chair mode never starts after you complete all the modes, and start that strange komosobi??? mb mode?

congrats to all the owners, a super combo sensation with lots going on.

#897 5 years ago

AWESOME! I backed them on Kickstarter But never got my rewards. hmmm.

#898 5 years ago

So, I installed the blue acrylic windows on my Borg ship... still have the original bulbs installed. The light coming through totally looks purple now. It isn't too bad, considering how much purple is on the PF, but man, those windows do NOT look anything like the original gels.

I will say this, however, the ship looks quite a bit nicer.

#899 5 years ago

Last time I checked. The only time ST:TNG used Thomas Edison lights......... Was on the holodeck. TNG needs LED's and ONLY LED

#900 5 years ago

If you didn't have the money for Star Trek pro would you sell your ST:TNG for the money to buy a Star Trek pro

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
There are 8099 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 162.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside