PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 217.
#8401 3 years ago

Man, that Trek Ladies pick reminds of when I dated this girl that I thought was soooo cute. Then I met her Dad and she looked just like him. Totally ruined it for me.

#8402 3 years ago

Where can I find the kick butt movie soundtrack for a premium?

#8403 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Where can I find the kick butt movie soundtrack for a premium?

Follow the link and download from the post from pinsider “camcamaro1991”. Works great.
There is is one for pro and premium/LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-162/page/5

#8404 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Im loving watching Star Trek Continues on youtube. If you have not seen it it is a fan made continuation of the og series. You do have to aclimate to the actors but man!, this is too cool! I have not seen them all but so far ep 3 is my fav. For true trekkies only.

WOW!
Never heard of this show until now. I watched it and it's so true to TOS, it's unbelievable!
Thanks!

#8405 3 years ago

I put a post up on another thread but no reply also I thought doing so here would help....

Im adding the factory Enterprise and asteroids to my pro . Can any Premium owner show me how they are wired in as I would like to duplicate.

THX

#8406 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I put a post up on another thread but no reply also I thought doing so here would help....
Im adding the factory Enterprise and asteroids to my pro . Can any Premium owner show me how they are wired in as I would like to duplicate.
THX

There’s a connector on the prem/le, I believe pro owners have simply tapped into nearby GI

#8407 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

There’s a connector on the prem/le, I believe pro owners have simply tapped into nearby GI

Found it..... any idea on the asteroids?

#8408 3 years ago

Ok R asteroid is hooked up. Can’t seem to find a plug for the left.

Here’s where we are so far with this PROMIUM project
Let the cash cow begin. $$$$

86249439-FEC2-4FFF-8B2C-151CED357520 (resized).jpeg86249439-FEC2-4FFF-8B2C-151CED357520 (resized).jpeg121DDD58-38D2-468C-8ADF-B70E7F2655A1 (resized).jpeg121DDD58-38D2-468C-8ADF-B70E7F2655A1 (resized).jpeg29EDDFE4-58F2-49C6-8017-273C3B752D8F (resized).jpeg29EDDFE4-58F2-49C6-8017-273C3B752D8F (resized).jpeg71015D56-EAEE-4113-BF14-87A5B2AD2B86 (resized).jpeg71015D56-EAEE-4113-BF14-87A5B2AD2B86 (resized).jpegAB995D46-F2A9-4A1C-9CD0-106BF5E60693 (resized).jpegAB995D46-F2A9-4A1C-9CD0-106BF5E60693 (resized).jpeg
#8409 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Here’s where we are so far with this PROMIUM project

Is it a good effect having those covers on the flashers? Was thinking about getting them.

#8410 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Is it a good effect having those covers on the flashers? Was thinking about getting them.

Honestly I thought they would be crap also ..... so I made a set and they look fantastic

#8411 3 years ago

I just have one on the left side flasher as I don't like how they look so much, but the effect is awesome!

#8412 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Honestly I thought they would be crap also ..... so I made a set and they look fantastic

Is that the asteroid from Marco?
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-7850-00

Did it come with everything needed to mount it to your pro?
Thanks

#8413 3 years ago

Nope its this one.... It's funny as last week I only Pais 50 each WTF.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/511-7519-00

#8414 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

It's funny as last week I only Pais 50 each WTF

Supply and Demand

#8415 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Marco seem to bump there prices up if they are either selling a lot of something or super low on stock, guess they are getting low on asteroids.

#8416 3 years ago

I've designed this Video Topper Mod for us Trekkies. In MHO this is the best game Williams ever did.

Star Trek The Next Generation HD Pinball Topper

LED HD 17" Screen Pinball Topper for STTNG Pinball

Fully Customizable Plug n Play

Features:
17” LED High Definition Screen with Mounting Stand
100% fully adjustable pivot arm for custom viewing pleasure
Footage and Images from your favourite characters from The Next Generation
Pop Art, Fan Art and Rare Pinball Promo
Stylish Images & Morphs, Lopped Playback
Fully Customizable HD Screen with Remote
Full Instructions for Easy Installation

Shipping is worldwide

You can see more here >

Buy it here > ebay.com link: itm

PM me for more

20200623_194228 (resized).jpg20200623_194228 (resized).jpg20200623_193423 (resized).jpg20200623_193423 (resized).jpg20200617_101212 (resized).jpg20200617_101212 (resized).jpg20200617_101139 (resized).jpg20200617_101139 (resized).jpg20200623_193737 (resized).jpg20200623_193737 (resized).jpg20200623_194325 (resized).jpg20200623_194325 (resized).jpg20200623_193917 (resized).jpg20200623_193917 (resized).jpgSTTNG HD Pinball Topper (resized).pngSTTNG HD Pinball Topper (resized).png
#8417 3 years ago
Quoted from Juzz:

I've designed this Video Topper Mod for us Trekkies. In MHO this is the best game Williams ever did.
Features:
Shipping is worldwide
You can see more here >
Buy it here > ebay.com link
PM me for more[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quite a broad selection of items you sell I see... I could get an anal cleanse, enlarge and firm up my breasts, ramp up the sex drive, increase my Manhood, learn to play the lotto, regrow my hair, lose weight, get a psychic reading, grow a thicker beard, stop snoring, grow massive onions, plant some flowers, and get an almost $600 computer monitor for the top of my pin. Talk about covering all bases...

#8418 3 years ago

So, We take a 150 Amazon monitor... and a 30usd raz pi... play movies to it. and this is a topper?
Does it interact with game play? Nope; I'll save you guys time... "Does Not Interact with Gameplay" from the fleabay ad.
Is it 17" or 16" ... nah; doesn't matter.

I mean; I'm TRYING real hard to be positive here... I'm clearly not the target audience; and I'm obviously missing something, right?

Sorry; the "mod" gets a downvote from me. Not even marginally tempted to buy it.

#8419 3 years ago
Quoted from Juzz:

Features:
Shipping is worldwide
You can see more here >
Buy it here > ebay.com link
PM me for more[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You must be shitting Tribbles!!

A pc monitor with basically a screen saver running for $450, feel free to beam yourself up and leave at warp 9.

#8420 3 years ago

Going to be listed later this week after some tuning.

20200706_070416 (resized).jpg20200706_070416 (resized).jpg
#8421 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Going to be listed later this week after some tuning.

Looks really nice! Good luck with the future sale! Used to play that game when I was a kid in Hershey PA. Good times, very long ago.

#8422 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Looks really nice! Good luck with the future sale! Used to play that game when I was a kid in Hershey PA. Good times, very long ago.

CPR Gold playfield too, I'd consider keeping it but dont need two of them.

#8423 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

CPR Gold playfield too, I'd consider keeping it but dont need two of them.

Looks real nice!

If that’s the one your selling, how good does the one your keeping look?

#8424 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looks real nice!
If that’s the one your selling, how good does the one your keeping look?

Attached

8c8a201d2ae042b0814c302e71c2391b7df947b7 (resized).jpg8c8a201d2ae042b0814c302e71c2391b7df947b7 (resized).jpg
#8425 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Quite a broad selection of items you sell I see... I could get an anal cleanse, enlarge and firm up my breasts, ramp up the sex drive, increase my Manhood, learn to play the lotto, regrow my hair, lose weight, get a psychic reading, grow a thicker beard, stop snoring, grow massive onions, plant some flowers, and get an almost $600 computer monitor for the top of my pin. Talk about covering all bases...

Hahaha. Had a good laugh on that one.

#8426 3 years ago

Prototype backgass, nice!

#8427 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I didn’t even catch that! Nice job! I like this version the best.

#8428 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Ya there's no way I'm paying $89.00 F***in dollars plus shipping for it!
But Thanks..

#8429 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Unlikely a real proto bg... probably a CPR repo.
That said; my Bally has a real set of prototype plastics that I acquired by pure accident on a TPF swap meet playfield.
The PF was shot; but the plastics were nice. I didn't even realize they were proto until I compared against my original.

#8430 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

That said; my Bally has a real set of prototype plastics that I acquired by pure accident on a TPF swap meet playfield.
The PF was shot; but the plastics were nice. I didn't even realize they were proto until I compared against my original.

Mine is real, but has seen better days. Repaired with super glue, but needs a little more love. Also have prototype plastics and playfield but my playfield is a goner. I was testing the repair in my Harlem in this pic.
[quoted image]

IMG_20191111_153114569 (resized).jpgIMG_20191111_153114569 (resized).jpg

#8432 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Yes, along with the plastics too.

#8433 3 years ago

Also has x-pin lighting board option

20200707_064131_1.gif20200707_064131_1.gif
#8434 3 years ago

So I used to own a stern star trek as a pro, and I want to buy a premium to own once again. I was thinking this morning, my god this game seems under appreciated. Why? It is fantastic, and yet people seem like they forgot it existed. Wtf?

#8435 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Also has x-pin lighting board option

Ok that is cool! I was on CPRs website and saw the listing for this option but didn’t know what it was. Now I know, very cool.

#8436 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I was thinking this morning, my god this game seems under appreciated. Why?

Because the software feels too random and generic, and slightly boring and bland.

But before I hit send on this post, let me explain why I say that. I love Star Trek (I have a Pro). I love the modes, I love the medals, I love the Away Team, I love the rules of the game. But that is all because I know them, and they make sense to me. Look at that from the perspective of a new player. All the modes light random shots. If you don't shoot them, it might light other shots for you. Away Team mode lights after the first shot, and if you hit it, just randomly changes the mode to something else that is important. The double lit shots (strobe multiple colors) don't explain themselves. And completely random, are medals, which seem to just award stuff at different times with no sense, and get completely wonky when Away Team modes are added... You are awarded a Bronze medal... you are awarded a Gold medal? Really understanding the game to exploit all of this is a pretty big curve. And without it, the game just feels random and bland. You just don't know what that next shot really means until you know the game well.

And after saying that, even I didn't have a real grasp of the medal awarding until recently. They were explained to me by a friend. And those have a huge impact on your score. The amazing parts of Star Trek are just a bit more hidden than other games. It is appreciated by people that have taken the time to learn the game. But if I didn't own one, I don't think I would have taken the time to appreciate it.

#8437 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Because the software feels too random and generic, and slightly boring and bland.
But before I hit send on this post, let me explain why I say that. I love Star Trek (I have a Pro). I love the modes, I love the medals, I love the Away Team, I love the rules of the game. But that is all because I know them, and they make sense to me. Look at that from the perspective of a new player. All the modes light random shots. If you don't shoot them, it might light other shots for you. Away Team mode lights after the first shot, and if you hit it, just randomly changes the mode to something else that is important. The double lit shots (strobe multiple colors) don't explain themselves. And completely random, are medals, which seem to just award stuff at different times with no sense, and get completely wonky when Away Team modes are added... You are awarded a Bronze medal... you are awarded a Gold medal? Really understanding the game to exploit all of this is a pretty big curve. And without it, the game just feels random and bland. You just don't know what that next shot really means until you know the game well.
And after saying that, even I didn't have a real grasp of the medal awarding until recently. They were explained to me by a friend. And those have a huge impact on your score. The amazing parts of Star Trek are just a bit more hidden than other games. It is appreciated by people that have taken the time to learn the game. But if I didn't own one, I don't think I would have taken the time to appreciate it.

This rant basically explains hobbit. It seems like a big bland box of fuck all nonsense, but when you know the ins and outs, it is incredible.

Back to star trek, I agree about the modes, but isn't that every game? Isn't batman 66 guilty of the same thing? I don't consider this a bad thing.

#8438 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

This rant basically explains hobbit. It seems like a big bland box of fuck all nonsense, but when you know the ins and outs, it is incredible.
Back to star trek, I agree about the modes, but isn't that every game? Isn't batman 66 guilty if the same thing? I don't consider this a bad thing.

Hahaha, I'm borrowing a Batman 66 and after a few dozen plays just finally now starting to get the grasp of things. With chanel, playfield, shot multipliers it's a complex mess to know.

Star Trek could have benefited from a simple 2x in the red insert to alert new players what they mean.

#8439 3 years ago

Owned an STLE, got bored and sold it.

Recently picked up a premium VE. Put in a color dmd , upgraded the back box speakers, loaded the movie music software and all can saw is WOW!

What a great game! The music takes the game to a new level. I actually Think the VE for some reason is a better shooter then my original STLE. Just seems like the geometry works better.

I have to go back and really learn the rules ,but, it is a classic flow and rules game with lots of strategy options. I think this game is going to get the bolted to the floor classification.

Going to order the pin woofer system for the cabinet.

#8440 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Recently picked up a premium VE.

What's a premium VE??

#8441 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Recently picked up a premium VE. Put in a color dmd , upgraded the back box speakers, loaded the movie music software and all can saw is WOW!
What a great game! The music takes the game to a new level. I actually Think the VE for some reason is a better shooter then my original STLE. Just seems like the geometry works better.
I have to go back and really learn the rules ,but, it is a classic flow and rules game with lots of strategy options. I think this game is going to get the bolted to the floor classification.
Going to order the pin woofer system for the cabinet.

You mind taking a picture of your playfield? Trying to figure out if a piece is missing or if it was a change for the Vault Edition.

Mainly if the rubber in the arrow is also should be where the circle is.

Quoted from Scandell:

What's a premium VE??

Vault Edition.

Inked20200707_183539061_iOS_LI (resized).jpgInked20200707_183539061_iOS_LI (resized).jpg
#8442 3 years ago

From my brief experience with Pinball...geometry not working is most often caused by bad pitch of the machine.

#8443 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So I used to own a stern star trek as a pro, and I want to buy a premium to own once again. I was thinking this morning, my god this game seems under appreciated. Why? It is fantastic, and yet people seem like they forgot it existed. Wtf?

This is a very popular game to stream on Twitch, I see it streamed almost every week. So I wouldn't say people forgot about its existence.

I recently acquired my Pro about a month ago and I LOVE IT! I'm relatively new to the pinball world but this game is exactly the kind of game I want to own to get better at pinball. The shots are tight, the modes are deep, and the gameplay is fast. This isn't a beginner's game at all, it forces you to be precise with your shots. Its a keeper for me.

#8444 3 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

You mind taking a picture of your playfield? Trying to figure out if a piece is missing or if it was a change for the Vault Edition.
Mainly if the rubber in the arrow is also should be where the circle is.

Vault Edition.[quoted image]

Wow that’s a cheeky change! Should be two rubbers on that ramp.

Photo below is off my LE, so it could be a VE change, do you notice any movement or flex in the ramp as that’s all the rubbers seem to do is support the ramp, guess stern realised they only needed 1 rubber in the BOM.

ED1A1ECB-DDC0-480E-8A87-75F2BF75BB1D (resized).jpegED1A1ECB-DDC0-480E-8A87-75F2BF75BB1D (resized).jpeg
#8445 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I still don't understand the rules on most of the level three missions.

#8446 3 years ago

Someone was asking me if I'd ever do a run of my Star Trek translite again, had me looking through some old photos, and I gotta admit, for the first time since I sold it I kinda miss this machine. I dunno, it didn't stick with me and I let it go, but looking at it now I'd go flip it if I still had it.

I think it just needed something to make the modes click a little better for me, there was some missing spark. The rules got polished, the game shoots smooth, the atmosphere is great, but something about playing it still felt a little "shoot the flashing light" to me. Like every mode was a little too similar, just a different color. I honestly don't know how you'd fix that.

Tell you what though, I had a really good time working up that alternate art package. Still proud of the end result. Still probably the most ambitious digital painting I've done to this day in terms of start to finish process. Wouldn't have done it if I hadn't bought the machine, was worth it for that alone.

3-quarter.jpg3-quarter.jpg

#8447 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Someone was asking me if I'd ever do a run of my Star Trek translite again, had me looking through some old photos, and I gotta admit, for the first time since I sold it I kinda miss this machine. I dunno, it didn't stick with me and I let it go, but looking at it now I'd go flip it if I still had it.
I think it just needed something to make the modes click a little better for me, there was some missing spark. The rules got polished, the game shoots smooth, the atmosphere is great, but something about playing it still felt a little "shoot the flashing light" to me. Like every mode was a little too similar, just a different color. I honestly don't know how you'd fix that.
Tell you what though, I had a really good time working up that alternate art package. Still proud of the end result. Still probably the most ambitious digital painting I've done to this day in terms of start to finish process. Wouldn't have done it if I hadn't bought the machine, was worth it for that alone.
[quoted image]

I still regret not buying your "full package", I only grabbed the decal set. At the time I didn't own a ST, but knew I would one day . If you do decide to rerun the translite, I'd be down for one for sure!

#8448 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Thanks again for the Stl's, look cool when they light up!

20200709_122320.jpg20200709_122320.jpg
#8449 3 years ago
Quoted from OTRChief:

Looks good! I like Mezel Mods STAR TREK PINBALL VENGEANCE EXPLOSION.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just picked up for mine, this gif doesn't do it justice. Very, very cool.

20200708_191624_1.gif20200708_191624_1.gif
#8450 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

[quoted image]

I got lucky. The original owner of my machine installed your full package (along with every other awesome mod). You definitely knocked it out on ST. I appreciate your alt translight every day.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 64.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

1,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 217.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/169?hl=scoot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.