PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 217.
#8351 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Welcome back to the club mate, I recently got my LE back won’t ever let it go again!
Star Trek LE is easily Sterns best LE package and Johns pop caps are phenomenal, an absolute must have!

Totally agree. Sterns best LE package.

#8352 3 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Hahaha I was much better at Stern Star Trek until I "knew how to play it", then I'd try to run strategies rather than just making shots and my scores dropped significantly.

I hear you. Seems like the more I know the worse I get. Same thing happened on TWDLE and GoTLE

#8353 3 years ago

Hard to believe but we unboxed a brand new Star Trek LE ... thing was sitting in the box all this time. What an amazing game!

61336314901__586F0923-8C34-4382-A318-98069BDD7E40 (resized).JPG61336314901__586F0923-8C34-4382-A318-98069BDD7E40 (resized).JPGIMG_0599 (resized).jpgIMG_0599 (resized).jpgIMG_0600 (resized).jpgIMG_0600 (resized).jpg

#8354 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Hard to believe but we unboxed a brand new Star Trek LE ... thing was sitting in the box all this time. What an amazing game!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I honestly thought the one I opened last year or so was the last one out there, very cool!

The only problem opening one up today, is the newer LEs pale in comparison to STLE I have a BM66LE next to it topper and batsignal and STLE just blows it away look wise, those lit rails are insane!!

#8355 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

fix your pics rookie!

#8356 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I honestly thought the one I opened last year or so was the last one out there, very cool!

The only problem opening one up today, is the newer LEs pale in comparison to STLE I have a BM66LE next to it topper and batsignal and STLE just blows it away look wise, those lit rails are insane!!

Just opened it LAST NIGHT... awesome game. It's amazing looking.

Quoted from kidchrisso:

fix your pics rookie!

Dude I upload them they automatically do that... is there a way to fix them?

#8357 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

After you upload, you can rotate them by hovering over each one and clicking the icon that looks like a circle with arrows. Seems they almost always upload sideways for me these days. Didn't used to do that. You can also edit your post and hover over them and fix them.

#8358 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

rookie island...

#8359 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

rookie island...

Buggy Pinside

#8360 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

After you upload, you can rotate them

Thanks

Quoted from kidchrisso:

rookie island...

FUNNY

#8361 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Your games are really close together in that picture. Do you really keep them that close? I’d be concerned about movement knocking the heads together and scuffing the art.

Unfortunately, I get 1/2 of a two car garage for my "collection" which if spaced just right, gives me 9 games in the line up, and space to work on 1 additional game. So yes, they get a little close together. But I try to be as careful as possible to keep them from hitting and rubbing. Most of my collection is older EM's, which generally already show a few bumps and bruises. DE Star Wars and R&B, the ST Pro, and a Breakshot that is currently out for repairs, are my only non-em games. Pro kind of makes me feel like I finally took my first pitch in the big leagues. LOL. I did fully insulate the garage, put rugs under the games, and run a dehumidifier in the winter.

#8362 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Cool! Good thing you didn't get the red one.

everyone that upvoted this made the public nerd list

#8363 3 years ago

Anyone else running the modified movie sound and find it a little quiet?

Volume is at 40 and a lot quieter than other games at the same volume, running my LE on 1.62 so the latest software, anyone else doing the same but finding music volume low?

#8364 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone else running the modified movie sound and find it a little quiet?
Volume is at 40 and a lot quieter than other games at the same volume, running my LE on 1.62 so the latest software, anyone else doing the same but finding music volume low?

I can't vouch for the stock sound level because I pretty much loaded the modified sound track right away. Not uncommon to crank it up to 43-45. Rather loud, but I have a couple of subs on the pins too.

#8365 3 years ago

Just joined the club today with a Star Trek LE S/N 448! One owner (not far from me thankfully) and amazingly has only 222 plays total in 6 years!!!! Course his collection is quite large so all his games are low plays. Only mods he put on it was mirror blades, shaker, and cointakers interactive backbox lights, looks amazing!! I had there kit on my iron man and it really is awesome and well worth the $260ish dollars. Such an improvement over the fluorescent bulb.

I will be upgrading the speakers, and put on pinbits blue plastic protectors, and color dmd (should be here this week!). Any other suggestions??

I always liked playing my friends premium, (To me it’s one of sterns top 3 pinballs so far) this side armor and mirrored backglass is beautiful and such a nice upgrade. Very happy to have this as a permanent pin at my house.

My plan is to upload the code with the movie soundtrack as well that a fellow pinsider did when the color dmd comes in. Can’t wait till the wife sees it, she loved our former STTNG but sadly had to sell to pay for a new roof for my old house after a tree impaled it.

Live long and prosper!!

12597D02-4971-4496-8C23-2D4F47DBACC2 (resized).jpeg12597D02-4971-4496-8C23-2D4F47DBACC2 (resized).jpegE6BDA33A-3B52-4288-A971-DA250F452014 (resized).jpegE6BDA33A-3B52-4288-A971-DA250F452014 (resized).jpegEC0E5C45-F03B-46FA-8C09-53514AEC47DC (resized).jpegEC0E5C45-F03B-46FA-8C09-53514AEC47DC (resized).jpeg
#8366 3 years ago

Public service notice that all of my Star Trek products are on sale for 16% off for Captain Picard Day until 6/19/2020.
See: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1day-only-sale-capt-picard-day-6-16#post-5048311

This includes the remaining stock of the Stern Star_Trek Pop Caps and the STNG Star_Trek Pop Caps.

#8367 3 years ago

#star-trek-the-next-generation Topper Project - Make It So!

https://www.instructables.com/id/Make-It-So-Star-Trek-TNG-Mini-Engineering-Computer

FAVXUQWKB9D8LTM.LARGE (resized).jpgFAVXUQWKB9D8LTM.LARGE (resized).jpgF6SDIX7KB9D8LTL.LARGE (resized).jpgF6SDIX7KB9D8LTL.LARGE (resized).jpg

#8368 3 years ago

Wow, that far in the future they're still using Fahrenheit?

#8369 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

YES

#8370 3 years ago

Huh, I imagine the future will not be immune to retro fads.

#8371 3 years ago

It happened during the wars of the mid-21st century. The armies were all keeping their soldiers hooked on narcotics to keep them fighting. Someone said it was freezing out, and it happened to be the 32nd day of the new calendar. In unison they said freezing is 32. And they knew that it was good.

#8372 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Just joined the club today with a Star Trek LE S/N 448! One owner (not far from me thankfully) and amazingly has only 222 plays total in 6 years!!!! Course his collection is quite large so all his games are low plays. Only mods he put on it was mirror blades, shaker, and cointakers interactive backbox lights, looks amazing!! I had there kit on my iron man and it really is awesome and well worth the $260ish dollars. Such an improvement over the fluorescent bulb.
I will be upgrading the speakers, and put on pinbits blue plastic protectors, and color dmd (should be here this week!). Any other suggestions??
I always liked playing my friends premium, (To me it’s one of sterns top 3 pinballs so far) this side armor and mirrored backglass is beautiful and such a nice upgrade. Very happy to have this as a permanent pin at my house.
My plan is to upload the code with the movie soundtrack as well that a fellow pinsider did when the color dmd comes in. Can’t wait till the wife sees it, she loved our former STTNG but sadly had to sell to pay for a new roof for my old house after a tree impaled it.
Live long and prosper!!

Well my blue Leg Lights and Cup Light would dress up the front of the game with light.

#8374 3 years ago

We made it to the moon using SAE, not metric...just say'n.

#8375 3 years ago

Just wanted to say hi! After discovering how fun pinball can be a couple years ago, and putting in numerous hours on Pinball Arcade and FX3 as well as pins in various barcades, I decided I was going to get an upcoming digital pinball table from Arcade1Up to round out my new game room. I was set on the AFM virtual machine, as I was convinced it would also include some other excellent Williams tables that I have grown to love. However, after the Coronavirus hit and dealing with the stress associated with pretty much everything 2020 has had to offer, I decided screw it, sometimes you need to treat yourself a bit. Though MMr and AFMr were in strong contention, I also wanted to consider that my young kids would be playing as well as friends who, in casual play, might not be unlocking the more exciting modes in those games. This led me to bring another favorite of mine, Stern's #StarTrek, to the top of my short list. For me, it pretty much has everything going for it. A theme I enjoy and artwork/colors that look great, exciting sound, great gameplay flow, and it is very satisfying to hit the Vengeance ship and warp ramp. It is family-friendly and even brand new players should be able to pull off some exciting shots and see the light shows. Some measuring ensued to make sure a full size Pinball would work in the game room, and the decision was made.

After a bit of browsing and waiting, I spotted a NIB Pro model being offered for sale here on Pinside. A message and some phone calls and texts ensued to see about shipping the box across the country, and unfortunately the seller was unable to find a shipping rate that we felt would be reasonable. However, many thanks to elcolonel for being gracious enough to steer me toward Jason at Classic Game Rooms. Jason had one Pro Vault left, and was able to secure shipping at a good rate to my home near Seattle. The deal was made, and after three long weeks of waiting (including days of the box sitting in my garage while I was on a work trip), I was finally able to unbox the game and join the Star Trek club.

Though I had only played the Premium and LE in the bars, I am pleased that the Pro model is lacking very little that adds excitement to the game. I have already installed a shaker motor (which died quickly due to the known controller board issue) and speaker lights to add a little flair. Other mods that need to be installed when I can pull myself away from the flippers include a Polk PSW10 external subwoofer and a mezelmods kickout protector. I'd love to find an Enterprise model to mount in the cabinet, but to be honest I don't find myself missing it too much from the LE model. I also keep debating on getting an alternate translite from eBay.

We've had the game set up for close to a week now, and have about 120 plays on it. I love it, my little girls love it, and my wife even likes to take some turns as well. I'm hoping to get through this entire thread and learn as much as I can about maintaining the machine and getting many years of exciting play out of it. What an excellent game this is!

0608200948_HDR (resized).jpg0608200948_HDR (resized).jpg0612201541_HDR (resized).jpg0612201541_HDR (resized).jpg0612201904 (resized).jpg0612201904 (resized).jpg0613200834 (resized).jpg0613200834 (resized).jpg0616201932_HDR (resized).jpg0616201932_HDR (resized).jpg
#8376 3 years ago

That final voyage badge is really cool. Guess they did that for the final run at Stern. Stern ST is a great game. Enjoy it.

#8377 3 years ago

Final bump for our Picard Sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1day-only-sale-capt-picard-day-6-16#post-5048311

All of our Pinball-mods.com star trek products are on sale. Last call; ends at midnight on Friday.

#8378 3 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Just wanted to say hi! After discovering how fun pinball can be a couple years ago, and putting in numerous hours on Pinball Arcade and FX3 as well as pins in various barcades, I decided I was going to get an upcoming digital pinball table from Arcade1Up to round out my new game room. I was set on the AFM virtual machine, as I was convinced it would also include some other excellent Williams tables that I have grown to love. However, after the Coronavirus hit and dealing with the stress associated with pretty much everything 2020 has had to offer, I decided screw it, sometimes you need to treat yourself a bit. Though MMr and AFMr were in strong contention, I also wanted to consider that my young kids would be playing as well as friends who, in casual play, might not be unlocking the more exciting modes in those games. This led me to bring another favorite of mine, Stern's #StarTrek, to the top of my short list. For me, it pretty much has everything going for it. A theme I enjoy and artwork/colors that look great, exciting sound, great gameplay flow, and it is very satisfying to hit the Vengeance ship and warp ramp. It is family-friendly and even brand new players should be able to pull off some exciting shots and see the light shows. Some measuring ensued to make sure a full size Pinball would work in the game room, and the decision was made.
After a bit of browsing and waiting, I spotted a NIB Pro model being offered for sale here on Pinside. A message and some phone calls and texts ensued to see about shipping the box across the country, and unfortunately the seller was unable to find a shipping rate that we felt would be reasonable. However, many thanks to elcolonel for being gracious enough to steer me toward Jason at Classic Game Rooms. Jason had one Pro Vault left, and was able to secure shipping at a good rate to my home near Seattle. The deal was made, and after three long weeks of waiting (including days of the box sitting in my garage while I was on a work trip), I was finally able to unbox the game and join the Star Trek club.
Though I had only played the Premium and LE in the bars, I am pleased that the Pro model is lacking very little that adds excitement to the game. I have already installed a shaker motor (which died quickly due to the known controller board issue) and speaker lights to add a little flair. Other mods that need to be installed when I can pull myself away from the flippers include a Polk PSW10 external subwoofer and a mezelmods kickout protector. I'd love to find an Enterprise model to mount in the cabinet, but to be honest I don't find myself missing it too much from the LE model. I also keep debating on getting an alternate translite from eBay.
We've had the game set up for close to a week now, and have about 120 plays on it. I love it, my little girls love it, and my wife even likes to take some turns as well. I'm hoping to get through this entire thread and learn as much as I can about maintaining the machine and getting many years of exciting play out of it. What an excellent game this is![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well, that bumped up the game room a notch or two!

P.S. Nice JD!

#8379 3 years ago

Here is my recommended mod list for ST pro..

1) Color DMD LCD
2) Shaker motor
3) Sub woofer
4) Aurich art package (trans+decal+stickers+instruction cards)
5) Plastic protectors
6) Cliffy's for plastic ramps and shooter lane
7} Under cab lighting (blue)
8) Vengeance explosion mod
9) Vengeance visor kit
10) Zitt's Vengeance nacelle diffusers
11) Zitt's warp ramp red LED mod
12) Zitt's pop bumper caps
13) Zitt's nebula mod
14) Warp ramp Chaser lights
15) Warp ramp insignia diffuser
16) PinGraffix Pin Blades
17) Titan Rubbers (Blue with Orange flippers and slings)
18) Speakerlightkits.com Speaker RGB Lights with acrylic Star Fleet emblem grill
19) Service rails (under playfield)
20) Custom movie sound track code 1.62

#8380 3 years ago

BTW, I bought one of these to connect all four of my pins to my sub woofer. It works great. But I only ever play one machine at a time, so not a problem. If multiple people want to play different machines at the same time, I just shut off the sub. Less noise any way.

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsmx-passive-subwoofer-mixer

#8381 3 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

I'm hoping to get through this entire thread and learn as much as I can about maintaining the machine and getting many years of exciting play out of it.

Welcome to the club! Lots of YouTube on how to maintain your games. Remember to clean your game ever so often with naptha and novus 2 and come back with carnuba wax. I like blitz wax but there is lots to choose from. Change your balls out maybe every 6 months or a year to make sure no pitting develops that can scratch up your playfield and plastic
Ramps. And when you are ready, upgrade your rubbers to something like Titan rubbers that not only have lots of colors to choose from to make your pin unique, but last a long time and have great bounce.

Titan also sells a clear plastic that goes around the flipper buttons that is like thick saran wrap to prevent wear and dirt to develop there.

#8382 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Remember to clean your game ever so often with naptha and novus 2 and come back with carnuba wax. I like blitz wax but there is lots to choose from. Change your balls out maybe every 6 months or a year to make sure no pitting develops that can scratch up your playfield and plastic
Ramps. And when you are ready, upgrade your rubbers to something like Titan rubbers that not only have lots of colors to choose from to make your pin unique, but last a long time and have great bounce.
Titan also sells a clear plastic that goes around the flipper buttons that is like thick saran wrap to prevent wear and dirt to develop there.

Why are you using Naptha? No need to remove old wax. Also, no need for Novus 2 unless you have ground in dirt swirls or scratches to remove. All you need to do is clean rubbers off and then blow out loose particles with high pressure air or vacuum out and then Novus 1 to clean. Then wax. Far less work and you're not removing clear coat with the abrasive Novus 2 for no reason.

#8383 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Welcome to the club! Lots of YouTube on how to maintain your games. Remember to clean your game ever so often with naptha and novus 2 and come back with carnuba wax. I like blitz wax but there is lots to choose from. Change your balls out maybe every 6 months or a year to make sure no pitting develops that can scratch up your playfield and plastic

I've found Naptha to be one of the most useless "recommendations" over the years. Highly toxic fumes, with lackluster results. Reminds me of when people recommend "Mill Wax" (Garbage). Also, who replaces their balls every six months??? Just keep your game clean and you should never need to replace them. Some of my pins are going 10+ years, same balls. Still shiny and new looking.

#8384 3 years ago

People confuse home use with commercial use all the time. Even if I was retired, I couldn't imagine wearing out pin balls when owning multiple games. The only time Naptha is needed is when you are planning to repaint or clear coat a playfield.

#8385 3 years ago

I have trouble keeping an eye out for the asteroid flashers while I’m playing, are these still not programmed during gameplay?

#8386 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

That final voyage badge is really cool. Guess they did that for the final run at Stern. Stern ST is a great game. Enjoy it.

I'm so bummed my Premium Vault doesn't have it, I guess they threw Pros a unique bone to have.

Also great pics Flyfalcons - looks like you have some pretty serious hobbies - model planes and huge rockets, oh my!

#8387 3 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

I'm so bummed my Premium Vault doesn't have it, I guess they threw Pros a unique bone to have.

I purchased a New ST Premium from a Stern distributor very near the end of the Vault version sales and it came with the Final Voyage plaque.

#8388 3 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

I purchased a New ST Premium from a Stern distributor very near the end of the Vault version sales and it came with the Final Voyage plaque.

Huh - maybe I should reach out to my distributer.

#8389 3 years ago

Just curious, is this dude selling prints of Aurich's design?

http://aproncards.com/index.php/nggallery/pinball-apron-cards/star-trek-stern

#8390 3 years ago

Gross.Yes those are the ones Aurich made.

#8391 3 years ago

Hey guys, no need to worry about the cards, Mr. Tantrum asked my permission first, and I said it was cool.

As always, all of my card designs are free for anyone to download and print themselves from here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-free-play-instruction-card-repository

But if you don't have a decent printer and/or you'd rather pay for someone else to do it and send them to you that's an option I'm cool with. No different than getting prints at FedEx or Walmart or something, but it's a pinhead taking care of you.

I've included them as a bonus in the past with my translite, but it was always just for convenience, since they're free if you want.

Appreciate you all looking out for me though!

#8392 3 years ago

Holy crap, for a hot second I thought the ghost of James Doohan was haunting your garage and looking on in approval! I think he'd appreciate the rockets too.

063f3beab58627e3db92018d31cf39374a62e47a (resized).jpg063f3beab58627e3db92018d31cf39374a62e47a (resized).jpgjamesdoohan11 (resized).jpgjamesdoohan11 (resized).jpg
#8393 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

nice game larry, i almost bought this.

#8394 3 years ago

I've been working on a Romulan Ale concoction to enjoy while playing Star Trek. I was thinking it would involve Bombay Sapphire, but inspiration struck while walking through the beverage aisle at the grocery store today. Gatorade Cool Blue and Vodka. So good it should be illegal in the Federation.

0627201929 (resized).jpg0627201929 (resized).jpg

#8395 3 years ago

Must try.

#8396 3 years ago

Double Vision

20200630_152737 (resized).jpg20200630_152737 (resized).jpg
#8397 3 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

I've been working on a Romulan Ale concoction to enjoy while playing Star Trek.

I'll have to try this because UV Blue Raspberry vodka makes me sick.
Also, a Romulan Ale party sounds in order for us ST owners!

#8398 3 years ago

Im loving watching Star Trek Continues on youtube. If you have not seen it it is a fan made continuation of the og series. You do have to aclimate to the actors but man!, this is too cool! I have not seen them all but so far ep 3 is my fav. For true trekkies only.

#8399 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Im loving watching Star Trek Continues on youtube. If you have not seen it it is a fan made continuation of the og series. You do have to aclimate to the actors but man!, this is too cool! I have not seen them all but so far ep 3 is my fav. For true trekkies only.

I'm a huge fan of Star Trek Continues....wait till you get to "The Fairest of them All" if you haven't already. My favorite ST:TOS is Mirror, Mirror and Fairest of Them All is a continuation of that episode.

Back when they were will making those, I was a regular contributor to their Kickstarters as they raised money to do their next episode(s). Got cool swag in return. Too bad they had to stop producing them....even tho they had the blessings of Paramount at first (first rule - NON PROFIT), they had to shut down due to the controversies and lawsuits brought forth by the (attempted) making of the feature film Axanar (https://axanar.com/). That looked really, really cool - watch the promo Prelude to Axanar if you haven't seen that yet.

#8400 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I'm a huge fan of Star Trek Continues....wait till you get to "The Fairest of them All" if you haven't already. My favorite ST:TOS is Mirror, Mirror and Fairest of Them All is a continuation of that episode.
Back when they were will making those, I was a regular contributor to their Kickstarters as they raised money to do their next episode(s). Got cool swag in return. Too bad they had to stop producing them....even tho they had the blessings of Paramount at first (first rule - NON PROFIT), the had to shut down due to the controversies and lawsuits brought forth by the (attempted) making of the feature film Axanar (https://axanar.com/). That looked really, really cool - watch the promo Prelude to Axanar if you haven't seen that yet.

Ha I just finished "fairest of them all" and it was awesome! I will check out the Axanar. thanks for your contributions. This had to be one of the most gratifying labor of love Ive seen. Sorry to hear its cancelled. I can just see some studio exec coming in and taking spocks ears (chevy chase, og snl.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 217.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/168?hl=dcrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.