Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG
DSCN3233 (resized).JPG

There are 10,770 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 216.
#7801 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I had an issue with that code that was supposed to have been fixed, which was that in multi-player games, the modes would not advance or complete properly. Can you test this and see if it works properly?

Do you mean with the mod'd code, or with the official 1.62 version?

#7802 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Yes, the modded 1.62 with movie music code.

#7803 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Yes, the modded 1.62 with movie music code.

I played two-player a few times. Didn't seem to have any problem completing the missions and advancing.

#7804 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

FYI. There is another version of 1.62 movie sound code that has the original Star Trek theme song at the end as well. Some people prefer it. I don't.

#7805 4 years ago

I've had this game for over a year and wouldn't dream of getting rid of it. Fantastic pin! Of course I modded it into a Promium! So IMO, it tops a stock Premium easily. And I still spent a lot less money. Bought it HUO in pristine condition with Aurich art package and shaker motor and topper for $4700.00

#7806 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

FYI. There is another version of 1.62 movie sound code that has the original Star Trek theme song at the end as well. There are references to it in the thread I listed. Some people prefer it. I don't.

Which version is that?

#7808 4 years ago

Regarding the pop bumper ball trap. I definitely didn't need to remove a ramp for access. Don't remember probably just a small screwdriver, or even sometimes I just use the bit itself and a little crescent wrench to turn it. That said it's not the hardest ramp to remove if you had to.

The point of the felt pad is probably so the screw doesn't damage the ball. I hadn't seen that idea so I used one of those little screw hider plugs you use in Cabinetry, I had some around and it sort of mushroomed up when tightened to mostly cover the screw so shouldn't be any metal on metal and no loose screws.

My concern with backing the screw out as suggested is the ball will hit it more solidly and could wiggle it enough to make the hole bigger over time.

My fix has been perfect but only in place 100 games or so. Not a single stuck ball.

#7809 4 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

My concern with backing the screw out as suggested is the ball will hit it more solidly and could wiggle it enough to make the hole bigger over time.

That's what happened to mine. Hole stripped out and screw fell out. Ramp is easy to remove as well.

#7811 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Aurich ST full kit I have one never installed for sale. Thanks.

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “All pinball mods are NEW and never installed. See Pictures and info below. Prices include shipping in the US. LOTR; Balrog - Votive Holder (makes an awesome topper) - $150 Tron; ...”
2019-12-29
Hartland, MI
Archived after: 214 days
Viewed: 952 times

#7812 4 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Regarding the pop bumper ball trap. I definitely didn't need to remove a ramp for access. Don't remember probably just a small screwdriver, or even sometimes I just use the bit itself and a little crescent wrench to turn it. That said it's not the hardest ramp to remove if you had to.
The point of the felt pad is probably so the screw doesn't damage the ball. I hadn't seen that idea so I used one of those little screw hider plugs you use in Cabinetry, I had some around and it sort of mushroomed up when tightened to mostly cover the screw so shouldn't be any metal on metal and no loose screws.
My fix has been perfect but only in place 100 games or so. Not a single stuck ball.

I only had to unscrew it a 1/4 - 1/2 turn and it completely fixed my problem. I did this maybe 3 years ago.

#7813 4 years ago

I just listed an Aurich translite in the marketplace. It was in a game for a couple years but is like new. I don’t really know what it’s worth so if you want it make me an offer.

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Like new translite. Aurich Star Trek alternate design. I have the translite, apron decals and rules cards. Rules cards are used and have some creases in corners. I do not have the ...”
2019-10-18
Warren, MI
200 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 155 times

1 week later
#7814 4 years ago

Reporting for duty, captain!
Just picked this up today. Couldn't pass up the amazing price.
Any must-have mods?

20191027_170709 (resized).jpg20191027_170709 (resized).jpg
#7815 4 years ago

Looks like it has a Dialed In topper on it.

#7816 4 years ago

I'd say a color DMD is a must, but you're covered there already.

#7817 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I'd say a color DMD is a must, but you're covered there already.

I agree. It came with it and a shaker.

#7818 4 years ago

STAR TREK AURICH TRANSLITE and art package for sale here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86427

-Zitt's pop bumper caps and red led mod for warp ramp.

-Vengeance visor kit.. https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p15/Star-Trek-Vengeance-Visor-Pinball-Mod.html

-Vengeance explosion mod.. https://mezelmods.com/collections/star-trek-pinball-mods

-Blue under cab lighting

-Pinblades

-Cliffy's for the ramps or they will break on the left and right front edges.

-'Speaker Light Kits' kit with ACRYLIC DESIGNS Star Trek grills. http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Speaker-Light-Kits.html

-Sub woofer on floor!

Added over 4 years ago:

Oh, and the original movie sound track!

#7819 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I agree. It came with it and a shaker.

May I ask what you paid? I also have a Pro onto which I installed a shaker and color DMD and have been kicking around selling it (original owner).

#7820 4 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

May I ask what you paid? I also have a Pro onto which I installed a shaker and color DMD and have been kicking around selling it (original owner).

PM sent.

#7821 4 years ago

When I was playing last night, I saw a broken piece of plastic land in the left orbit , this fragment came from plastic -54 or full P/N 830-6929-54

Does anyone know where I can buy this individual plastic, or have one sitting around that they wouldn't mind parting with?

I REALLY don't want to buy a full plastic set for this one piece.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7822 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Does anyone know where I can buy this individual plastic, or have one sitting around that they wouldn't mind parting with?
I REALLY don't want to buy a full plastic set for this one piece. [quoted image]

I wish they sold individual plastics! But nope. They don't as of yet. At least as far as I know.

#7823 4 years ago

Finally picked up a Star Trek! Love this game!!

IMG_20191030_203119_583 (resized).jpgIMG_20191030_203119_583 (resized).jpg
#7824 4 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Finally picked up a Star Trek! Love this game!!

And an LE at that, very nice!

#7825 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

And an LE at that, very nice!

IMO, the nicest LE ever made!

#7826 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I agree!

#7827 4 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Finally picked up a Star Trek! Love this game!![quoted image]

Any one know where I can get a translite for my Star Trek like the one in this pict. #7823?

#7828 4 years ago
Quoted from Moeman65:

Any one know where I can get a translite for my Star Trek like the one in this pict. #7823?

That's an 'LE only' mirrored back glass. Not a translate. I don't know if they're even available to buy, but if they are, they will be expensive.

Get this one below instead. It's awesome (I have it). This kit is missing the speaker decal though.

#7829 4 years ago
Quoted from Moeman65:

If they even exist, I believe you can ONLY get one from your distributor, and only if you are a registered LE owner, and you may still need pics of the broken one. I tried to get one when I purchased my NIB LE ... no dice.

#7830 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I agree, Stern really knocked it out of the park with this one. IMO this is the ONLY LE Stern produced that was actually worth the additional cost over the Premium Edition.

#7831 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

I agree, Stern really knocked it out of the park with this one. IMO this is the ONLY LE Stern produced that was actually worth the additional cost over the Premium Edition.

I couldn't agree more. Everything after it was far less value.

#7832 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

That's an 'LE only' mirrored back glass. Not a translate. I don't know if they're even available to buy, but if they are, they will be expensive.
Get this one below instead. It's awesome (I have it). This kit is missing the speaker decal though.

Thanks for the info. I got it.

#7833 4 years ago

Well I’m back in again. Missed this one a lot so am happy it’s returned home. Agree with others sentiments that this is one of Sterns best LEs. So naturally I have to mod it out like my others. Zitt awesome must have pop Bumper caps are in transit as we speak. Tilt topper, artblades, Custom shooter rod, ColourDMD, @beatmasters light up shooter housing and vengeance mod all fitted. White Titans fitted throughout just to finish it off. Such a beautiful game.......now to remember how to play it!!
FC8870CB-E755-4D15-BBBB-D87BE8FDBF1C (resized).jpegFC8870CB-E755-4D15-BBBB-D87BE8FDBF1C (resized).jpeg72F06A19-1110-4E54-B63C-4C68F5D569C3 (resized).jpeg72F06A19-1110-4E54-B63C-4C68F5D569C3 (resized).jpeg

#7834 4 years ago

Next batch of Star Trek Vengeance mod coming for december, shoot me a pm if you want to be on the list.

right now i have one red available.

thanks everybody, bob.

#7835 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Next batch of Star Trek Vengeance mod coming for december, shoot me a pm if you want to be on the list.
thanks everybody, bob.

you have a video or pictures, I am not sure what this mod is.

#7836 4 years ago

I'm in the club.

IMG_20191104_184918018 (resized).jpgIMG_20191104_184918018 (resized).jpg
#7838 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

you have a video or pictures, I am not sure what this mod is.

Probably the best mod for Star Trek. Have had mine installed for years with no issues and makes a huge difference in playfield appearance. Excellent mod.

#7839 4 years ago

That's one mod I don't have. I bought the visor kit for mine instead.

** Captain obvious here, it won't change colors on Pro table.

#7840 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Probably the best mod for Star Trek. Have had mine installed for years with no issues and makes a huge difference in playfield appearance. Excellent mod.

Should I get red or blue?? (I have a premium).

#7841 4 years ago

How does the playfield look?

#7842 4 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

How does the playfield look?

Not great. This deal has been in the works a while. That's why I've been looking for options and putting the bug in the hard top guy's ear lol. Some areas, the paint flakes right off by rubbing your finger over it.
IMG_20191104_202318_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20191104_202318_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20191104_202318_02 (resized).jpgIMG_20191104_202318_02 (resized).jpg

Also made a thread asking for opinions on how to save the backglass.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-star-trek-early-production-backglass-in-need-of-help

#7843 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It's a personal preference, I chose red as it represents "a red alert" in my mind. I added a red flasher below the ship as well which adds to the light show

#7844 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

On a Premium red all day. It makes the Vengeance look way more sinister.
4CB3E14E-2A43-4F8F-9A49-475D16B4A87F (resized).jpeg4CB3E14E-2A43-4F8F-9A49-475D16B4A87F (resized).jpeg

#7845 4 years ago

That's not surprising. These things are almost always blown out. Yours isn't as bad as a lot of others. You just have to get really luck or spend a lot of money to get a nice one - sometimes both. A Hardtop would be awesome, but I saw where he mentioned licensed games are probably a long ways off unfortunately.

#7846 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Red looks great on Pre, blue on LE.

#7847 4 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

That's not surprising. These things are almost always blown out. Yours isn't as bad as a lot of others. You just have to get really luck or spend a lot of money to get a nice one - sometimes both. A Hardtop would be awesome, but I saw where he mentioned licensed games are probably a long ways off unfortunately.

I saw that too, but they offer licensed titles already. FG and EK are 3rd party licenses. Unless they aren't paying those 3rd parties. IF I can clean this PF without losing much more paint, I'll try my hand at some touchup and see how I do. Got a plan on the backglass that has worked for others, so I'm optimistic on that front.

#7848 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I did red as well. Goes great with the premium. Agree with the above comments from jesperpark and gunstarheto.

#7849 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I did red as well. Goes great with the premium. Agree with the above comments from jesperpark and gunstarhero

#7850 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

thanks everybody, bob.

Last red is now gone.

i have another batch coming so feel free to send me a pm to save your spot, best way to make sure you'll get one.

bob.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 199.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 26.50
$ 10.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
10,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
There are 10,770 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 216.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/157?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.