Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG
There are 10,797 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 216.
#7501 4 years ago

Hey there, Im a proud owner of 18 years of my ST:TNG, I just did A game room tour video and you can check out my freshly restored ST:TNG in the video!

#7503 4 years ago

We're super happy with the custom music mod that Data Deluxe made for our Bally ST.

~Steveo

(please forgive my flipper skills)

#7504 4 years ago

Joined the club today. New Final Voyage ST Pro Vault

IMG_5245 (resized).jpgIMG_5245 (resized).jpgIMG_5274 (resized).jpgIMG_5274 (resized).jpgIMG_5275 (resized).jpgIMG_5275 (resized).jpg
#7505 4 years ago

Hi All,
I'm very excited to finally be joining the Star Trek Club with my first NIB purchase of Star Trek Premium (VE) this past weekend at Zapcon in Phoenix!

I've enjoyed reading your comments, suggestions and recommendations in this group for a long time. Some of those comments helped me confirm my decision to go with the Premium... and I am super happy with the decision!!

IMG_0427 (resized).jpgIMG_0427 (resized).jpg
#7506 4 years ago

Stern Star trek is such a good game. I'm sorta confused why it doesn't receive more recognition and praise? Congrats on your purchase!

#7507 4 years ago
Quoted from DavisAZ:

Hi All,
I'm very excited to finally be joining the Star Trek Club with my first NIB purchase of Star Trek Premium (VE) this past weekend at Zapcon in Phoenix!
I've enjoyed reading your comments, suggestions and recommendations in this group for a long time. Some of those comments helped me confirm my decision to go with the Premium... and I am super happy with the decision!!
[quoted image]

Congrats, and nice lineup! My Black Knight is next to my NIB Star Trek VE, too (Pro).

001.JPG001.JPG
#7508 4 years ago

A lot of people seem to be taking delivery of the Final Voyage run... So let me take this moment to point you to the Comprehensive mod list at my blog.
Last time I checked (7/4/2018) many of the products were still being made; however, I know that even I'm starting to retire Stern ST product lines as they sell out. Now would be the time to get any remaining stock if you are the type to upgrade or Mod your machine.

#7509 4 years ago

Hey Mathazar.. Nice looking entertainment area... and I love the ST / BK combo!

#7510 4 years ago

MM & ST are such a good combo.

IMG_2668 (resized).JPGIMG_2668 (resized).JPG
#7511 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

[quoted image]

No argument here. I have them both as well!!

#7512 4 years ago

MM & ST... A winning combo!

#7513 4 years ago

I have Stern sw along with star trek.

#7514 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

That's a good looking ST!

I was telling someone about my process for making that alt the other day, made made me a little nostalgic for my game. Was a really fun project to do.

3-quarter (resized).jpeg3-quarter (resized).jpeg

#7515 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I absolutely love your artwork on this machine! Of course, I have the custom LED backboard for it as well. It's almost unbelievable how much more interactive and immersive it makes the game. But it's not just your trans art, but the speaker panel and all the other decals/stickers/cards that really spruced up this game.

#7516 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

But it's not just your trans art, but the speaker panel and all the other decals/stickers/cards that really spruced up this game.

Thanks. It's probably the most 'complete' alt package I'll ever do for a game. Stern stopped doing the boring black and white speaker panel decals that inspired me to redo the decals in the first place for one. They don't even have them on LCD games now. And of course the days of unlicensed underground mods like this are basically over. Which is understandable, and fine, but yeah, that's why I no longer advertise it.

#7517 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Thanks. It's probably the most 'complete' alt package I'll ever do for a game. Stern stopped doing the boring black and white speaker panel decals that inspired me to redo the decals in the first place for one. They don't even have them on LCD games now. And of course the days of unlicensed underground mods like this are basically over. Which is understandable, and fine, but yeah, that's why I no longer advertise it.

I still have mine package on my Pro too, well I did change out your speaker panel sticker for a stainless one then put a blue el paper behind the cut out Star Trek.

#7518 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I bought a modded to the hilt ST premium which included your translite. I love your work. Most impressive.

#7519 4 years ago

I just bought an AC/DC translite from Aurich and it looks fantastic. Thank you for your work Auruch!

#7520 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I just bought an AC/DC translite from Aurich and it looks fantastic. Thank you for your work Auruch!

You're welcome! It's honestly gratifying to make people happy. It's nice to make a little side cash selling stuff, but I dunno that I'd have the energy to keep it up if people weren't really great about giving positive feedback.

I kinda ran out of steam for new pinball projects after Alien, trying to get my mojo back for some new stuff. Slow going, but I have multiple mods in various states of progress.

Part of the problem is I haven't been playing much or buying new games. My Star Trek package came out of me buying a Premium and wanting the actor headshots gone, it's easier to be motivated when you're driven by personal reasons heh. Not that it's helped me finish my damn Metallica mod ...

#7521 4 years ago

I also still have Aurich's art pkg.on my ST Pre! Thanks Aurich! Didn't know you were so shy! Missed you 2 yrs ago at PAGG.Any chance you will ever show up here again????

#7522 4 years ago

Love it. Missing the speaker panel, though..

MVIMG_20190515_132505 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190515_132505 (resized).jpg
#7523 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Love it. Missing the speaker panel, though..

Huh, I see the rest of the decals, how did that happen? I've only ever done them as a complete set.

Quoted from hawkmoon:

I also still have Aurich's art pkg.on my ST Pre! Thanks Aurich! Didn't know you were so shy! Missed you 2 yrs ago at PAGG.Any chance you will ever show up here again????

Haha, I'm not shy, if you see me at a show come say hi. But I haven't been to PAGG in years. I did do Golden State last year. I don't go to shows as much these days. Burned out a little I guess. When I do go it's mostly to see people, I can play games any time.

#7524 4 years ago

The translite and art package really add to the game. I haven't used the speaker panel decal because I had trouble cutting it out. I may still try it.

#7525 4 years ago
Quoted from OTRChief:

The translite and art package really add to the game. I haven't used the speaker panel decal because I had trouble cutting it out. I may still try it.

I didn’t use mine because the colors of the entire sheet of decals just seemed off. It didn’t look nearly as good as the others I’ve seen pictures of, so I just went with the translite, which is gorgeous.

#7526 4 years ago

Hmm, not aware of any decal printing problems, odd that you thought something looked wrong.

#7527 4 years ago

I love your replacement translite on my premium as well - it looks so much better than the original! I also didn't put the decal on the speaker panel - I want to, but frankly I'm a bit afraid of messing up the application and then not sure how to fix. Probably an irrational fear, as I re-decaled my RFM and it turned out okay, but I could always get another decal for that if needed.

I should really put that on there, as it does look awesome.

#7528 4 years ago

The decal isn’t hard. But it’s easier if someone helps you do it, more hands to hold and smooth.

#7529 4 years ago

Speaking of the speaker decal, mine has the tendency to slightly bubble up in the middle-ish due to a wide range of temperature fluctuation that can't be helped. Hasn't seemed to adversely affect my machines otherwise thankfully. I'd like to find a good solution to better affix the decal with a non-permanent adhesive or something. Thinking something like a 3M contact spray would be a bit much. Anyone got a good idea for a solution?

#7530 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Speaking of the speaker decal, mine has the tendency to slightly bubble up in the middle-ish due to a wide range of temperature fluctuation that can't be helped. Hasn't seemed to adversely affect my machines otherwise thankfully. I'd like to find a good solution to better affix the decal with a non-permanent adhesive or something. Thinking something like a 3M contact spray would be a bit much. Anyone got a good idea for a solution?

Can you pop the bubble with a pin and smooth it out?

#7531 4 years ago

My decal set went on perfect, including the speaker decal which looks awesome on this pin. Kinda wish I bought the translight as well, but cheap me just got the decal set. I actually didn't even own ST at the time but loved the pin and knew I'd own one some day....Worked out Excellent work on everything Aurich! Definitely knocked it out of the ballpark on that one...

#7532 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Can you pop the bubble with a pin and smooth it out?

It smooths out just by running my hand over it and will stay flat for awhile. But like I said, because of a temp fluctuation of about 30-40deg(at most), it's natural stickiness is just not enough to compensate. It's not horrible or anything, and you probably wouldn't notice unless you were looking right at it. Maybe if I just carefully apply a bit of glue stick to the problem area, it will provide enough tackiness to keep it flat during temp changes. It's probably what I'll do, just need to get around to it.

#7533 4 years ago

I just got a Shadow and I'm looking at getting a Star Trek. I just found it a bit funny that they both have Khan Multiball and Vengeance mode.

#7534 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I just got a Shadow and I'm looking at getting a Star Trek. I just found it a bit funny that they both have Khan Multiball and Vengeance mode.

Good right upper flipper loop action on both too!

#7535 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Good right upper flipper loop action on both too!

Good alternate translites for both as well

#7536 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Good alternate translites for both as well

Hey Aurich,
Do you make a Demolition Man translite?

#7537 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Hey Aurich,
Do you make a Demolition Man translite?

Nope. People have asked me about that one over the years, and to be honest I just don't have any interest in trying it. I like the movie, it's funny, but it doesn't speak to me in any way, and I have no idea what a good idea for that translite would even be.

This is just side stuff for me, and I haven't really had the time to work on projects for a bit, but I have something in the works that might come to light at some point for another 90s pin. We'll see. Not Demo Man though.

#7538 4 years ago

Just curious, has anybody put Pin Stadium Lights on their ST? I'm thinking about picking up a kit for my MMR cause the center playfield is pretty dark for my tastes. But wondering how it might look in ST as well. It's already a pretty bright and colorful game, so not sure it needs it, but I can see it adding to it too.

#7539 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Right there with ya

#7540 4 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to Pinside! I thought you guys might like to see the forum post I just made about my Star Trek: The Next Generation mod on the Borg ship!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-tng-borg-ship-mod#post-5002428

Thank you everyone and I hope you have a great day!

#7541 4 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

... I also didn't put the decal on the speaker panel - I want to, but frankly I'm a bit afraid of messing up the application and then not sure how to fix. ...

These mods, including Pinblades go on really easily if you apply a generous amount of soapy water to the sticky side before putting them on the pin. Once seated, you can slide the art around to get it placed perfectly and then squeegee out the water and bubbles for a perfect fit. Of course you want to have a towel below the art when installing it to catch the drops that you squeegee out.

#7542 4 years ago

Selling a STLE if anyone is looking.

#7543 4 years ago

I have a set of Pin Stadium Fusions in my ST Pro and I think it really adds to the game for sure in GI but really with the flashers hooked up to different actions in the game... Really bring it to life.
Be sure to check out the main Pin Stadium forum where Scott has posted tons of ST pictures and videos.
I think it's one of the more popular titles for Pin Stadium...
Hope that helps!
Steve

Quoted from PWhiz:

Just curious, has anybody put Pin Stadium Lights on their ST? I'm thinking about picking up a kit for my MMR cause the center playfield is pretty dark for my tastes. But wondering how it might look in ST as well. It's already a pretty bright and colorful game, so not sure it needs it, but I can see it adding to it too.

#7544 4 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Hope that helps!
Steve

Yes, it does! Well...probably not my wallet.

#7545 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I have no idea what a good idea for that translite would even be

In the future, all translites are Taco Bell.

#7546 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I was telling someone about my process for making that alt the other day, made made me a little nostalgic for my game. Was a really fun project to do.
[quoted image]

I enjoy your work every day on mine!

#7547 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

I have read many times that ST is the brightest game ever! Judging from mine, it's definitely not needed.

#7548 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

These mods, including Pinblades go on really easily if you apply a generous amount of soapy water to the sticky side before putting them on the pin. Once seated, you can slide the art around to get it placed perfectly and then squeegee out the water and bubbles for a perfect fit. Of course you want to have a towel below the art when installing it to catch the drops that you squeegee out.

I have service rails, so it was easy. I just set the service rail feet in the lock down bar notch and put a 2x4 under the back edge of the playfield so the whole playfield is sitting above the cabinet. Then installed art blades. Was pretty easy. No soapy water needed. You can pull it off and reapply if needed. Just don't stick the whole thing down before aligning it. It's made of high quality vinyl. Easy to work with. If your pro doesn't have service rails, I would install them. It's also very easy to do and makes anything towards the back of the playfield accessible. I thought is was ridiculous for Stern to not include these on Pro models. Glad they do now since Iron Maiden.

#7549 4 years ago

Can someone straighten out how the shields standups work? If I hit both standups in the same ball after already going down the left outlane and having it work properly (it kicks back) after that the kickback does not light up even after hitting the standups again although it does at the start of each ball. Is it only supposed to work once per ball regardless of how many times you hit the standups?

#7550 4 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Hey there, Im a proud owner of 18 years of my ST:TNG, I just did A game room tour video and you can check out my freshly restored ST:TNG in the video!

Those Pachinko machines are so cool! I would love to get one. Never see these in the USA. How much and where to get?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 63.95
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

There are 10,797 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 216.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/151?hl=screaminsauce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.