Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG
There are 10,797 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 216.
#6851 5 years ago

Losing movie soundtrack was my first thought with this update. Will hold off and hopefully it gets updated. Most of the bug fixes, I'm not likely to even encounter or notice.

Man, it would really be awesome if someone took up the call on a laser mod.

Quoted from Zitt:

Come on; I know you've install my other mods:
Nebula Mod
USS Kelvin
Warp Ramp LED
Or have you forgotten?
If you have a Premium or LE; you should look at these two other products:
GI_Dimmer /w Blackout
Laser upgrade
I remind everyone to check out the Comprehensive Mod List for Stern_Star Trek on my blog... I may need to sanitize it for the Vault build.

It's been awhile since I've looked at any more mods for my ST. Those other ones look sweet, so I may have to rethink that! Seriously though, the pop cap mod is one of my favorites of all my mods and is usually the first thing I point out to anybody.

#6852 5 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Seriously though, the pop cap mod is one of my favorites of all my mods and is usually the first thing I point out to anybody.

Pop caps are awesome!
I just can't justify spending this much. Too much on mods and you loose ass on resale. If you don't mind then it's great. I'm even rethinking the speaker light kit. I have to watch my budget though. Other pins on my list are going to need mods too.

#6853 5 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

the first thing I point out to anybody.

wouldn't have to do that with my 2 mods.

#6854 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Pop caps are awesome!
I just can't justify spending this much. Too much on mods and you loose ass on resale. If you don't mind then it's great. I have to watch my budget though. Other pins on my list are going to need mods too.

Not to dig on anyone, but that's why I grabbed the Kelvin and Enterprise Hallmark ornaments off eBay, think one was $5 other wasn't much more....cost me nothing to wire and mount them.

(Edit: $9 and $40)

#6855 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Not to dig on anyone, but that's why I grabbed the Kelvin and Enterprise Hallmark ornaments off eBay, think one was $5 other wasn't much more....cost me nothing to wire and mount them.

Man, I wish I could find those for that price. If you know of any, point me to it!

Here's what I find!

ebay.com link: 2010 Hallmark Star Trek Ornament USS Enterprise

#6856 5 years ago

Man, I wish I could find those for that price. If you know of any, point me to it!
Here's what I find!
ebay.com link » 2010 Hallmark Star Trek Ornament Uss Enterprise

I'm sorry, just searched my eBay purchase history, $9 Kelvin and $40 Enterprise. Bad memory, sorry about that. I grabbed the Bird of Prey for $7, but screwed up my LED install and gave up. Grabbed a few other cheap Hallmark ornaments, that's why I confused prices...

#6857 5 years ago

About the lighted acrylic speaker grills?
Anyone try the pinballbulbs.com (Stern Blue Speaker Light Kit)
https://www.pinballbulbs.com/products/stern-blue-speaker-light-kit
with the Acrylic Designs Star Trek grills
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html
I’m wondering if the two will work together?
*** I don’t want color changing and remote control. I just want it to turn on and off with machine.

6/11/2018

In your example (buying 1 speaker light kit and 1 acrylic design set) you would only be paying $6.02 more to get my RGB Speaker Light Kit with an acrylic design set, as opposed to buying a single color kit elsewhere and the acrylic design from me. The double shipping takes away most of the saving you get from buying the limited, single color kit from someone else. As my shipping is set up....adding a Speaker Light Kit to an acrylic design order doesn't raise the shipping price at all. So it's the same shipping price if you are only buying an acrylic design or if you are buying a Speaker Light Kit with an acrylic design ($8.45 or cheaper for a Speaker Light Kit & acrylic design set, shipped in the USA). That includes the new, bigger / heaver SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits even though I take a loss on the shipping costs.

With the single color kit you are also stuck with one color and that color is not adjustable. On my RGB light kits you can change the static colors shades. So if you want your blue a little lighter or darker shade of blue you can adjust it and save that custom shade to the remote. My kit also has adjustable brightness whereas the single color light kits do not.

My light kits do turn on and off with the machine and remember the last setting that the light kit was set on so it is the same when you turn the game on each time.

Also, if a person is sure they only want a standard red, green or blue color...they can do some creative things with the RGB controller or it's connections to make the single color of your choosing (red, green or blue) to be able to flash / fade / strobe that single color. Yet another thing you can't do with the single color light kits.

It seems that extra $6.02 cost adds a lot of useful features and flexibility that a single color light kit just can't offer.....even if you do think you only want the light kit set to one color.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Home of the original pinball Speaker Light Kit

#6858 5 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

More
6/11/2018
In your example (buying 1 speaker light kit and 1 acrylic design set) you would only be paying $6.02 more to get my RGB Speaker Light Kit with an acrylic design set, as opposed to buying a single color kit elsewhere and the acrylic design from me.

Yes, I already came to that same conclusion after you answered my emails. I will be ordering your kit with acrylics as soon as I get back from my vacation.
Thank your for your help!
Cheers!

#6859 5 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

More
6/11/2018
In your example (buying 1 speaker light kit and 1 acrylic design set) you would only be paying $6.02 more to get my RGB Speaker Light Kit with an acrylic design set, as opposed to buying a single color kit elsewhere and the acrylic design from me. The double shipping takes away most of the saving you get from buying the limited, single color kit from someone else. As my shipping is set up....adding a Speaker Light Kit to an acrylic design order doesn't raise the shipping price at all. So it's the same shipping price if you are only buying an acrylic design or if you are buying a Speaker Light Kit with an acrylic design ($8.45 or cheaper for a Speaker Light Kit & acrylic design set, shipped in the USA). That includes the new, bigger / heaver SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits even though I take a loss on the shipping costs.
With the single color kit you are also stuck with one color and that color is not adjustable. On my RGB light kits you can change the static colors shades. So if you want your blue a little lighter or darker shade of blue you can adjust it and save that custom shade to the remote. My kit also has adjustable brightness whereas the single color light kits do not.
My light kits do turn on and off with the machine and remember the last setting that the light kit was set on so it is the same when you turn the game on each time.
Also, if a person is sure they only want a standard red, green or blue color...they can do some creative things with the RGB controller or it's connections to make the single color of your choosing (red, green or blue) to be able to flash / fade / strobe that single color. Yet another thing you can't do with the single color light kits.
It seems that extra $6.02 cost adds a lot of useful features and flexibility that a single color light kit just can't offer.....even if you do think you only want the light kit set to one color.

I agree, I have Doug's kits on most of my games and in my opinion they are the best bang for the buck.

#6860 5 years ago

So I have some worn rubbers on my ST. Any suggestions on type and color. What about super bands on flippers?

#6861 5 years ago

I have some worn rubbers on my ST. Any suggestions on type and color. What about super bands on flippers?

Which ST?
Regardless; I'm Titan's rubbers on almost all my machines now.
I think I'm sill using superbands on my Stern STLE; mainly because they were installed before Titan launched their competition rubber line. The superbands are still functional; so I haven't needed to convert to Titan.

IIRC:
Blue Titan's STLE
Pink Titan's STDE
Yellow Titan's STMU
Purple Titan's STNG

I generally match the flipper rubber to the sling color which is usually a color present near the slings on the games.

#6862 5 years ago

Stern Star Trek Pro.

So Titan then.

Thanks.

06F4C511-FFAA-47EF-A0E0-8AEDE372B085 (resized).jpeg06F4C511-FFAA-47EF-A0E0-8AEDE372B085 (resized).jpeg13DB3260-3FE6-41B9-B0CC-25BC40600F08 (resized).jpeg13DB3260-3FE6-41B9-B0CC-25BC40600F08 (resized).jpeg
#6863 5 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Doug, I have your kits on a couple of my pins and wouldn’t buy anything else. I also like single color from time to time, but wasn’t aware of how to strobe or fade... can you give details as to how to pull this setting off?

#6864 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Doug, I have your kits on a couple of my pins and wouldn’t buy anything else. I also like single color from time to time, but wasn’t aware of how to strobe or fade... can you give details as to how to pull this setting off?

You can do it a couple of different ways....some being more easily reversible then others. What you are trying to do is to limit the colors that the RGB controller can send to the light strips.

So let's say you just want RED to fade on and off. There is no way to set the RGB controllers I use to just flash / fade a single color....BUT if you take away the green and blue signal....the RGB controller only has red left to display. So instead of the FADE3 going from red, green, blue, repeat....it will simply fade red on and off. I have done this on my Spider-Man and have it set to FADE7 and adjusted the speed so it has a nice red pulsing effect.

This can easily be done with any of the 3 primary colors (red, green or blue) and can be done in a much more limited way if mixing 2 of those colors. If you want to use yellow, cyan or magenta...you can cut off 1 of the 3 colors...keeping the other 2 colors to mix, but the only added effect you can get with those 3 colors is if you are using white and the only white only effect is the FLASH effect (though you can still adjust the flashing speed and the brightness with that effect).

The way I have always done this limiting of colors is to cut the pins off that connect the light frame connection cables to the RGB controller. Cut off the pins you don't want the color of and leave the color you do want. Many people don't realize it but those pins are USUALLY not connected to the connection cable or the RGB controller...they are standalone pin sets that are just inserted between the connection to hold the wires together. They are cheap and readily available on ebay if you would like to experiment.

ebay.com link: 4 Pin Black Connector for RGB SMD 3528 5050 LED Strip light Coppered

If you are ordering a light kit from me and would like some extras to use...please let me know at [email protected] RIGHT AFTER you place your Speaker Light Kit order and I would be happy to add some extra pin sets in with the RGB controller.

You can also cut the connection cable wires before they connect to the LED light strip or even pop open the RGB controller and snip the unwanted wires from where they connect to the controller PCB. Though keep in mind in either or these wire snipping cases....don't count on the color of the wires insulation to be the color of the signal that wire is sending. You will probably want to use a multimeter to test that. This is much harder to reverse if you later decide to go back to full RGB.

These same techniques can be used to make one light frame one color while the other light frame is another color. EXAMPLE: kill the blue and green signal on the right side and the red and green signal on the left and you will always have red lit on the right and blue lit on the left. This will be the case no matter what lighting effect or transition you have selected with the remote. In a case where red is used or a color that uses red to be made is used the right side will light up red. The same will be the case for blue on the left side. If you want both sides lit up at the same time, you would select white as white uses all 3 colors to make itself.

Sorry if this sounds complicated (which is part of the reason I don't advertise these single color effects). I have attached a picture showing how the pins can be snipped to make the different colors with my Speaker Light Kits and RGB controllers. The pin snipping is generally the method I use as it can easily be reversed and changed just by swapping another pin set in.

When doing any of this snipping or pin swapping be sure to have the RGB controller unplugged or the game turned off.

PINS (resized).JPGPINS (resized).JPG
#6865 5 years ago

Stern Star Trek Pro.
So Titan then.
Thanks.

I put Titans on my ST and then went back to super bands. After trying both, I prefer the super bands. Especially the orange post rubbers.

#6866 5 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

I put Titans on my ST and then went back to super bands. After trying both, I prefer the super bands. Especially the orange post rubbers.

What was the difference?

#6867 5 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

More
You can do it a couple of different ways....some being more easily reversible then others. What you are trying to do is to limit the colors that the RGB controller can send to the light strips.
So let's say you just want RED to fade on and off. There is no way to set the RGB controllers I use to just flash / fade a single color....BUT if you take away the green and blue signal....the RGB controller only has red left to display. So instead of the FADE3 going from red, green, blue, repeat....it will simply fade red on and off. I have done this on my Spider-Man and have it set to FADE7 and adjusted the speed so it has a nice red pulsing effect.
This can easily be done with any of the 3 primary colors (red, green or blue) and can be done in a much more limited way if mixing 2 of those colors. If you want to use yellow, cyan or magenta...you can cut off 1 of the 3 colors...keeping the other 2 colors to mix, but the only added effect you can get with those 3 colors is if you are using white and the only white only effect is the FLASH effect (though you can still adjust the flashing speed and the brightness with that effect).
The way I have always done this limiting of colors is to cut the pins off that connect the light frame connection cables to the RGB controller. Cut off the pins you don't want the color of and leave the color you do want. Many people don't realize it but those pins are USUALLY not connected to the connection cable or the RGB controller...they are standalone pin sets that are just inserted between the connection to hold the wires together. They are cheap and readily available on ebay if you would like to experiment.
ebay.com link » 4 Pin Black Connector For Rgb Smd 3528 5050 Led Strip Light Coppered
If you are ordering a light kit from me and would like some extras to use...please let me know at [email protected] RIGHT AFTER you place your Speaker Light Kit order and I would be happy to add some extra pin sets in with the RGB controller.
You can also cut the connection cable wires before they connect to the LED light strip or even pop open the RGB controller and snip the unwanted wires from where they connect to the controller PCB. Though keep in mind in either or these wire snipping cases....don't count on the color of the wires insulation to be the color of the signal that wire is sending. You will probably want to use a multimeter to test that. This is much harder to reverse if you later decide to go back to full RGB.
These same techniques can be used to make one light frame one color while the other light frame is another color. EXAMPLE: kill the blue and green signal on the right side and the red and green signal on the left and you will always have red lit on the right and blue lit on the left. This will be the case no matter what lighting effect or transition you have selected with the remote. In a case where red is used or a color that uses red to be made is used the right side will light up red. The same will be the case for blue on the left side. If you want both sides lit up at the same time, you would select white as white uses all 3 colors to make itself.
Sorry if this sounds complicated (which is part of the reason I don't advertise these single color effects). I have attached a picture showing how the pins can be snipped to make the different colors with my Speaker Light Kits and RGB controllers. The pin snipping is generally the method I use as it can easily be reversed and changed just by swapping another pin set in.
When doing any of this snipping or pin swapping be sure to have the RGB controller unplugged or the game turned off.

Great info!!! I think this will work nicely for red on my LOTR (will post update in that club thread if/when I can pull it off).

#6868 5 years ago

What was the difference?

My personal opinion is the Titans were softer and more prone to wear. I have both Titans and Super Bands on my machines, both are good, I just prefer the Super Bands more. Also, I really like the super band crystal clear rubbers on clear posts, got a bunch on my LOTR. Titan makes a translucent clear but not a crystal clear.

#6869 5 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

My personal opinion is the Titans were softer and more prone to wear. I have both Titans and Super Bands on my machines, both are good, I just prefer the Super Bands more. Also, I really like the super band crystal clear rubbers on clear posts, got a bunch on my LOTR. Titan makes a translucent clear but not a crystal clear.

I also don't really like the Titan flipper rubbers (they're fine, but too soft for sure, I prefer Superbands) but I do like their clear rings. Titans post rubbers are too soft too... for post rubbers I always go to Cliffy's, the original are still the best! I just did my Getaway with that combo and it came out great!

My ST Premium is all blue Titans tho, someday I'll change out the flipper rubber.

#6870 5 years ago

What about Perfectplay Silicone rubber? Pinball Life sells these as well as Superbands.

#6871 5 years ago

What about Perfectplay?

I've never tried them personally (that I know of!) but I hear they play like Titans.

#6872 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

More
Great info!!! I think this will work nicely for red on my LOTR (will post update in that club thread if/when I can pull it off).

Using the FADE7 or JUMP7 effect works pretty well with red (better than the FADE3 or JUMP3) as it staggers the timing better. Instead of being red, blank, blank, repeat it is red, blank, red, blank, red, blank, red, repeat. So it makes the spacing between each lit period and dark period more uniform. The speed adjustment should also help with getting the pulsing / flashing effect you are looking for. Good luck.

#6873 5 years ago

What about Perfectplay Silicone rubber? Pinball Life sells these as well as Superbands.

I have a few perfect play rubbers and since they are silicone definitely more like Titans. Super bands are polyurethane & more expensive and I like them better. Try some of each on your slings and/or flippers and see how you like the play.

#6874 5 years ago

Upper PF GI is out. Any ideas?

20180613_214742 (resized).jpg20180613_214742 (resized).jpg

#6875 5 years ago

Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers for Stern Star Trek in light blue:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1032-lighted-pinball-mods/01702-star-trek-lighted-magnetic-hinge-covers-light-blue

0615182043_resized (resized).jpg0615182043_resized (resized).jpg0615182043a_resized (resized).jpg0615182043a_resized (resized).jpg0615182044_resized (resized).jpg0615182044_resized (resized).jpg
#6877 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why is the Star Trek on a Star Wars.

6FABEB28-4B62-4AA8-95DF-F54A782942C8.jpeg6FABEB28-4B62-4AA8-95DF-F54A782942C8.jpeg
#6878 5 years ago
20FBF6BB-44BA-4FBE-8FA1-4BCFD5648134 (resized).jpeg20FBF6BB-44BA-4FBE-8FA1-4BCFD5648134 (resized).jpeg
#6879 5 years ago

My ticket to this club finally showed up..

132A5439-64D4-4921-BD1C-46F9EFDE1D5E (resized).jpeg132A5439-64D4-4921-BD1C-46F9EFDE1D5E (resized).jpeg

#6880 5 years ago

Nice! Welcome aboard!

#6881 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

My ticket to this club finally showed up..

Hey Dave, nice to see you finally got one. Enjoy.

#6882 5 years ago

Has anyone purchased one of these metallic armor kits from here: https://mipinballrefinery.com/store-to-order-upgrades#!/Custom-Powder-coated-Candied-Metallic-Blue-Armor-set-for-Stern/p/28718583/category=7060584

Thinking about it, but also wondering how difficult it is to install, specifically the side rails and hinges.

#6883 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Dave, nice to see you finally got one. Enjoy.

I’ve known for a long time that I’d eventually own one. There is a certain class of games that make it on my list. Usually I played them quite a bit when they came out, and didn’t consider them good enough to buy. But then Stern keeps working on the software to the point where it becomes awesome. Once a game crosses that line I’m open to bringing it in. Sometimes that’s still NIB, and others it ends up being HUO like this one.

Star Trek jumped onto that list partly because of SKB’s explanations of the rules, and partly because a friend bought one so I could really try it out with newer software. I think I’m going to enjoy this one.

#6884 5 years ago

The LED in the right slingshot spotlight has started popping out in the middle of games. I pull the glass and reinsert it, but it will eventually come out again. I don't want to put any type of glue on it...anybody else see this? What did you do about it?

#6885 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

The LED in the right slingshot spotlight has started popping out in the middle of games. I pull the glass and reinsert it, but it will eventually come out again. I don't want to put any type of glue on it...anybody else see this? What did you do about it?

Just a little bit of caulking worked for me.

#6886 5 years ago

Ya, a dab of clear silicon.

#6887 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Or pull the contacts back and wrap some teflon tape.

#6888 5 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Has anyone purchased one of these metallic armor kits from here: https://mipinballrefinery.com/store-to-order-upgrades#!/Custom-Powder-coated-Candied-Metallic-Blue-Armor-set-for-Stern/p/28718583/category=7060584
Thinking about it, but also wondering how difficult it is to install, specifically the side rails and hinges.

I have purchased sets from these guys for both IM and MET ... they are pretty easy to install. The trickiest part are the hinges for the backbox where they connect to the lower cabinet... at least for me. But still very doable! Just take your time so you don't scratch or mar the new hardware or the cabinet.

#6889 5 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Or pull the contacts back and wrap some teflon tape.

I usually do this with electrical tape (like Vireland recommends). Keeps them in there nice and solid. However I might try it with Teflon.

#6890 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I usually do this with electrical tape (like Vireland recommends). Keeps them in there nice and solid. However I might try it with Teflon.

Thanks for this. Usually, I do a thorough forum search before I ask this kind of question. I didn't think it would be this prevalent an issue, so I skipped it. I guess there's nothing that hasn't been encountered before in pinball!

#6891 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Thanks for this. Usually, I do a thorough forum search before I ask this kind of question. I didn't think it would be this prevalent an issue, so I skipped it. I guess there's nothing that hasn't been encountered before in pinball!

I looked up the thread for this, but PinMonk had said it in other threads too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-led-bulbs-flashers-that-fall-out-of-spotlights

#6892 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I looked up the thread for this, but vireland had said it in other threads too.
https://beta.pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-led-bulbs-flashers-that-fall-out-of-spotlights

Heh...you have to take the "beta" out of the link.

#6893 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Heh...you have to take the "beta" out of the link.

Fixed it in my post. I was pleased with myself that I put it to the first post... but I was too dumb to fix the site. Thanks for pointing it out.

#6894 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I looked up the thread for this, but vireland had said it in other threads too.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-led-bulbs-flashers-that-fall-out-of-spotlights

This looks like the way to go...clean and easy! Thanks

#6895 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Fixed it in my post. I was pleased with myself that I put it to the first post... but I was too dumb to fix the site. Thanks for pointing it out.

I've done it too much myself, so I recognized the issue immediately!

#6896 5 years ago

The way I fix the spotlights falling out of my stern games, is I remove them completely. Well, only the spotlights where stern has them mounted to the slings anyway, I take them off and put them in the coin box. I don't miss them one bit, and I feel the sling mounted ones are just annoying to look at and obscure your view a tiny bit. Just my preference, and the next owner can put them back if they want.

#6897 5 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

if you can take out screw you can do it, about as easy as taking legs off a machine. no tape on stern machines.

#6898 5 years ago

I´m developing some custom cards for Star Trek Stern Pinball. If you see something wrong or you have improvement suggestions, tell me; you are on time and you are welcome!

"Star Trek Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Star%20Trek%20Custom%20Pinball%20card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Star Trek Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Star%20Trek%20Custom%20Pinball%20card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg
Star Trek Custom Pinball card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgStar Trek Custom Pinball card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgStar Trek Custom Pinball card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpgStar Trek Custom Pinball card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpg

I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#6899 5 years ago

Anyone know where I can find just this one head decal for a pro? Oddly enough it has curled all around the edge.

IMG_20180622_195214088 (resized).jpgIMG_20180622_195214088 (resized).jpg
#6900 5 years ago

Call Stern. This is a known issue and they will replace the sticker. (800) kickers. ((800) 542-5377)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mechanicsville, VA
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 15.00
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,797 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 216.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/138?hl=knoler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.