PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 217.
#6301 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

On a side note, please fulfill my order for a set of your awesome pop caps.
You knew I couldn’t resist.

Teheheheheh.
I got the order. Will go out later today.

#6302 6 years ago
Quoted from Bruce:

Erm?! I just got a kirk combo and don't remember seeing that before. Pretty sure it was off a spinner shot to warp combo
IT came up with KIRK COMBO on the dmd!

Right, this is the equivalent of the Picard Maneuver on TNG. The other ones are harder to figure out.

#6303 6 years ago

Just ordered a new laser from zitt. Hoping that fixes that particular issue. Should be there when I get home in a few days. We shall see...

#6304 6 years ago
Quoted from ts4z:

Right, this is the equivalent of the Picard Maneuver on TNG. The other ones are harder to figure out.

There's gotta be more to it than that. I've hit the spinner to warp shot tons of times but have only seen the KIRK COMBO message once.

#6305 6 years ago

I’ve seen Bones and I think I saw a Uhuru combo once.

#6306 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

There's gotta be more to it than that. I've hit the spinner to warp shot tons of times but have only seen the KIRK COMBO message once.

I could be wrong but I thought I only saw this during space jump modes

#6307 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Teheheheheh.
I got the order. Will go out later today.

Hey Zitt. Sent you a dm re pop caps. I couldn't resist either

#6308 6 years ago

ST:TNG LED conversion I did in2011 . The back box is really good .

#6309 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

The precedence of what displays on the DMD and the call outs depends upon what else is happening. This is why the code needs some more polish. The Kirk combo is those two shots, but probably won’t display half the time.

#6311 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Make it so..
» YouTube video

Wow!

#6312 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Make it so..
» YouTube video

Very nice!

#6313 6 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

Anyone interested in this laser cutter stainless steel speaker panels
price ist 85$ shipping up to 3 pieces for 20$

I want one! Please contact me.

#6314 6 years ago

Besides Bones, Kirk, and Sulu...there's an Uhura combo and Spock combo. I think Spock may be the most difficult. If there are others I've never seen them.

#6315 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Make it so..
» YouTube video

That is REALLY REALLY cool!

#6316 6 years ago

I've started a new thread for a group buy for these awesome speaker panels that kapsreiter made a while back. He sold all from his first run and needs at least 10 orders to run them again. I’m hoping that some fellow Star Trek owners would like one of these to dress up their pins since they are so gorgeous – nicer than the ones that Stern put on their LE model IMHO.
They are $85 + $20 shipping for up to 3 pieces.
I really want one for my new ST Premium.

If you're interested please reply to the new thread I've opened. It's called "Group Buy: Star Trek Laser-Cut Stainless Speaker Panel".
Let's see if we can get these remade!

Steel Panel 1 (resized).jpgSteel Panel 1 (resized).jpg
Steel Panel 2 (resized).jpgSteel Panel 2 (resized).jpg

#6317 6 years ago

Finally got a chance to install my Color Dmd....Badass!

20171108_110052.jpg20171108_110052.jpg

#6318 6 years ago

Looks fantastic!

#6319 6 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Finally got a chance to install my Color Dmd....Badass!

LCD or LED?

#6320 6 years ago
#6321 6 years ago

Yes, LCD...Have not played with the settings yet (other than vertical position)..I like the look, zero regrets..

#6322 6 years ago

I prefer DotsXL on mine.

#6323 6 years ago

crwjumper ... might be easier to build support if you put a link to the other thread in your post above.

Wait... copied it for you here!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/group-buy-star-trek-laser-cut-stainless-speaker-panel#post-4063650

#6324 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I've started a new thread for a group buy for these awesome speaker panels that kapsreiter made a while back. He sold all from his first run and needs at least 10 orders to run them again. I’m hoping that some fellow Star Trek owners would like one of these to dress up their pins since they are so gorgeous – nicer than the ones that Stern put on their LE model IMHO.
They are $85 + $20 shipping for up to 3 pieces.
I really want one for my new ST Premium.
If you're interested please reply to the new thread I've opened. It's called "Group Buy: Star Trek Laser-Cut Stainless Speaker Panel".
Let's see if we can get these remade!

I've got one from the first run and it's perfect, with the blue EL paper behind the words it looks factory. Go get um guys.

#6325 6 years ago

Just got my pop caps from Zitt (pinball-mods.com). First class as always.
Thanks John!

8F3E8EB1-3667-4EA7-BCAA-1E9319B2D16C (resized).jpeg8F3E8EB1-3667-4EA7-BCAA-1E9319B2D16C (resized).jpeg

#6326 6 years ago

Quite a beginner question I'm sure but can anyone explain how the scoring works after you have drained a ball on stern star trek? Bonus multipliers etc ..

#6327 6 years ago

Might have an opportunity to buy a STTNG NOS NIB. Any thoughts on what the market value would be for something like this?

#6328 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Might have an opportunity to buy a STTNG NOS NIB. Any thoughts on what the market value would be for something like this?

7k?

#6329 6 years ago

Hmm, tough to say, that's a rare bird for sure. And it might not come out of the box flawless... you planning to open it or just keep it boxed up?

#6330 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I don't think there is much of a market to look upon for 20+ year old NIB games. I'm guessing taking a HUO price on a nice game and adding $2000 or $3000. I'm sure seller will ask a lot since it's obviously an investment staying in a box that long and how many other NIB games are there? I think you would be better off finding a nice used game for much, much less. Then you don't have to worry about battery damage, rust, or any other mystery issues from sitting in a box.

Quoted from Bruce:

Quite a beginner question I'm sure but can anyone explain how the scoring works after you have drained a ball on stern star trek? Bonus multipliers etc ..

I've owned my pro for more than 3 years now and I have no idea. That's one thing I don't like about modern pins, especially Stern games. Scoring always seems complicated and not always easy to know how to get big points. Jackpots can be small while some regular ramp shot can be huge with the right multipliers.

#6331 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Hmm, tough to say, that's a rare bird for sure. And it might not come out of the box flawless... you planning to open it or just keep it boxed up?

planning to open

#6332 6 years ago

I'd find a nice restored one that you KNOW works like new or better than new. Why pay for the box??

Once you open it it's just a nice original STTNG... provided it doesn't have acid damage or anything other issues out of the box.

Of course of the NIB one ends up being a smoking deal, well, all bets are off. I'm assuming the seller wants a premium tho, because it's a 24 year old "NEW" pin.

#6333 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Just got my pop caps from Zitt (pinball-mods.com). First class as always.
Thanks John!

We absolutely love our Zitt Pop Caps on our Star Trek Premium. If you don't have these on your Star Trek, you are missing out! Definitely check them out!

#6334 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I'd find a nice restored one that you KNOW works like new or better than new. Why pay for the box??
Once you open it it's just a nice original STTNG... provided it doesn't have acid damage or anything other issues out of the box.
Of course of the NIB one ends up being a smoking deal, well, all bets are off. I'm assuming the seller wants a premium tho, because it's a 24 year old "NEW" pin.

gunstarhero Thanks, great advice. Makes good sense.

#6335 6 years ago

my biggest concern with nib; is battery damage as stated above.
Def something I'd like to do one day... but I think I perfer gently used with battery swaps.

When you get one; be sure to checkout our STNG PopCaps and VUK Dress kit

#6336 6 years ago

we will do a small re-run of stainless steel speaker panel

Euro 85,- + Euro 25,- shipped to USA

order deadline is Sunday !! please send me a PM asap.

tom

DSC_0834 (resized).jpgDSC_0834 (resized).jpg

#6337 6 years ago

Got the laser and installed it. OMG that’s a huge difference!! Looks amazing now!! Thank you sir!

Before with all lights out in the room (can barely even see it on the flipper much less anywhere else):

EC6DF69A-959E-4E87-A3FE-C5685BF65D9F (resized).jpegEC6DF69A-959E-4E87-A3FE-C5685BF65D9F (resized).jpeg

After, all lights in the room are ON:

DAACBAB4-7601-4F78-A38F-C357BAF76289 (resized).jpegDAACBAB4-7601-4F78-A38F-C357BAF76289 (resized).jpeg

Pictures truly don’t do it justice. It is dramatically brighter and how it should have been.

#6338 6 years ago

Nice!

Hey what's that white post by your Enterprise? My game doesn't have that...

Edit: Oh nevermind, yes it does, but it's black.

#6339 6 years ago
Quoted from jdpilot:

Got the laser and installed it. OMG that’s a huge difference!! Looks amazing now!! Thank you sir!

I assume this was directed at me... as I think I saw a brass laser body in the last picture.
You should consider the GI_Dimmer for a future purchase... and it will allow you to turn down the GI during KMB and make the laser pop even more. Very easy to install; only needing to piggy back on the main Insert board in the center of the playfield.

#6340 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I assume this was directed at me... as I think I saw a brass laser body in the last picture.
You should consider the GI_Dimmer for a future purchase... and it will allow you to turn down the GI during KMB and make the laser pop even more. Very easy to install; only needing to piggy back on the main Insert board in the center of the playfield.

He already has one

#6342 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56595
A Sweet low play STLE For 7400 firm is a rockin deal.. Well IMHO.. Though some Pro dealer told me no..
I have a STLE with Custom Plunger/ Shaker Pop Bumper cap mods and plastic protecters , flipper fidelity sub in cab custom speaker panel RGB programmable lighting,Decals and Super titan rubbers and was told my 7500 was to much . But lucky for me I do not want to sell it for less

Good luck And hope someone close that values one of the best Pins of all time grabs it up and relishes it
Next week I meet Steve Ritchie At Freeplay Florida Event / psyched !!

2 weeks later
#6343 6 years ago

Now thru Cyber Monday most of our STNG Mods and all of our Stern Star_Trek Mods are eligible for our 16% off Sale while supplies last. Discount does not apply to shipping.

Must Enter Discount Code: BF2017

#6344 6 years ago

Order placed, thanks Zitt

#6345 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Now thru Cyber Monday most of our STNG Mods and all of our Stern Star_Trek Mods are eligible for our 16% off Sale while supplies last. Discount does not apply to shipping.
Must Enter Discount Code: BF2017

Dammit Zitt!
I forgot to use the code when i placed my order for a green laser for my STLE 2 days ago.

#6348 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

np. got you covered.

Outstanding!

#6349 6 years ago

Maybe a dumb question.... Do any of you STLE owners have side mirrors in your game? If so, wouldn’t that inhibit access to the LED’s placed in the side wall?

#6350 6 years ago

I have side mirrors in mine, but they were already custom cut around the lights.

Mirror blades really make the pin pop on this one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 63.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 217.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.