Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
DSCN3234 (resized).JPG
There are 10,797 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 216.
#5701 7 years ago

Found this little thumb screw in the bottom of my ST Pro.

Any ideas where it could be from?

IMG_0149 (resized).JPGIMG_0149 (resized).JPG

#5702 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works 100% with lots of new parts/upgrades/mods including: New Boston Pinball DMD with blue gel. Unobtanium new chaser lights, brighter than originals Unobtainium new under playfi...”
2017-01-14
Bloomfield, CT
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 617 times
Contributed to Pinside

Fyi if you know anyone interested. Will do $2100...thanks.

#5703 7 years ago
Quoted from PureTO:

Found this little thumb screw in the bottom of my ST Pro.
Any ideas where it could be from?

Check your coin mechs. I believe I had the same screw fall out when I first got mine.

#5704 7 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Check your coin mechs. I believe I had the same screw fall out when I first got mine.

Yep... found it. Thanks

#5705 7 years ago

Just got some lexan fender washers for my Star Trek Pro to replace the metal discs on the slingshots (used to protect the plastics), has anyone changed the slingshot discs on a Star Trek Pro? Not sure how involved it would be to replace them as the ramps connect to the plastics which I need to remove. Any advice much appreciated.

#5706 7 years ago
Quoted from Bruce:

Just got some lexan fender washers for my Star Trek Pro to replace the metal discs on the slingshots (used to protect the plastics), has anyone changed the slingshot discs on a Star Trek Pro? Not sure how involved it would be to replace them as the ramps connect to the plastics which I need to remove. Any advice much appreciated.

You don't need to remove the ramps, just take off or loosen (I forget which -- it's been a while) the post so you can slip the plastic out. It really isn't that bad.

#5707 7 years ago

Not sure about the LE, but you don't have to completely take ramps off to get the sling plastics off on a pro. Maybe loosen a few screws. Very easy.

#5709 7 years ago

Thanks both, that's good to know. I'll try it out!

#5710 7 years ago

I'd like to change the led directly under the Vengeance saucer from white to red.... anyone know what the bulb type is?
Any possible part number and voltage is not legible on the base. Hoping Marco has one since I'm about to put an order in there for some other parts. (GI led there just for scale)

IMG_0150 (resized).JPGIMG_0150 (resized).JPG

#5711 7 years ago

It's an 89 base, I ordered three different designed red LEDs and I think I settled on one that has a flat faceted appearance. Personal preference though.

#5712 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

It's an 89 base, I ordered three different designed red LEDs and I think I settled on one that has a flat faceted appearance. Personal preference though.

Great, thanks!

#5713 7 years ago

FOR SALE: I have a very clean ST:TNG Apron... Anyone need one?

TNG_APRON (resized).pngTNG_APRON (resized).png

#5714 7 years ago
Quoted from PureTO:

I'd like to change the led directly under the Vengeance saucer from white to red.... anyone know what the bulb type is?
Any possible part number and voltage is not legible on the base. Hoping Marco has one since I'm about to put an order in there for some other parts. (GI led there just for scale)

My first thought was take a look at this - Mezel vengeance explosion, have installed on mine and it's incredible, looks factory and adds so much to the game https://mezelmods.com/collections/star-trek-pinball-mods/products/star-trek-pinball-vengeance-explosion?variant=510580073

#5715 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

i live about 10 minutes north of you in the town of Enniskillen....you should come check out my star trek..i don't think you will find a cooler looking one

#5716 7 years ago
Quoted from PureTO:

i live about 10 minutes north of you in a town call Enniskillen... you should come check out my star trek ...i don't think you will find a cooler looking one

#5717 7 years ago
Quoted from itshowtime:

i live about 10 minutes north of you in a town call Enniskillen... you should come check out my star trek ...i don't think you will find a cooler looking one

Hey... not far, I might just take u up on that offer.

#5718 7 years ago
Quoted from Bruce:

My first thought was take a look at this - Mezel vengeance explosion, have installed on mine and it's incredible, looks factory and adds so much to the game https://mezelmods.com/collections/star-trek-pinball-mods/products/star-trek-pinball-vengeance-explosion?variant=510580073

I've already installed that mod... but the white light directly under the vengeance never seemed to fit in.

#5719 7 years ago

Hey all, just joined the club yesterday with a Star Trek Premium. Looking at some of the tweaks and mods out there and I am a bit confused on the Klingon Bird of Prey. Most are putting in the new Bird of Prey from the recent movies, but it looks like all the references in the game itself is back to the old Bird of Prey shapes, both on the DMD and on the targets. Am I missing something or did Stern use the wrong ships?

824561EF-BEEF-4DF5-B8C8-7470D180FE5B-8976-00000B223D17CAB7_tmp (resized).png824561EF-BEEF-4DF5-B8C8-7470D180FE5B-8976-00000B223D17CAB7_tmp (resized).png

D3924E74-D60D-451C-B3E3-25805D0B9EB6-8976-00000B290F21F66C_tmp (resized).pngD3924E74-D60D-451C-B3E3-25805D0B9EB6-8976-00000B290F21F66C_tmp (resized).png
1199A602-B798-4B0B-A16F-3B3ACD5FA78D-8976-00000B29E314D966_tmp (resized).png1199A602-B798-4B0B-A16F-3B3ACD5FA78D-8976-00000B29E314D966_tmp (resized).png

#5720 7 years ago

Stern used the wrong ships.
It's likely that the CGI for the KBOP wasn't available to Stern at design time.

#5721 7 years ago

Just joined today! So happy!

16299654_1280101942078655_3281077528034932597_o (resized).jpg16299654_1280101942078655_3281077528034932597_o (resized).jpg

#5722 7 years ago
Quoted from PureTO:

I've already installed that mod... but the white light directly under the vengeance never seemed to fit in.

yes yo are right about the white light ...installed the red Led in my and a red film in the open top part of the ship....if you want some cool ideas for your star trek then yes you have to head north ...message me if you have time to see what i have done to my games

#5723 7 years ago
Quoted from Rschuetter:

Hey all, just joined the club yesterday with a Star Trek Premium. Looking at some of the tweaks and mods out there and I am a bit confused on the Klingon Bird of Prey. Most are putting in the new Bird of Prey from the recent movies, but it looks like all the references in the game itself is back to the old Bird of Prey shapes, both on the DMD and on the targets. Am I missing something or did Stern use the wrong ships?

Welcome to Pinside and the club.

#5724 7 years ago
Quoted from itshowtime:

yes yo are right about the white light ...installed the red Led in my and a red film in the open top part of the ship....if you want some cool ideas for your star trek then yes you have to head north ...message me if you have time to see what i have done to my games

Do you have any images of this? Interested to see how you added the red film. Might like to try it myself

#5725 7 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Congrats! Such a great game...enjoy!

#5726 7 years ago

I have a mint NOS STTNG playfield in mint condition if anyone is looking for one. Never installed in a machine.

#5727 7 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Man... so many dimples...

Guess I'll just have to play it another 5,000 times!!!

What an incredible game! Can't believe how beautiful it is. Rules seem pretty great too.

Now back to playing some more...

#5728 7 years ago

Hello everyone. I have an aluminum gun handle for sale. I don't think an aluminum one has ever been made. So this is a one of a kind. I'm going to list it on eBay but don't know what price to start out at.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_1871 (resized).JPGIMG_1871 (resized).JPG

IMG_1869 (resized).JPGIMG_1869 (resized).JPG

IMG_1870 (resized).JPGIMG_1870 (resized).JPG

#5729 7 years ago
Quoted from Sscoin:

Hello everyone. I have an aluminum gun handle for sale. I don't think an aluminum one has ever been made. So this is a one of a kind. I'm going to list it on eBay but don't know what price to start out at.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Very custom.

#5730 7 years ago

In search of an Aurich alt translite and decal package.

Pm if you have one to sell.

#5731 7 years ago
Quoted from Rschuetter:

The ships on the klingon battle modes appear to have the correct klingon bird of preys

#5732 7 years ago

2 things...

1. Where is the laser test in the menus?

2. My ST has very low plays. My left flipper recently gets stuck in the up position sometimes. I've checked the end of stroke switch. It "seems" to react sometimes to a ball being kicked out or power being turned off. But is rather random. The last time was in multiball. When it got stuck I powered off so I could look under the playfield... but when I did so the flipper dropped.

Thanks! BobC

#5733 7 years ago

BTW, has anybody managed to put the Stern Star Trek Popcaps by Zitt on a STTNG?

#5734 7 years ago

Stuck flipper: When you turned the game off, did the flipper stay stuck? If so, it's a mechanical issue, something is binding.

Zitt's popcaps on STTNG: I don't think it would work, screw holes would be in the wrong position? I can take I look, I have them on my ST Pro...

#5735 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Stuck flipper: When you turned the game off, did the flipper stay stuck? If so, it's a mechanical issue, something is binding.
Zitt's popcaps on STTNG: I don't think it would work, screw holes would be in the wrong position? I can take I look, I have them on my ST Pro...

The flipper did not stay stuck when the power went off.

The sucky thing is my SS is doing the same thing. I just ordered a rebuild kit for SS. Maybe I need something for ST...the post office is going to get rich off me this month will all my piece meal orders
: (

My guess is the popcaps will fit STTNG, but won't all be upright? I thought I saw somebody had done that once?

#5736 7 years ago

coil test, laser motor....that's how you test the laser light. Go figure

#5737 7 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

The flipper did not stay stuck when the power went off.

My guess is the popcaps will fit STTNG, but won't all be upright? I thought I saw somebody had done that once?

If the flipper dropped then that indicates something going on electrical, I would check the simple stuff first, EOS switch, diode, coil...

I'm sure the popcaps would fit, but the screw alignment of the pop bumper base is what has me wondering how the would look, like would they be sideways. Zitt might know?

#5738 7 years ago

Pull the coil stop and check it, they are notorious for poping the rivet....Both of mine were broken which resulted in flippers getting stuck. Stern used crap parts...

#5739 7 years ago

thanks guys

#5740 7 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

BTW, has anybody managed to put the Stern Star Trek Popcaps by Zitt on a STTNG?

Quoted from mavantix:

Correct. The screw positioning would be wrong - as would the graphics.
"In theory" one could make an "adapter" undercap... but given this is the last batch of popcaps... I don't want to create another market to deplete the stock.

I will tell you I did invest in designing STNG popcaps... but then got garbage from my current vendor and killed the project:
Because of this garbage; I killed the business relationship and will no longer be ordering Stern Star Trek PopCaps from them.

Quoted from Irishbastard:

Pull the coil stop and check it, they are notorious for poping the rivet....Both of mine were broken which resulted in flippers getting stuck. Stern used crap parts...

The "stop" on the coilstop gets loose with normal play.
I had to replace my coilstops last year.

Also; check to make sure your flipper switch gap is correct / not closed. I had that problem at last years TPF.

#5741 7 years ago

Thanks Zitt. Sorry to hear about your troubles.
My techie friend is hopefully going to be over tomorrow to double check my ST flipper issue (as I did not find anything, although I did not check the coil stop yet)

Now on to installing the Zitt laser kit!

#5742 7 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Now on to installing the Zitt laser kit!

You won't be disappointed. Just installed the red upgrade a few days ago and it makes a huge difference. Makes for a much more enjoyable Klingon multiball for sure.

#5743 7 years ago

Zitt will you be getting Stern ST popcaps from another vendor? Maybe a newer version with no screw holes or something to boost interest with a new design?

#5744 7 years ago

#5745 7 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

On a side note: I am working on a new product that I think the pinball community really could use. The product will have (2) sites meaning http://www.jean-luc-picard.com will just be an animated link linking to it when it is ready. Make it so...

Such a tease

#5746 7 years ago

Yeah, I admit... pretty pointless of me posting that. Lol

#5747 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

zitt will you be getting Stern ST popcaps from another vendor? Maybe a newer version with no screw holes or something to boost interest with a new design?

No. After this batch is sold out; the product will be retired.

#5748 7 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

No. After this batch is sold out; the product will be retired.

Finally got a STLE to fit all your upgrades and mods to, pm sent

#5749 7 years ago

Just installed an illuminated Apron. So cool. However the decals I don't like. So putting original williams ones back on. 1486875207087730536256 (resized).jpg1486875207087730536256 (resized).jpg

#5750 7 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Just installed an illuminated Apron. So cool. However the decals I don't like. So putting original williams ones back on.

Hey that looks great lit up like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 24.95
$ 85.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mechanicsville, VA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

There are 10,797 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 216.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/115?hl=otrchief and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.