PXL_20240127_043801582.MP (resized).jpg
Star Trek LE Plate (resized).jpg
Star Trek Board 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8683 (resized).png
IMG_1851 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3237 (resized).JPG
DSCN3236 (resized).JPG
There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 217.
#4953 8 years ago

I simultaneously curse and applaud you.

#4954 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I simultaneously curse and applaud you.

The odd thing is, when I posted I was on the top of 100. Then went to edit the post to put 100 in the image details and I became #2... lol

#4955 8 years ago

double post..

*And that random double post lol.. Pinside servers need some help I think.

#4956 8 years ago

The real accomplishment is collectively making it to 100. Congrats Trekkies!

#4957 8 years ago

Time to go back, delete some posts, and claim the 100 spot.

#4958 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Time to go back, delete some posts, and claim the 100 spot.

Only if Pinside would let us delete posts haha

#4960 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Should be too hard. Just get friendly with a mod

111111111_(resized).jpg111111111_(resized).jpg

#4961 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Should be too hard. Just get friendly with a mod

I tried 4 times... It ended horribly.

4times_(resized).jpg4times_(resized).jpg

#4962 8 years ago

Interesting....

Go on

1111_(resized).png1111_(resized).png

#4963 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Interesting....
Go on

1111_(resized).png

stsw_(resized).jpgstsw_(resized).jpg

#4964 8 years ago

I tried 4 times... It ended horribly.
4times_(resized).jpg

Don't you mean five times?

FIVE times?

#4965 8 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Don't you mean five times?
FIVE times?

There_Are_Four_Lights_zpsfnmrelkc_(resized).jpgThere_Are_Four_Lights_zpsfnmrelkc_(resized).jpg

#4966 8 years ago

"My Spock" Is The Star Trek/Hamilton Hip-Hop Mash-Up We Didn't Know We Were Waiting For"

#4967 8 years ago

There_Are_Four_Lights_zpsfnmrelkc_(resized).jpg

I just don't understand how you could be so...mistaken...

#4968 8 years ago

I just watched the "four lights" episode the other day for the first time in years. Picard was very lucky they negotiated his release when they did. The guy had totally broken him.

#4969 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I just watched the "four lights" episode the other day for the first time in years. Picard was very lucky they negotiated his release when they did. The guy had totally broken him.

It was a great performance by Stewart as well as his fellow Brit playing the Cardassian.

Apparently Sir Patrick insisted he do the scenes naked in line with Picard being stripped of his clothes and dignity as well. So that's how they shot the scene.

STTNG was lucky to land him for that role.

#4970 8 years ago

I like the new Type 6 shuttle from Eaglemoss... Finally it's the Goddard from the cabinet decals!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4971 8 years ago

finally my first pin..may i join the club?

20160304_135321_(resized).jpg20160304_135321_(resized).jpg

#4973 8 years ago
Quoted from Metzu:

finally my first pin..may i join the club?

Welcome! And what a great pin, one of Data East's finest. I Just got done playing mine

#4974 8 years ago

thank you Zitt!

Welcome! And what a great pin, one of Data East's finest. I Just got done playing mine

thank you Jean-Luc-Picard!

thank you guys i finally got it !!!

i have a ton of question tho!

#4975 8 years ago

anybody can tell me when i can get the Hd scans for the translite so i can have it print?

#4976 8 years ago

I'm new to the ST club... just took delivery of a pristine ST premium. Very excited. Sorry if this has already been posted (but there are 100 pages on this thread... it will take me some time to get through them all). Three isses:

1)Sound: Can't seem to get the sound right (callouts seem muted and poor quality). Any recs on sound settings? (I do have a polk sub already hooked up)

2) Warp ramp. Prior owner had the thing jacked up past 7 deg. Warp ramp is really tough on the secondary shots (ball bounces and virtually impossible to hit the repeat shots). What's the preferred playfield angle or other tweaks for the warp ramp. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I dive into the game a bit more.

3) At times, Vengeance drop target seems to fail to register a lot with direct shots. Is it programming (not registering hits at times) or do I need to adjust the target? My suspicion is that the target needs to be adjusted.

20160306_131813_(resized).jpg20160306_131813_(resized).jpg

#4977 8 years ago

Not sure about sound issue but other sound like common problems. Warp ramp can be adjusted left and right. Look for screw on warp exit. Loosen and you can adjust ramp. Vengeance drop target not registering hard hits probably related to spring. Shorten spring by a quarter length or so. It's a common issue with stern drop targets.

#4978 8 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

I'm new to the ST club... just took delivery of a pristine ST premium. Very excited. Sorry if this has already been posted (but there are 100 pages on this thread... it will take me some time to get through them all). Three isses:
1)Sound: Can't seem to get the sound right (callouts seem muted and poor quality). Any recs on sound settings? (I do have a polk sub already hooked up)
2) Warp ramp. Prior owner had the thing jacked up past 7 deg. Warp ramp is really tough on the secondary shots (ball bounces and virtually impossible to hit the repeat shots). What's the preferred playfield angle or other tweaks for the warp ramp. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I dive into the game a bit more.
3) At times, Vengeance drop target seems to fail to register a lot with direct shots. Is it programming (not registering hits at times) or do I need to adjust the target? My suspicion is that the target needs to be adjusted.

20160306_131813_(resized).jpg

On ST the lower the volume settings the louder the volume. So it's opposite to what makes sense. That might be why you are having issues. Put it in - numbers and it will be louder.

#4979 8 years ago

Hey all, I would like to become a member... Can I get the experts' opinions on what a game like this is worth? Is it worth the asking price? You can PM me so as not to junk up the thread. Thanks for your expertise!

columbus.craigslist.org link

#4980 8 years ago

I just opened the box last week end, playfield protector is installed, ready to play. I got the pro version and now...the LE..I love the flow of that game.Wow...No regret !

If someone can share the best home made rom file (with movie sound)....Plz pm me to enjoy the full experience

#4981 8 years ago

Noting that, after bouncing around for a while, Star Trek Pro has seemed to settle around 20 on the pinside 100 and Star Trek LE/Prem around 16. Pretty good ratings!

#4982 8 years ago

I updated my ratings of the LE; given the long overdue code drop a year or two ago.

While I'm thinking about it.... go rate my game:
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/star-trek-the-mirror-universe/ratings

#4983 8 years ago

Sometimes i Get Scrambled Graphics Can You Help Me Guys?

20160309_160339[1]_(resized).jpg20160309_160339[1]_(resized).jpg

20160309_155825[1]_(resized).jpg20160309_155825[1]_(resized).jpg

#4984 8 years ago
Quoted from Metzu:

20160309_160339[1]_(resized).jpg20160309_155825[1]_(resized).jpg

Reload the code.

#4985 8 years ago
Quoted from Metzu:

20160309_160339[1]_(resized).jpg20160309_155825[1]_(resized).jpg

Try checking / reseating the ribbon cables going to the DMD. And check your ROM chips to make sure they are not loose by pushing on them in the sockets.

#4986 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Reload the code.

thxs!
how?

Quoted from erak:

Try checking / reseating the ribbon cables going to the DMD. And check your ROM chips to make sure they are not loose by pushing on them in the sockets.

thxs!

#4988 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

» YouTube video

Not applicable. This is a DE ST 25... no code updates for that bugger.
It's rom burning only.

Reseating the cables help... but keep in mind they are over 30yrs old.
If you need replacements; let me know.

#4989 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Reload the code.

thxs!
how?

Quoted from erak:

thxs!

Quoted from Zitt:

It's rom burning only.
Reseating the cables help... but keep in mind they are over 30yrs old.
If you need replacements; let me know.

any chance to make it worst by reseating the cables?

the cables on the board or on the dmd?or both?

#4990 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

It's rom burning only.

I didn't even realize. I totally didn't even look at the first picture. I just figured it was the Stern version, since this thread has been pretty much devoted to it.

#4991 8 years ago

Membership dues paid in full...

1457645004261_(resized).jpg1457645004261_(resized).jpg

#4992 8 years ago

I posted something similar in the STTNG thread so forgive me if you already saw this but I will hope to catch anyone else who might know about this here.

I'm having an issue with the LX-7 ROM. I got this STTNG a few weeks ago. It had a Rottendog MPU and dot matrix driver board. The MPU was running LX-5. I ordered a LX-7 ROM and it arrived today.

After installing the ROM the pin boots fine - sound, lights, display all ok. Cannons swing back and forth and can't find home. When I test the canons they move but do not fire and I can not mark home. Also the drop target under the ship will not reset.

Any thoughts?

Edit - Never mind. My bad. Forgot a data cable... duh...

#4993 8 years ago
Quoted from rbissett:

Membership dues paid in full...

1457645004261_(resized).jpg

NICE!

#4994 8 years ago

I'm happy to announce that I have three new products for the Stern Star Trek Premium/LE machines coming in the next few months. These will all be demonstrated on my LE in my "Star Trek 50th Anniversary" booth at TPF 2016 (<-- slated to have over 400 machines!!)

These three products are:
1) Stern_Star_Trek Laser upgrades in Blue, Green, and Red. Blue will be featured on my machine at TPF. HD Comparison videos against the stock laser are included on the product page at: http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/modifications-bolt-on-mods-star-trek-laser-upgrade-p-40.html

2) Stern_Star_Trek_GI Dimmer w/ blackout will make it's debut with settings for both "Normal" and active-laser "Klingon MultiBall" modes. This PCB features 4 additional AUXillary channels which now control the side art leds, Klingon Bird of Prey, and USS Kelvin Stadium LEDs (below) in my demo game. I don't yet have a video of this in action; I hope to capture something at TPF. Learn more at: http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-stern-star-trek-star-trek-gi-dimmer-p-41.html

3) My implementation of the Stern_Star_Trek_USS Kelvin will be present just above the beta ramp. My version includes the bracket and 3 neutral white LEDs to spotlight the USS Kelvin above that ramp.

Of course all of my machines will include our current products where applicable. This includes the Stern Star Trek PopCaps and other mods I've created over the years. Please stop by our booth and play some games on these machines and if you see an 40-something bearded guy with glasses around them... it's probably me. Don't forget Star_Trek: The Mirror Universe will be there so don't miss it.

Not going to TPF?! What's wrong with you?

#4995 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I'm happy to announce that I have three new products for the Stern Star Trek Premium/LE machines coming in the next few months. These will all be demonstrated on my LE in my "Star Trek 50th Anniversary" booth at TPF 2016 (<-- slated to have over 400 machines!!)
1) Stern_Star_Trek Laser upgrades in Blue, Green, and Red. Blue will be featured on my machine at TPF. HD Comparison videos against the stock laser are included on the product page at: http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/modifications-bolt-on-mods-star-trek-laser-upgrade-p-40.html
2) Stern_Star_Trek_GI Dimmer w/ blackout will make it's debut with settings for both "Normal" and active-laser "Klingon MultiBall" modes. This PCB features 4 additional AUXillary channels which now control the side art leds, Klingon Bird of Prey, and USS Kelvin Stadium LEDs (below) in my demo game. I don't yet have a video of this in action; I hope to capture something at TPF. Learn more at: http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-stern-star-trek-star-trek-gi-dimmer-p-41.html
3) My implementation of the Stern_Star_Trek_USS Kelvin will be present just above the beta ramp. My version includes the bracket and 3 neutral white LEDs to spotlight the USS Kelvin above that ramp.
Of course all of my machines will include our current products where applicable. This includes the Stern Star Trek PopCaps and other mods I've created over the years. Please stop by our booth and play some games on these machines and if you see an 40-something bearded guy with glasses around them... it's probably me. Don't forget Star_Trek: The Mirror Universe will be there so don't miss it.

Wish I could be there! Sounds awesome!

#4996 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Zitt, your stuff is da bomb. I'm half inclined to bring one of your sleek DE ribbon cables out of my Tommy and have you sign it!

#4997 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I'm half inclined to bring one of your sleek DE ribbon cables out of my Tommy and have you sign it!

... lol. I'm not that infamous... yet.

#4998 8 years ago

I have a question about the rules, sometimes I'm playing and one of the TREK lane lights will be lit in a mode color. What does that mean?

#4999 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have a question about the rules, sometimes I'm playing and one of the TREK lane lights will be lit in a mode color. What does that mean?

That seems a little odd. Is it always the same insert? Maybe one of the colors is out on the LED.

#5000 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It depends the mode. But I think in DTD the lane lights are blinking until you hit that lane, then the trek symbol will light solid, meaning that shot has already been completed and does not count.. Only blinking shots count towards completion of mission..
Not too sure this is what you mean though..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 64.99
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 217.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.