ST into darkness.jpeg
Vengeance_command_chair.jpg
enterprise new 423x319.jpg
Hitch9.jpg
TronLighting.jpg
STPRO_Lineup.jpg
image.jpg
ScreenHunter_01_Sep._24_20.13.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

Well, it's hard to explain but I'll try. For me I guess it's a lot of little things that all adds up to disappointment so far but being frustrated at the same time because we still don't know if the LE will have a red DMD as we haven't seen one yet, only a photo shopped picture. I have always been a big Star Trek fan and a video and pinball game collector. My first game was a Bally Star Trek I bought at auction back in 1982 followed by a SEGA Star Trek vector game in 1985 followed by DE Star Trek 25Th in 1999 and another Star Trek vector dedicated upright in 1999 and the captain's chair cockpit in 2000 and STTNG in 2003. In 2004 I bought a NIB Star Trek Voyager Kit and in 2009 I bought a Star Trek Voyager cockpit and now I have ordered a Stern Star Trek LE so you can see I am passionate when it comes to Star Trek. On another note I have always loved the idea of games like Baby Pac-man which I have and Granny and the Gator's which I would love to have if I had the room and I thought when pinball 2000 came out that was the future of pinball and I would love to have both of those games some day but I am not rich and I have ran out of space but I will make room for the ST LE.
The first time I heard anything about Stern making a new Star Trek pin was in a thread on KLOV, my other hangout, in a post about what should be JJP next pin and I said I would want a Star Trek 50 Anniversary pin with the LCD like WOZ and it could have video from all the ST series and movies including the new movies. Then someone replied Stern was already making a Star Trek pin so I then searched for everything I could find and was happy when I read it was supposed to be Stern's first LCD pin. I don't know if that was only a rumor because JJP WOZ had a LCD or if they really plained to make it their first LCD game. You would think with the new back box and slanted display it could be so but who really knows. Some still have hopes it will but I think we all know that's a pipe dream at this point.
Now why do I hate The red DMD, I guess their ok on a pin like BS Dracula which I have played. I thought the movie sucked and the pin was slightly better. Sorry BSD fans.
Blue is my favorite color and I think it goes better with Star Trek or any space theme.
At this point if we are stuck with the red DMD then I hope ColorDMD will make a color DMD kit like I have on my STTNG but boy an LDC screen with real movie clips would have been awesome.

Using similar logic, I was hoping the game would be made out of pure gold, and issue $50 bills every time you hit the start button. Nobody ever told me this would be the case, but like you, I want it. Now that I hear it's not going to happen, this game is a failure in my eyes.
Quit your whining Man! Post after post, you keep saying you want an LCD. Maybe this isn't the game for you!

1 week later
#267 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Preferably. Nothing worse then when you bring a woman home and find out she has three legs

My favourite ex-pin could VUK the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-arrived-impressions?tu=chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.