1712604352247 (resized).jpg
1712604289091 (resized).jpg
D9C6431F-77B0-48B6-B93C-79C7564285D2 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
20240212_232623 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0202 (resized).jpeg
20230430_111731 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

I just picked one of these up a few weeks ago, but it needs a little love. It works, but one of the flashers must have locked on and burned the PF where the enterprise is right in the middle. The scoop has seen better days too.

I signed up for the CPR playfield when it gets released, so for now, I'm just going to play the hell out of it.

Does anyone know what type of paper is directly behind the transporter hologram? It's in front of the bulb. Mine ripped and you can see it through the transporter.

1 week later
#32 7 years ago
Quoted from southbound:

Several years ago I replaced mine and found a piece of white mylar at Jo Ann Fabrics that was a perfect replacement. Here's a link to my post back then with more info

Thanks. I found it on Amazon for $6.

4 weeks later
#47 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

New DE ST25 subway ramps now available. Info here....

Awesome. You just made a lot of new friends.

Is this something that will be available for awhile, or is it a limited run?

5 months later
#68 7 years ago

Has anyone heard anything about the CPR playfield run? I signed up forever and a day ago. I never got a confirmation email and haven't heard anything since.

4 months later
#76 6 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Anyway to adjust the kick out from the collect scanner scoop? Mine fires out really fast right down the drain.

I would love to know the answer to this question. Mine is really erratic. Most of the time it goes SDTM, other times it's really weak to the right flipper and if I'm lucky it comes out like I think it should, to the left flipper with some force.

6 months later
#106 6 years ago

Anyone else have an inconsistent kickout? For example, one time mine will fire it out to the left flipper, the next time right down the middle and then the time after that it dribbles out. Visually, nothing looked out of place or loose. It's almost like I can hear the difference when the kickout fires.

4 months later
#151 5 years ago

Never mind. Please ignore this post.

1 month later
#178 5 years ago

I'm guessing now that CPR is changing their business model that I might finally be able to get that play field I signed up for over 2 years ago.

6 months later
#263 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

There during game.
Gone during multiball.
Back when you drain from multiball.

Wait, what? Mine aren't there until you energize the transporter and start multiball at which time they appear. When you're out of multiball and Scotty said "I can't hold it together", they disappear.

Unless mine is backwards too, which doesn't make sense.

3 months later
#307 4 years ago
Quoted from arakissun:

Question:
Is it normal when you are in video mode and on every press the launch button to shoot the ships to trigger/activate the launch mechanism every time?

Yes. Mine does that as well.

6 months later
#381 4 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Ball Save timer is there... "Start each ball with Shields On".
Nothing yet for scoop eject.

I'd pay money for one that had a 1-2s ball saver for SDTM scoop ejects. That's the one thing that keeps me from playing that game more.

3 weeks later
#424 4 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Well... I did fix it so the "Shields On" reward is more common and is 10 seconds instead of 8 seconds. I suppose I could make a silent ball save that lasts 2 seconds whenever the ball is ejected from the scoop. I don't think I ever get an STDM from the scoops. It always shoots out the ball very solidly and ends of hitting to the left of the left flipper.

Please, pretty please add the 2s ball save to the eject. Sometimes mine is fine, but sometimes it goes STDM. It annoys the hell out of me, so I don't play it as much as I'd like to play it.

#426 4 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

This is done.

Where do I send the money to get a copy?

3 months later
#500 4 years ago

Yea!!

Do I need this one?

CPU / DISP v3.0 Set [C5,U8] (Chad)

#501 4 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

MY UPDATE FOR DATA EAST STAR TREK IS RELEASED!
This was quite a long process as this game needed a lot of adjustments. I hope you all like the results.
Chad

Thanks Chad. I sent in a donation. It was only $10, but we are sitting on as much liquidity as possible right now with my wife's work being close for the foreseeable future and losing that source of income.

Anyway, enough about my crap, thanks so much for spending the time to put this together. The right scoop ball save is going to be awesome!

#507 4 years ago

Can someone tell me where these go?

They are labeled C5 and U8, but I don’t see anything matching that on the boards.

A quick shoutout to Matt’s Basement Arcade for crazy fast shipping. Thanks so much!!

#523 4 years ago

Thanks everyone for the help. It was worth every damn penny just for the kickout ball saver. It plays like a new game now. I wasn't really playing it much since it throws the ball STDM 60% of the time and I didn't have time to rebuild the VUK (if that would even solve the issue).

I didn't get a ton of time on it with the new code, but the ball save is awesome!

1 week later
#541 4 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Did you get the chase lights installed?

Unfortunately, no. I still have them, just don’t know how to hook them up. They are literally in the coin box.

I really need to send you money for them though!! Just PM me where the check needs to go and how much. It’s my fault for not getting them installed.

5 months later
#604 3 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

https://mattsbasementarcade.com/product/star-trek-25th-anniversary-pinball-data-east-rom-upgrade-chip-set/
Get them from Matt's Arcade. He ships crazy fast and has been very responsive here in the past. You can find both the ROMs you need there in that link.

I got mine from Matt's Arcade as well. I think he ships faster than Amazon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-25th-data-east-club?tu=spyderturbo007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.