Radek

20150605_143436.jpg20150605_143436.jpg
#2 8 years ago
Quoted from Radsson:

Id like to try to bring it back to life
Best Regards
Radek

20150605_143436.jpg

I may be able to help you out. I have an NOS playfield that I have been saving for mine to do a playfield swap but have not started yet. I have never done a scan of a playfield before so if anyone wants to provide tips (equipment, lighting etc)I would be happy to scan mine

#3 8 years ago

Thanks
Check this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potentially-a-nice-scanner-for-playfield-repair
Summary is that you need see thru scanner (old Hp Scanjet 4600 or 4670) or wand scanner.

#4 8 years ago

I will see if one of my restore friends here locally has something. Where are you located? I am in the Quasi DC/Baltimore suburbs.

#5 8 years ago

Poland

1 year later
#6 7 years ago

I need a ST 25th anniversary playfield scan as well.

Anyone?

2 weeks later
#8 7 years ago

I can't help you out with the scan, but CPR is *supposed* to be doing a re-run of the playfields. Who knows when, but it's on their website.

#9 7 years ago

I have order one from CPR, but like all of their pre-orders... It is likely 2 years down the road. I will probably find 2-3 NOS play fields by that point.

1 week later
#10 7 years ago

Anyone got scans of this guy.... I am getting desperate, I know CPR is doing a reproduction Playfield but really rather not wait two and half years restore and play, this girl.

#11 7 years ago

How about a few very high res pics from flipper drain area up to dilithium Crystals basically the central playing field area???

Help a brother out please?

1 month later
1 week later
#14 6 years ago

A high res photo of the enterprise area on the PF would do.. (and maybe one a bit higher on the PF)

#15 6 years ago

I can get you a picture, but mine has the typical lamp burn on the saucer of the Enterprise. Other than that, there isn't any wear.

Would that be helpful?

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I can get you a picture, but mine has the typical lamp burn on the saucer of the Enterprise. Other than that, there isn't any wear.
Would that be helpful?

Dear god yes... mine is a wreck.

#17 6 years ago

Would that be helpful?

Thanks man, you are a life saver. I have added a pic of my problem areas circled. So on any shots you take. Please give me good light and take shots as parallel to the playfield as possible (to avoid skewing the image)

IMG_1349b (resized).jpgIMG_1349b (resized).jpg

#18 6 years ago

If you don't get what you need, let me know.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

If you don't get what you need, let me know.

Thanks, I will.

I really want to get this girl back in to a presentable playing condition at least. The playfield it the only thing wrong with it. I got it for a steal of $450, and want to get it up and running next to my Bally 1979 Star Trek.

#20 6 years ago

holy shoot that's horrible.
Glad you got a good deal... because; man that's horrid.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

holy shoot that's horrible.
Glad you got a good deal... because; man that's horrid.

The first image in this thread is NOT mine... that thing is firewood.

The one with the circle problem areas is mine.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

The first image in this thread is NOT mine... that thing is firewood.
The one with the circle problem areas is mine.

That's the one I was refering too.
I've only seen wear that bad on an original TOS bally.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Thanks man, you are a life saver. I have added a pic of my problem areas circled. So on any shots you take. Please give me good light and take shots as parallel to the playfield as possible (to avoid skewing the image)

I sent over the pictures to the email address you gave me.

Let me know if they'll work for what you need or if you need any retaken. I'm heading out for the evening, so it wouldn't be until tomorrow night that I could pull the glass and re-shoot them.

#24 6 years ago

I sent over the pictures to the email address you gave me.
Let me know if they'll work for what you need or if you need any retaken. I'm heading out for the evening, so it wouldn't be until tomorrow night that I could pull the glass and re-shoot them.

Those are great man... I don't know how to thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-25th-anniversary-playfield-scan-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.