Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ST25_transporter.jpg
ST25_playfield.jpg
ST25_longview.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider worldofglenn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Sadly, the time has come for me to part with my Star Trek 25th anniversary pinball. I recently stripped the playfield, cleaned and waxed everything. It has all new CPR plastics, and I re-riveted them all! The playfield is in good shape, with the exception of some wear marks by the right VUK. All VUK's have also been cliffy'd. I have a mix of incandescent and LED's, trying to find a good balance. The transporter feature works perfectly. Took me a while to clean and up and dial in, but I'm proud of it. There is a crack in the right flipper, I have the replacement flipper(Pair actually). I'll either be happy to install them, or you can. Your choice. The chase lights work! However, the right side is brighter than the left side....

That being said, this a fun and challenging pin. If you are interested in it, please let me know. BAPA / Pinsiders get first shot at it. I will offer on craigslist in a few days if it isn't sold.

Pricing: Craigslist $1500

Friends/Family/BAPA/Pinsiders: $1250

ST25_longview.jpgST25_longview.jpg ST25_playfield.jpgST25_playfield.jpg ST25_transporter.jpgST25_transporter.jpg

#4 11 years ago

X-files will never leave! I don't have the DE Star Wars, I have the Sega Star Wars Trilogy. Star Wars is in close to mint condition. Hopefully I won't have to put that one on the block.

I am willing to ship, should you wish to go through NAVL or other freight carrier. However, I don't have the ability to pallet.

Thanks,

Glenn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider worldofglenn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-25th-anniversary-for-sale-norcal?tu=worldofglenn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.