Topic Stats

• 257 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 days ago by camcamaro1991
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180704_172245 (resized).jpg
20180704_172233 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180701_173820 (resized).jpg
IMG_2354 (resized).JPG
FD20E733-6978-4937-8643-5446FD423F90 (resized).jpeg

There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 3 months ago
Quoted from ViperVS:

I just tested the one from amazon link and was not impressed. I'm going to revert back to the stock rom.
Music volume was low. Doesn't seem to be much variety between different modes. Just plays a generic sounding movie background music whole time.

version? and what to mean Generic sounding it has 7 tracks I believe, that's exactly what the Stern music does is repeat throughout the back ground.

more info please I will look into it.

1 month later
#252 64 days ago

Unless I'm mistaken, the Dropbox links seem dead... Could anyone PM me for a modified 1.62 Premium with movie soundtrack?

Thanks

#253 63 days ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Unless I'm mistaken, the Dropbox links seem dead... Could anyone PM me for a modified 1.62 Premium with movie soundtrack?
Thanks

STAR TREK 1.62 with movie music.

Premium/LE

amazon.com link »

Pro

amazon.com link »

#254 63 days ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Again, that was just a video I found on YouTube, naively thinking there was only one alternate soundtrack out there. Maybe ask the guy who posted it on YT?

The video with the STLE and ColorDMD is from me.

In my version:
The music and the atmosphere is darker.
And I have added more sounds / callouts.

I think, both version is good / better as the original

Ernö

#255 62 days ago

Sounds good to me!!!

#256 58 days ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

STAR TREK 1.62 with movie music.
Premium/LE
amazon.com link »
Pro
amazon.com link »

There's something odd. I can access the link, but whenever I try to hit download, nothing happens. Tried using Chrome and Edge... Any other link ?

Regards

[EDIT] Well that was odd, after 30min I was able to access and download the file

#257 57 days ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

There's something odd. I can access the link, but whenever I try to hit download, nothing happens. Tried using Chrome and Edge... Any other link ?
Regards
[EDIT] Well that was odd, after 30min I was able to access and download the file

Amazon cloud services photos where down starting Nov25th, they actually sent an email acknowledging the issue. They seem to be having some issues still not photos . Glad you got it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside