11 days ago

Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by jesperpark
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FD20E733-6978-4937-8643-5446FD423F90 (resized).jpeg

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 days ago

BIG shout out to @extendo for transferring everything over from 1.61 manually, LE code loaded and so far I haven’t noticed anything missing or not working, the 1.62 movie mix seems to be perfect!

BIG thank you extendo!

#102 4 days ago

Can't wait for the Pro version of the soundtrack + 1.62!

#103 4 days ago

Has anyone done a pro version yet?

#105 4 days ago
Quoted from BigPhil:

I believe @extendo is also working on it. He has been very helpful so far.

#106 4 days ago

(to follow)

#107 4 days ago
Quoted from mschonbrun:

Can't wait for the Pro version of the soundtrack + 1.62!

Quoted from BigPhil:

Guys @extendo literally asked about half a dozen messages ago if anyone with a Pro would like to test the new 1.62 movie mix.

Quoted from extendo:

I have managed to export norso's custom movie sounds to the ST PRO version 1.62, would anyone like to test it out before I make the file .bin public ?
Cheers.

#108 4 days ago

Does the LE code work for a Premium version? Thanks!

#109 4 days ago

Yes the LE code works on the premium model.

#110 4 days ago

Thanks! I was just not sure if there was different code for the LE since it has to drive the LEDs on the side rails.

#111 4 days ago

How do I update to the 1.62 movie soundtrack? I downloaded the bin file to a usb and inserted it into the j15 port, but it didn't update. I must be doing something wrong?

#112 4 days ago

Flick pin 8 and start pin

#113 4 days ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

How do I update to the 1.62 movie soundtrack? I downloaded the bin file to a usb and inserted it into the j15 port, but it didn't update. I must be doing something wrong?

did you move dip switch 8 ?

#114 4 days ago
Quoted from extendo:

Flick pin 8 and start pin

No, I've only ever updated my Guardians and that wasn't necessary. Do I have to be on basic 1.62 first? If not, are the steps insert the usb, flip dip switch 8, then turn on the machine?

#115 4 days ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

.....If not, are the steps insert the usb, flip dip switch 8, then turn on the machine?

Yes, yes and yes.

#116 4 days ago

loaded and sounds amazing!!!! overall volume seems lower than original though. Is there a special setting in music attenuation/ voice attenuation to balance and raise things a bit that everyone using?

#117 4 days ago

You can try Music Attenuation = -20

#118 4 days ago

I am not able to access this through dropbox. Does anyone have an alternate way to access this?

#120 4 days ago

I'll test the pro code out @extendo

#121 3 days ago

Cool I'll send you a pm mate.

#122 3 days ago

I would be more then happy to test the pro version out at league play tonight as I will be loading the new code anyway on it. If you have the .bin file let me know. Thanks!!!

#123 3 days ago

has anyone experienced a bug on the new code where lighting your torpedoes but the button doesnt work to fire them unless you light another set of missiles or drain? Happened at least 3 or 4 times on the new code on an LE at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown Tournament.

they couldnt recreate it with the glass off at the tournament. What happened to both Escher and myself we had played a Klingon Multiball prior to trying to use the missiles so we dont know if that had an impact. It happened once to Escher and twice to me and at least one other person mentioned it but they didnt call over a TD.

Makes me second guess updating if they introduced new bugs.

#124 3 days ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

I would be more then happy to test the pro version out at league play tonight as I will be loading the new code anyway on it. If you have the .bin file let me know. Thanks!!!

To ezy, I've sent you a pm.

#125 3 days ago

Tested for four games. All missions and everything seems good. Thanks for the effort @extendo

#126 3 days ago

Need to. Install this soon. Thanks.

#127 2 days ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

has anyone experienced a bug on the new code where lighting your torpedoes but the button doesnt work to fire them unless you light another set of missiles or drain? Happened at least 3 or 4 times on the new code on an LE at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown Tournament.
they couldnt recreate it with the glass off at the tournament. What happened to both Escher and myself we had played a Klingon Multiball prior to trying to use the missiles so we dont know if that had an impact. It happened once to Escher and twice to me and at least one other person mentioned it but they didnt call over a TD.
Makes me second guess updating if they introduced new bugs.

I think it's a rare bug generally - or rare for me.

I got it the first 2 games I turned the machine on when I received it. First I thought maybe it was normal, then I smelled a rat on game 2.

Power cycled it, and haven't *noticed* that it happened since, about 70 games later.

Haven't tried 1.62 yet.

#128 2 days ago

So, is the movie music LE version good to go?

#129 2 days ago

Thank you. I downloaded the .rar file onto my usb but for some reason it wasn’t recognized when trying to upload onto STLE ( yes I flipped switch 8, etc). Is the .rar file what I want to upload?

#130 2 days ago
Quoted from michaelrobrien:

Thank you. I downloaded the .rar file onto my usb but for some reason it wasn’t recognized when trying to upload onto STLE ( yes I flipped switch 8, etc). Is the .rar file what I want to upload?

No, You need to unzip it first to the BIN file. Then load the .BIN file onto the usb. The machine will read it then

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Sale Pending!
Northfield, MA
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 63.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside