Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Yep - we did it....our development and testing (in an 81' Rolling Stones) is complete...we now have a solution for the early -SS 'star' rollovers...take a look at the post

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-roll-overs-from-mampm-creationsawesome#post-6522584

Thanks for your continued support and patronage and you know where to find us!

Matt & Dan
M&M Creations

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Yep - we did it....our development and testing (in an 81' Rolling Stones) is complete...we now have a solution for the early -SS 'star' rollovers...take a look at the post
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-roll-overs-from-mampm-creationsawesome#post-6522584
Thanks for your continued support and patronage and you know where to find us!
Matt & Dan
M&M Creations

Ok, the big question, how much are they.................drumroll please.........got 10 rollovers on Strikes and Spares.......

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Ok, the big question, how much are they.................drumroll please.........got 10 rollovers on Strikes and Spares.......

All of our rollover models are $35/unit...but an order of 10 means you get one free...so pay for 9, get the 10th for free....

Matt
M&M Creations

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

All of our rollover models are $35/unit...but an order of 10 means you get one free...so pay for 9, get the 10th for free....
Matt
M&M Creations

Well, so much for that....that's almost what I paid for the game.

7 months later
#5 1 year ago

Matt made a custom switch for my Sunset riders, which is an Eight Ball retheme, for the horse shoe rollover. the guide sort of covered the rollover and it would only register on a perfect shot.

It fixed this issue completeley, the shot registers every time now, with no false hits or anything like that.

I knew it would work though as i have one in my Alice Cooper where it fixed the stuck ball common issue under the top playfield.

Wonderful product at the price it needs to be. And top service from someone who does care (he smuggled mine into the country for me after USPS sent it to Austria twice).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-rollover-mrs- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.