P3121791.JPG
P3121790.JPG
P3121787.JPG
P3111786.JPG
P3111785.JPG
P3111784.JPG
P3111783.JPG
2013-03-09_20.18.36.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider E_N_3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 9 years ago

I am parting out a FLYING ACES, exactly like the STAR EXPLOERER, just different playfield artwork. If anybody needs parts, or would like backup parts, shoot me a PM. I'm guessing some of the parts are a bit weird/unique so I thought somebody would enjoy grabbing these. I would like to do it as a package deal, so whoever is interested would be getting all of the parts from under the playfield and in the head. FYI, board has small crack, and I don't know if it works, so it should be considered as parts only too. Hopefully this parts lot is exactly what somebody is looking for!
--Ed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider E_N_3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-explorer-1977-modification-for-independent-flipper-action?tu=E_N_3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.