(Topic ID: 337559)

Staple gun recommendations?

By BlackCatBone

10 months ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 months ago
    Quoted from Jptrains:

Check out the Milwaukee M12 cable staple gun.
    Also Klein or arrow round crown manual staple gun.
    The Milwaukee is hands down my favorite staple gun. Less strength required than a manual. No chords or hoses for AC or pneumatic.
    If you already have M12 stuff it’s about $100
    I just used the m12 regular staple gun for well over 1000 staples in an hour for a shade cloth in one charge. No way I could have done it with a manual stapler.

I concur. The M12 crown stapler was my first Milwaukee power tool purchase. I used my friend's M12 stapler once and was hooked. I used my M12 stapler on an upholstery project once and with how easy it was, I considered it to have paid for itself on just that one project. My Milwaukee power tool collection has grown a lot since then. They make fabulous products, especially the Fuel versions of their tools.

If you are considering the M12 Stapler, wait until closer to Father's Day. There are usually good sales on their stuff at Home Depot and some online stores around that time. I got my stapler with a battery and a charger for $100 when it was on sale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/staple-gun-recommendations-1?tu=Miguel351 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.