Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Squizz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I have encountered two issues with my new Standard WOZ. 1) The monkey picked up the ball, took it up the ramp sit it behind the door and it would not move. The door would not open. The game did not go into search mode. I even played three more games and the ball would not move, the door would not open; 2) I took the bar off and pulled the glass down a few inches and removed the ball by hand. Now I cannot get bar (whatever it is called) hooked back. The handle will not slide into place. Is Lloyd or Alex out there? Anyone else with good ideas?

#2 10 years ago

Tests-Switches-Matrixed - see if the ball triggers the switch up there.

Lockdown bar - two screws on top of receiver to raise or lower the thing that slides into the notches of the legs of the lockdown bar to secure it.

Raise playfield up and back, put the lockdown bar on there and look at the things that slides and see if it needs to go higher or lower and adjust accordingly.

On my game, occasionally I have to lift the handle slightly so it locks smoothly.

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

My lockdown is snug. I put my forearm down on the center when locking the handle.

#4 10 years ago

Yeah, I have to push down the lockdown bar with my chest to lock it. See if you can hear the mech trying to move. It might just be out of alignment like my castle door was.

#5 10 years ago

Thanks everyone.

#6 10 years ago

Lockdown bar adjustment screws are there for you to adjust the fit. It should require very little effort to get it locked down (especially in a home environment).

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Lockdown bar adjustment screws are there for you to adjust the fit. It should require very little effort to get it locked down (especially in a home environment).

I did not know that until Lloyd set me straight. I tried for at least an hour and could not get a hook up. By the way which direction turning the screws raise or lowers the thing that slides into the notches. For example, clockwise lowers the thing?

#8 10 years ago

Clockwise down counter clockwise up.

Or watch the screw up is up down is down.

LTG : )

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

So call me lazy. I keep meaning to get around to adjusting it but my chest is doing a pretty decent job for now. I don't even want to tell you what I do to get the backbox hinge to lock in place. LOL

#10 10 years ago

My Monkey does this from time to time also.
I thought it was a bug with the software?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 24.50
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/standard-woz-problems and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.