7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Tazmans
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kms_pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

I think the bowling alley thing can be done much cheaper if your timing is right finding a used pair of lanes at an auction as bowling alleys seem to be closing up every where these days. You can probably get them for $1,000 per lane but the big problem is shipping costs which will probably be several times your $1,000 per lane. I've seen smaller bowling alleys in the past giving them away but you need to get the lanes out by a certain date. Space is also an issue as you need like 85 to 90 feet for the 60 foot lane bed. Twenty feet for the approach and room for a pin setter. There is a house in my sub divusion that was built by a family that owned Pontiac dealerships...built adout 15 years ago. They put a new pair of lanes in the basement and the alleys stick twenty feet out of the side of the house. They put a slightly raised patio there where the basement juts past the house

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kms_pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stand-alone-arcade?tu=kms_pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.