Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sm_sm_translite.JPG
    sm_Ed_Stan.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Who is Stan Lee and what is Comic Con?

You need to start watching Big Bang Theory

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

DCFAN said:

You need to start watching Big Bang Theory
    What's up DC...not one of my shows but I'm trying to understand the dorkiness and where I fit in.....sometimes I wonder I always liked my "friends in low places" but does it jive with Comic Con?....

Big Bang Theory is a really funny/quirky show with a hot chick involved. Stan Lee has been on once or twice. I never was a science/math geek growing up because I got bored easily with public school education. Public school was just too slow a process for me despite the fact that I was attending a very good public school. I just wanted to play sports and hangout with my friends. I just coasted by in school. After high school I went to the local university and struggled with the bad study habits which was a product of my boredom with public school. After a couple of years I started cruising through Electrical Engineering school and my inner nerd was born

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stan-lee-signed-my-sm?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.