5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pekilica
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hi,do someone know what's the staged ball option from no fear pinball in menu?I normally setted that on off before i ever seen this how works because i don't know is that dangerous or classicaly option

#2 5 years ago

It'll keep one ball in the lock/up kicker, so that you don't have to wait so long for the ball to traverse the subway

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

It'll keep one ball in the lock/up kicker, so that you don't have to wait so long for the ball to traverse the subway

But how this ball releases then?

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from pekilica:

But how this ball releases then?

Whenever a ball goes in the skull or behind the drop target, the ball staged in the upkicker immediately kicks the ball out, and then the other ball slowly rolls down to take its place

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Whenever a ball goes in the skull or behind the drop target, the ball staged in the upkicker immediately kicks the ball out, and then the other ball slowly rolls down to take its place

But i don't think on that,i think how to empty all balls from popper?

#6 5 years ago

Do also someone know what's the mk3 award from tube,because it never awarded for me?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/staged-ball-option and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.