11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have brought WW into the house to start bringing it back to life.

While I wait for CPR to finish the play fields and plastic sets, I'd like to get it up and running to bash the ball around a bit. I did an inventory of parts required, and hit the web to start the order.

Two critical parts for the game, the right ramp, #R-13190 and the ramp lift assembly, #B-13233, need to be replaced (in the case of the lift assembly, it is missing).

Now, I'm a fairly cheap bastard, and being up in Canuckistan, I prefer to order everything from one shop, so I only pay customs and shipping once.

Here is where I run into an issue. Marco has the lift assembly, but not the ramp (OOS). BAA has the ramp, but not the lift assembly (OOS).

Grrrrrrr. So, I wait for a month, checking every second day to see if the items come in. Neither shop changes. Another month. Neither shop changes. WTF?

So, what are my options? Take a financial hit, and order from both shops? Email one shop and say "Hey, can you order this other part to your shop from your competitor, then I will order it and a bunch of other parts from you?". Or simply wait until one of the places has the part?

Or, does anyone have either of these items used that you want to part with?

What say you Pinsiders?

#5 11 years ago

Haha. Of course Whirlwind! Whirlwind = WW. Whitewater = WH2O. Waterworld = people actually have one of these?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stage-one-gather-parts-for-ww?tu=smokedog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.