By mikespins

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stadium-seats-tpu.jpg
    stadium-seats-pinstadium-holder.jpg
    stadium-seats-pinstadium.jpg
    stadium-seats-pinball.jpg
    stadium-seats.jpg
    stadium-seat.jpg
    pinstadium-stadium-seats.jpg
    pinstadium-lights-holder.jpg
    20220502_172539_1.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikespins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

It seems the biggest complaint amongst PinStadium owners is having to remove them everytime we need to lift the playfield, with nowhere secure to put them to stay in place. I designed these little solutions that I'm calling "Stadium Seats"

Printed in flexible TPU, Stadium Seats are designed to temporarily secure your PinStadium lights to a wire ramp in your pinball machine when you have to lift and lower the playfield. The design locks the PinStadium lights in place and allows you to "clip" them to a wire ramp, such as seen in the pictures below. Once secure, you can easily lift and lower your playfield without worrying about them falling, bending, scratching something or breaking! An easy solution to another annoying little problem.

I'm selling them here on Pinside and also on my website.

Stadium Seats on my website - https://mikes3dthings.com/product/stadium-seats/
    Stadium Seats on Pinside - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1378-mikes-3d-things/06803-stadium-seats-pinstadium-assist

pinstadium-stadium-seats.jpgpinstadium-stadium-seats.jpg
    stadium-seats-pinstadium-holder.jpgstadium-seats-pinstadium-holder.jpg
    stadium-seats-pinstadium.jpgstadium-seats-pinstadium.jpg
    pinstadium-lights-holder.jpgpinstadium-lights-holder.jpg
    stadium-seats.jpgstadium-seats.jpg
    stadium-seats-pinball.jpgstadium-seats-pinball.jpg
    stadium-seat.jpgstadium-seat.jpg
    stadium-seats-tpu.jpgstadium-seats-tpu.jpg

20220502_172539_1.gif20220502_172539_1.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikespins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stadium-seats-pinstadium-assist-holder?tu=mikespins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.