Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Antoshka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

OK, so what's up with stacking? Aside from it being a blast to light up a machine like chinese new year...and the fact that each shot can potentially be worth multiple values....is there any other real benefits? Is there some type of extra payoff you get from stacking multiballs as opposed to playing them one at a time?

#4 11 years ago

yeah, but does stacking 3 multiballs and shooting the shots give you more points than shooting those same shots while playing the multiballs individually?

is there any added value? sometimes I feel I get more time in a mode when i stack it with a mb, but that might be my imagination.

#5 11 years ago

The games I have the most experience with are LOTR and SM and now CSI...but ive stacked alot of multiballs on a lot of pinball machines.

why is stacking in bsd more important than playing the modes/mbs individually?

#7 11 years ago

If you only knew.

#10 11 years ago

I gotta get me a BSD! Anyone selling one in NY Tri-state area?

Yeah, and I guess I knew that mb stacking in MM is pretty key...but to my knowledge, not all games provide added benefit beyond killing two or more birds with one stone. Someone should devise a list with all the games with specific stacking rules that reward a player for playing various modes and MBs simultaneously.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stacking?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.