6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Travish
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

71WBc-TH8fL._SL1200_ (resized).jpg
    s-cl1600 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

I like to put all the parts from a single game I'm tearing down into one of these.

They are also good for Rubbers, LED, Star Posts, or anything else you need to tote around the shop but keep organized. See-through lid keeps parts from cross-pollinating if you drop it.

$9 at HF, so this is a bad assed deal........

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000CEZ2T

s-cl1600 (resized).jpgs-cl1600 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

But its an "Add on" order if you want free shipping. But it does sound like a killer deal if you are buying something else from Amazon.

Of course, if I buy it from HF, I can claim my free flashlight coupon. Just like the ones you can get at the dollar store!!!

#3 6 years ago

Lately, HF has had a free coupon for this much better pinball flashlight.

It has a hook that swivels out on a ball-joint, and a strong magnet to attach it to something:

71WBc-TH8fL._SL1200_ (resized).jpg71WBc-TH8fL._SL1200_ (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

Yes, Vid. Those are a much better "offer" than the tubular ones. I have a couple but the push button switch died in one of them. I have a round one too which is still going strong.

#5 6 years ago

Well that went quick.....gone already. Thanks for posting this tho.

#6 6 years ago

They're back at $16.48 - funny how that happens.

#7 6 years ago

You guys always buy all the bargains up fast!

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You guys always buy all the bargains up fast!

Yes, that's I need a personal pm about an hour ahead of everyone else.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stack-on-17-compartment-parts-box-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.