Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bammon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Anyone have a line on any cool ones? I have seen the ones with the emblem and stars and wondered if there were more i have seen none.. Also looking for interactive speaker light kit

Thanks

#2 10 years ago

If it's of help, Pinball Refinery sells a kit for sound-controlled LEDs that can be mounted in the speaker brackets.

I went for just static speaker lights on mine, and have found them to be a nice touch (when set to a color that matches the cabinet artwork).

#3 10 years ago

still looking - need some cool inserts for the speakers

#4 10 years ago

Anyone?

#5 10 years ago

We need some cool speaker inserts made for this game - anyone...

1 week later
#6 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

We need some cool speaker inserts made for this game - anyone...

Still looking for cool inserts for the speakers

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from bammon:

If it's of help, Pinball Refinery sells a kit for sound-controlled LEDs that can be mounted in the speaker brackets.
I went for just static speaker lights on mine, and have found them to be a nice touch (when set to a color that matches the cabinet artwork).

ya, your talking about the one on pinballlife.com for $49? If so there the ones I'am gonna get, I also will just have it set on one particular color.

#8 10 years ago

I am looking for the plastic inserts - not the lights! And not the only ones I have seen with the logo and stars which covers the complete speaker - Thanks

#9 10 years ago

Nobody else makes inserts that I know of. Pretty much Pinballtoppers.com

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Nobody else makes inserts that I know of. Pretty much Pinballtoppers.com

Thank you - I simply do not like that set personally

Would like the logo without the rest of the black and stars - or a Enterprise insert

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

ya, your talking about the one on pinballlife.com for $49? If so there the ones I'am gonna get, I also will just have it set on one particular color.

Yep, that's the one. The only issue I've encountered is that the remote controls for it and the Flipper Fidelity flasher panel conflict awkwardly with each other. Surely not an issue for most folks, and easily avoided by covering the IR receiver for one of the units (but that's something of a low-fi solution).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-speaker-inserts-interactive-speaker-lights and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.