You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
arguing_opinions.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 8 years ago

Is Trek as wood chopping as TF? I've wanted one for a long time and am finally getting one. Shots and theme are a homerun for me. I seem to like games others dislike though as I have TF and RCT which I both like.

#34 8 years ago

30k! That is crappy

1 month later
#118 8 years ago

I just got Trek and need to track down a rules sheet. I get the three in a row chair, vengeance multi, Klingon multi, but not the multi level missions nor can I even tell missions are unique in any form.

#121 8 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

They arnt unique in any way really that why you cant tell.

Game is great dispite that and I'm hoping as I learn them they feel different.

#125 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Except that in Nero 1 (galactic targets) you're hitting targets; Nero 2 you're focusing on 3-way combos; Nero 3 has 2 shots that move opposite directions everytime you hit a flipper button. DTD1 you're focusing on spinner shots, DTD2 is trap and shoot style play with roving shots, DTD3 is right orbit/vengeance/VUK trap and shooting. KB1 is on the fly ramp shooting, DTD2 is a challenge of the left flipper to left ramp (reverse warp ramp so to speak), KB3 is timed precision shooting. PD1 is lanes shooting, PD 2 & 3 is thoughtful precision combo shooting on the fly. SJ1 is a fun 3 shots and you're complete or build a galactic vengeance final point shot; SJ 2 & 3 is a timed left side / right side combo shooting with bonus shots to increase timer. STE1 is warp shooting, and STE 2&3 being the most generic random of all the missions with a trap and think style of play.
But in short, yea they're all the same

Awesome study guide for me thx

#138 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

This has been a very useful thread for me so far, as I am trying to decide which of these two to buy. Is there a big diff in price or supply between the two?

Not at the moment but Trek may be finishing up its production soon as its been out for a while. Maybe it gets another year of production due to the new movie next July.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-pro-vs-got-pro?tu=bobcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.