Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by davewtf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I think I got a good deal, but it was my first trade and I'm hoping to get some feedback. I traded my Stern ST Pro straight up for TAF. TAF is in good shape. The cab was completely re done and looks damn near perfect. The playfield looks like it has a haze or something over it. I think it's just from the sun or something. I'm going to clean and wax it, but beyond that I couldn't find anything wrong except a switch I had to fix. Some wear in the shooter lane. New DMD.

I really enjoyed the ST, but I got a bit tired of hitting the freaking away team shot. Killed the momentum for me.

Good deal? I hope so.

Damn this "hobby" is addictive.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from ryerson82:

Good deal? I hope so

Anytime you are happy, it is a good deal.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3 9 years ago

My guess is that TAF will hold it's value while ST pro will fall. TAF is about 4500-5000, ST pro about 4400, or less.

You will probably play something you like much more than something you don't, so the trade should make you happy.

#4 9 years ago

Don't second guess yourself. I do it all the time and it's just not worth it. You have a game that many consider great, just enjoy the thing.

-dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-pro-for-taf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.