• Latest reply 6 years ago by jkashani
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130701_101149 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

This game is brand new to me. Whats the deal with the screen saying punch it and the punch it button lighting up and flashing at some points during the game? I cant seem to find anywhere that tells me what this is. My gal is just always hitting the button and some times I just slap it at the end of a ball for the f of it. It will rock the vengeance ship when I do it and read out something baout scoring. No clue what its really for or how to use it.

#2 6 years ago

those yellow triangles in the middle of the field give you the shots with the punch it. I use them to damage the vengence ship to advance closer to multiball.

#3 6 years ago

It is to essentially mimick a strike to the enterprise if you have the yellow inserts lit (one lit = one punch) with enough punches you can cause the drop target to release (drop) and hit the magnet under the ship. It is also used to start a mission when the ball is in the launch under the left habit trail. It can also be used to launch a ball. Dont punch it though, just tap it.

#4 6 years ago

I save my torpedoes for when I'm in Vengeance multi-ball.

After that, then I'll use them to start the 2nd and 3rd levels.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

those yellow triangles in the middle of the field give you the shots with the punch it. I use them to damage the vengence ship to advance closer to multiball.

I prefer to hang on to them and use them during the Vengeance multiball.

Edit: Beat me to it Trekkie!

#6 6 years ago

yes, that is a better way to use them. but he gets the basic idea on what and how to use them.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I prefer to hang on to them and use them during the Vengeance multiball.
Edit: Beat me to it Trekkie!

yes I was thinking the same thing

Quoted from jkashani:

It is to essentially mimick a strike to the enterprise if you have the yellow inserts lit (one lit = one punch) with enough punches you can cause the drop target to release (drop) and hit the magnet under the ship. It is also used to start a mission when the ball is in the launch under the left habit trail. It can also be used to launch a ball. Dont punch it though, just tap it.

awesome instructions...albeit the last was a bit to late

20130701_101149 (resized).jpg20130701_101149 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

you guys rock! now I gotta get outta here before a pinside argument starts lol...

#9 6 years ago

Agree with the strategy above. You start Vengeance MB by hitting the ship some number of times. This can be done either through drop target hits or hitting all 3 orange targets under the 3rd flipper and getting torpedoes (yellow triangles) to fire at the ship with the Punch It button. However, the drop target is a pretty safe shot and saving the torpedoes is a good idea for the actual MB as those will do damage to the ship, allowing you to beat it easier. Then I use the torpedoes just to start the 2nd battle as it's a quicker 1-ball battle that has a good reward.

#10 6 years ago

Knuckle up!

Quoted from rcbrown316:

yes I was thinking the same thing

awesome instructions...albeit the last was a bit to late

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-premium-punch-it-question?hl=phantasmo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.