Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinSpinner
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

turrible.jpg
st-prem-translite.jpg
stpr1.jpg
STPR.jpg
STle.jpg
Purple.jpg
prem.jpg

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 5 years ago

Looks like the color is toned down a bit from what is on the flyers.
prem.jpg

#2 5 years ago

I like what I see

#3 5 years ago

That looks WAY better than the original pictures they showed!

#4 5 years ago

Looks great!

#5 5 years ago

That looks almost burgundy.

#6 5 years ago

Ooh, that makes me want a premium! Maybe I will order some in!

Greg
Pinballpro.com

#7 5 years ago

I like the art on the premium better than the LE

#8 5 years ago

I agree, that looks way better than what we saw on the original release pics.

Premium version looking much better now.

#9 5 years ago

Yep I noticed this on their Facebook page today too. I REALLY like this color. Wow.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Ooh, that makes me want a premium! Maybe I will order some in!
Greg
Pinballpro.com

Go ahead, Greg. I am a buyer...just not for about 6 months. Which is when you'll be ready to sell your personal one , right?!?

#11 5 years ago

I agree that if the armour is indeed more burgundy than bright red, then I also like it!

#12 5 years ago

Wow Stern must be reading pinside, that looks amazing!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

That looks almost burgundy.

It looks "Ron Burgundy"

Love the change, especially since it's going next to my ACDC Premium. I was a little worried about the same red, but this looks SO much better. Can't wait to get mine next week.

Kevin

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Incognito:

Go ahead, Greg. I am a buyer...just not for about 6 months. Which is when you'll be ready to sell your personal one , right?!?

I am not very good at selling games I bought new, but have a pro.......was debating LE.......now really looking hard at premium. But quite frankly love my pro!

#16 5 years ago

I think I like the color and cabinet/picture on the premium better than the LE's. However the laser cut Starship on the LE is pretty cool.

#17 5 years ago

I think it looks really good, but probably the first thing I would do would be replace the white flipper buttons with another color(if they are indeed white). Just my preference.

#18 5 years ago

I like the change!

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from theke:

However the laser cut Starship on the LE is pretty cool.

This was one of the main reasons I went with a LE over the premium.

#20 5 years ago

The LE still wins, but the Premium looks to be a damn fine machine.

#21 5 years ago

Very nice looking and sure is just as fun to play.

#22 5 years ago

Who's Le is that down at the end?

#25 5 years ago

That's probably my LE at the end...I am out on the road for a while so I let JJ ship mine out of order to someone who was waiting...

#26 5 years ago

Looks much better then the red in the original flyers glad they made a change. I have a friend anxiously awaiting his ST Premium.

#27 5 years ago

I like that color. Much better than the arrest-me-red that was originally shown.

#28 5 years ago

So it's not ACDC red?

#29 5 years ago

New color looks so much better. Had I known it was going to be like this, I might have considered the premium over the LE.

#30 5 years ago

Do the premiums have the lighted insignia on the sides of the backbox like the LE? Just curious. I love the artwork on the premium, and the new siderail color.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Do the premiums have the lighted insignia on the sides of the backbox like the LE?

No.

#32 5 years ago

wtf!

#33 5 years ago

It is definitely not red, it looks more of a purple to me. I still like the LE color way better especially with laser cut rails.

Purple.jpg
#34 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It is definitely not red, it looks more of a purple to me. I still like the LE color way better especially with laser cut rails.

Hahaa, thanks for the purple rain pic! Hard to tell from the picture the exact color I hope it's not purple. I actually did not care for the LE trim color I was hoping it would be a little darker than it is. I agree with the laser cut lighting affect is very cool though.

#35 5 years ago

Shit, now I officially wish I had held out. Damnit!!!

Post edited by ignusfast : typo

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It is definitely not red, it looks more of a purple to me.

It definitely is red...just dark.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It definitely is red...just dark.

I agree.

That picture is not color corrected. You can tell by looking at the artwork on the cabinet. Unless they changed the color of that too.

#38 5 years ago

That looks 1000 times better!

#39 5 years ago

What are the premiums running?

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballpete:

What are the premiums running?

As in price? around $6500 shipped to your doorstep.

#41 5 years ago

When Stern jacked the LE production to 799 units and price to $1,400 over the prem. version the prem. became much more attractive. I happen to like the prem art the best of the three. The bright red hardware looked bad. If they have corrected it like the photo appears, Stern made a good choice.

I'm waiting however long it takes for the software to be complete, and then buying a prem HUO or NIB on another run down the road.

#42 5 years ago

Yep. Thanks

#43 5 years ago

It's great to see these on the production line! Way to go Stern.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

It's great to see these on the production line! Way to go Stern.

It really is. When the Pros were shipping a couple of months back I was told the Premiums would ship middle to end of December. I really thought I wouldn't see the Premiums until January. Now, I will have a new game before Christmas just like was originally told. You can say what you want about Stern, but they crank out the games in a timely fashion....unlike some other delays I keep getting from another manufacturer.....

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Now, I will have a new game before Christmas just like was originally told. You can say what you want about Stern, but they crank out the games in a timely fashion....unlike some other delays I keep getting from another manufacturer.....

That's cool, and the premium looks a whole lot better now, still don't have that Woz yet?

Ac/dc and ST should keep you busy....

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's cool, and the premium looks a whole lot better now, still don't have that Woz yet?
Ac/dc and ST should keep you busy....

No, and it's not happening before the end of year unless there is a Christmas miracle. But, you are right ACDC and Star Trek Premium are a fine way to ring in the New Year and keep me busy until Woz arrives.
I hope you are enjoying yours, I know it will be worth the wait.....i'm just sick of waiting. LOL

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

When Stern jacked the LE production to 799 units and price to $1,400 over the prem. version the prem. became much more attractive. I happen to like the prem art the best of the three. The bright red hardware looked bad. If they have corrected it like the photo appears, Stern made a good choice.
I'm waiting however long it takes for the software to be complete, and then buying a prem HUO or NIB on another run down the road.

To each his/her own but the pin is a blast to play with the code were it is now!

#48 5 years ago

Dang! I went Pro because I hated the red. That new darker red looks much better. Oh well, my Pro rocks and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

#49 5 years ago

WOW, just got my LE and I'm jealous. I love how all three look different. Good job Stern.

#50 5 years ago

Oh man, this is going to be a modern classic. I did NOT think Spidey would EVER leave the house. He is in the back of a ute tomorrow, and ST premo about to slide into his hallowed spot. It was tough to let SM go, but this thing is what you get when AFM and SM get BUSY and have a baby!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oak Creek, WI
There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside