(Topic ID: 70191)

St. Paul, MN to Rockford, IL or Chicago transport available on November 25, 2013

By roc-noc

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by roc-noc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Last call.

I am making the trip from Rockford to Twin Cities and back with a Chicago area option on Monday November 25th. Madison and Janesville are along my route. I have a full size cargo van. Please contact me for details if you need a pin transported.

I could pick up your pin and deliver it along that route for a fee lower than commercial trucking and with handling by an experienced pinhead.

I also have a heated warehouse in Rockford if you need something stored for later pickup. Rockford is only 35 minutes away from Pinball Life (Huntley, IL).

Post edited by roc-noc : Changed my plans
    Changed the date again. Last call.

#2 10 years ago

I am coming this weekend pm me your contact info with dimensions - coming in a cargo van
    Leaving Friday morning and would be in Rockford Friday afternoon

Jim

#3 10 years ago

Doesn't look like Jim can pick up my rack in time before he leaves.

Still looking for transport or for someone else who wants a pin transported between the Twin Cities and Madison, Rockford, Chicago, or anywhere along the way.

My van holds several pins.

#4 10 years ago

roc-noc is a great guy to deal with.

Good luck, sir.

#5 10 years ago

What are your thoughts on taking I-90 on your way back and meeting me in Albert Lea.

I'm in Sioux Falls area and have been looking for a fish tales. There is one in Streamwood, IL and I don't want to make a 18-20 round trip to get it.

The $2450 asking price is a little more than I wanted to spend with the holidays coming up but if he's willing to take a little less for a fellow pinsider and it works out that you can pick it up and bring it as far as Albert Lea that would be great.

#6 10 years ago

Sorry but Albert Lea is too far off the path. Really looking for someone who needs a pin transported along 94 or 90 South of Madison. Between Rockford and Minneapolis is ideal. Chicago is also doable as I go there a few times a month.

#7 10 years ago

PM sent.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

roc-noc is a great guy to deal with.
    Good luck, sir.

Thanks Tony

#9 10 years ago

Bump. Edited and picked the date.

#10 10 years ago

Last call. Changed the date. Leaving early Monday morning.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-paul-mn-to-rockford-il-transport-needed-before-end-of-november-2013 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.