IMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2098.JPG
IMG_2074.JPG
IMG_2094.JPG
IMG_2086.JPG
IMG_2070.JPG
IMG_2071.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slawnski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Please see link for the origination of this thread- T2 shot me an email last week asking if I was still interested in the games he had talked about- After a few emails/ texts back and forth I made arrangements to run to St Louis last Friday

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/value-of-em-games

FF a year after this thread was posted and I find myself in St Louis! I picked up four pallets of games/ PF's

Finally got them into the shop and somewhat sorted and this is the list:

Blue Chip- cabinet and head
Gaucho- Cabinet and head #1
Gaucho- Cabinet and Head #2
El Toro- Cabinet and head
Wild Card- Cabinet only
Hula Hula- Cabinet and head
Around the world- Play Filed only
Fiesta Cabinet and head - no backglass
Lawman- head and play field only
Bronco Cabinet and head
Eager Beaver- Head and play field only
Old Conely Island Head and cabinet ( SS from Game Plan)
A couple more PF's that I have yet to identify

So now the fun begins! I will begin going through the games and see what is complete and what might need a part of two- if anybody is interested in any of these please let me know- I'd like to get them into Pinsiders hands as-is and make a bit of room but if I don't get much interest I'll start down the road of getting them going again one at a time

#2 9 years ago

Here they are parked in my front room- the wife was NOT amused...
IMG_2070.JPGIMG_2070.JPG
IMG_2071.JPGIMG_2071.JPG
Hula Hula has seen better days but I can get this back in shape- all the wood is there
IMG_2072.JPGIMG_2072.JPG
Around the world PF is really really nice- I hope somebody can use it!
IMG_2074.JPGIMG_2074.JPG
This Gaucho was on the top and got pretty dusty
IMG_2086.JPGIMG_2086.JPG
Gaucho number 2 is much cleaner
IMG_2094.JPGIMG_2094.JPG
I really like the looks of Hula hula- this one might be a keeper when it's done
IMG_2098.JPGIMG_2098.JPG
Old Coney Island is a SS - might just go ahead and try my hand at PF touch-up and restore / clearcoat on this one- unless somebody needs it as but the PF is rough
IMG_2095.JPGIMG_2095.JPG
Fiesta is missing BG- thanks Dirtflipper for the assist on getting the title- if anybody has a BG I'm interested this game is in pretty good shape and possibly a keeper for me
IMG_2100.JPGIMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2101.JPGIMG_2101.JPG
IMG_2104.JPGIMG_2104.JPG
IMG_2106.JPGIMG_2106.JPG

#7 9 years ago

Thanks guys!

For now I'll get the stand alone playfields dusted off and list them in the marketplace, as well as the heads without cabinets. I'll be busy this winter for sure- enough to keep me out of trouble for awhile I think...

Hoov- Lawman is head and PF only- sad but true- if you know of a headless cabinet somewhere with a trashed play-field we can try to get them together and make a complete game-

That goes for eager beaver as well- I think somebody was looking for scorecards awhile ago- not sure if the PF I have has cards in it or not- If anybody knows of a trashed eager beaver please let me know- Ultimately I'd like to get a working game(s) into somebody's hands rather than part out.

I was really disappointed that Wild Card did not have a head- that would have been a great game to get back in somebody's game-room- but there is always hope....

#10 9 years ago

They are all down in the shop now-Understanding she is... Still- she was not convinced that just throwing a tablecloth over them would serve as our Thanksgiving table....

#13 9 years ago

I'll get down to the basement tonight and post shots of the loose playfields this weekend

You're a funny man t2! Thanks for putting this together Most of these will make it into players hands again.

#14 9 years ago

If anybody has one- I need a 1's score reel for the Chicago Coin Bronco (seen missing in the last picture above) . Dug around a little this morning before work and i don't have a spare- Just tried the parts for sale here and didn't get a hit there either- checked Ebay and I still have to contrast and compare whats listed to see if they will work- but at first blush does not look like it...

I'll eventually get a list of wanted parts for these into the parts wanted section but if anybody has one laying around they want to sell- I'm your guy

#15 9 years ago

Here are the other playfields that are without cabinetsimage-595.jpgimage-595.jpgimage-257.jpgimage-257.jpgimage-110.jpgimage-110.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#17 9 years ago

Thanks Alex-

Pirate Gold and Firecracker were the hold-outs

Not sure what to do with the playfields- I'll most likely get them stripped down and cleaned up- then put them in the market - hopefully they are better than what somebody already has.

I've started to work on El Toro- I'll start a new thread with that rebuild

Thanks again to t2 for the opportunity and to all those Pinsiders who have helped so far

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Madison, WI
$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slawnski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-louis-trip?tu=slawnski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.